30. A Surprise for Anirudh❤️

*Anirudh's POV

I saw a three storey store kind of a building. I looked at Bondita questioningly. She went near the gate and pulled a string due to which the cloth on the board fell down. It read, 'Shubra-Sumati Gruh Udyog'. He couldn't feel the land below is feet. He felt as if he was flying in the air. He had his dream ready in front of him. He went near Bondita and hugged her tight. He couldn't believe his own eyes. He picked up Bondita and twirled her around. Bondita giggled and it sounded like music to his ears. He helped Bondita stand. He tried to ask her question but was unable to. He was speechless. He asked her," Yeh... Kese?" Tear brimmed in his own eyes. Bondita told him, "Hamara sapna pura hone ki taraf hamara pehla kadam. Aap the na itne din se chintit, dekhiye aap takleef hal kar di maine." Anirudh's happiness knew no bounds.

Bondita took him inside to give him a visit. Bondita told him," Abhi building toh ban gayi hai, andar ka kaam thoda baki hai abhi, maine esa socha hai ki ham yaha joh bhi besahara aurte hai, unhe kaam karne ka sthaan de sakte hai. Woh sabhi ikathha hokar jis bhi kaam mai maahir ho woh kar sakti hai. Jese ek kamra hum silai bunai ke liye de sakte hai, dusra achhar, papad esi cheezo ke liye..." She kept on telling him her plan as to how things were to be done. Anirudh was impressed with her skills. He was proud as to how Bondita managed to get it all planned and done in such few days. Bondita showed him everything around.

A question loomed in my mind as to how she managed these huge expenses. She didn't earn till now also I knew that she will never ask it from Kaka, Baba aur Maa. She rarely asks me for money, even if it is really necessary she will try to manage it from her savings. The biggest question among all these was how she managed this land. I interuppted her talking session and asked," tumhe yeh zameen kese mili? Aur tumne yeh sabhi kharcha kaise kiya?" She avoided my question and started talking again, this time not meeting my eyes.

I held her elbow and pulled her close. She looked at me startled then lowered her gaze. I questioned her again," Mishti maine kuch pucha tumse?" She said slowly," Yeh wahi zameen hai joh mere baba mere naam par chodkar gaye the." Realisation dawned upon me that her Baba left all his lands and property in name of Sumati maa, but he purchased this land specially for Bondita so that she can do here whatever she loves or whatever provides her happiness. She sacrificed her first single asset for me. I had tears in my eyes. I asked her holding her shoulders," Yeh kyu kiya tumne, tumhaare baba yeh chahte the ki tum yeh zameen kisi ese kaam mai istemal karo jisse tum pyar karti ho, ya tumhe usse khushi milti ho? Fir kyu tumne ise mere liye kurbaan kar diya..". She looked at me and said," Ha, mene ise apne pyaar ki khushi ke liye jisse mujhe khushi milti hai uske liye kiya, aur yeh sirf aapka sapna nhi mera bhi sapna hai..." I was spell bounded, how can she be so selfless. I asked her again," Aur baki ka yeh kharcha?". "Yeh sab? Woh toh mai bachpan se har mahine kuch savings karti aai hu, jab maa baba ghar kharch dete the tabse.. usme itne paise the ki yeh ho sake, fir college ki scholarship ke day to day expenses ke paise use kar liye." She said with a straight face. I couldn't believe that I am married to such a selfless girls who keeps my wishes as a priority above hers. I just gazed at her speechless. She made my birthday memorable with her gift. I hugged her tight burying my face in her hairs.

She just patted my back and then seperated and then said chuckling," Ab hum itna dur aa gaye toh chaliye office bhi dekh lete hai". She pulled me to a room which had the board "Barrister Babu Anirudh Roy Choudhury". She graced the boards slightly with her fingers and then entered the room. It was not completed. But a table with a head chair and two more chairs were set. She made me sit on the chair and was about to go back when I pulled her and she landed on my lap. She gasped and tried to get up. "Yeh kya kar rahe hai? Koi aa gaya toh?" She said looking here and there. I pulled her even more close and said," Subah ke 6 baje kon aayega?" She rolled her eyes and I went near her ear and whispered in her ear," Wese bhi I have a heard a lot about office romance, but kabhi try nhi kiya". She smirked and kept her one hand on my neck and dragged her hand down my chest and pulled me closer by suspenders and said," Acchha ji, ek baar jab ye office ban jaaye tab aap kar lijiyega office romance." She moved back and giggled. I groaned and then hugged her again.

I mumbled countless thankyous in her neck which tickled her and she laughed out loud. I tickled her till no end and she laughed throwing her head back. I looked at her adorably and and she stopped. She looked in my eyes intensely and moved closer to me. We were about to kiss when the phone ranged. I groaned in frustration and she sprinted towards the telephone. She talked for a minute and so and held my hand and took me back to the car.

We drove back home, I was still not happy with Baba and Kaka for not supporting us. I voice out my thoughts," Kitna achha hota agar baba aur kaka bhi hamare saath hote." She looked at me and leaned on my shoulder and said," Baba aur Kaka hamare saath hi hai, unka aashirwad hamare saath hamesha hai, ab unki stithi bhi hame samajhne chahiye, woh gaav ke zamindaar hai, unka kaam hai gaav valo ko saath lekar chalna, agar woh hi gaav valo ka saath nhi denge toh gaav wale toh besahara ho jayenge. Yadi hame Kaka Baba ka saath chahiye toh pehle hame gaav valo ki mansikta badalni hogi." I smiled and was proud how she looked at everything in a positive aspect. I looked at her adorably and said," tumhe sab cheezo mai woh kyu dikhta hai joh mujhe nhi dikhta. Iss tarah se logo ka man kese samajhti ho? Har baat mai achhai kese dhundh leti ho?". She chuckled and said, " Bas mere saath rahiye, aap bhi sikh jayenge. Wese yeh sabki bas ki baat nhi par Bondita Roy Choudhury aapko yeh sikha degi." We both chuckled and drove back home.

What are your thoughts on Bondita's gift? What is more in store for them?

Hope you like the update. Will post the next part as soon as this one crosses 50 votes and as soon as it is written.