31. Bondita is Jealous!✨

Guys, I know I might not be writing up to the mark because I am not well. And I am really really sorry for it.❤️

They reached their home, as told by Bondita that their fathers were not at fault, instead no body was at fault, fault was of the mindset and thinking that everybody is fed in their minds since their birth, he first went to his Kaka and Baba and took their blessings. He went to Sumati and took her blessings too. Everybody was overwhelmed by the change. Meanwhile Bondita prepared a good meal for Anirudh. Also, his Baba had organised a grand celebration in the evening inviting everybody, all the villagers and their close relatives.

Bondita did the aarti and served them breakfast. Everything was as per Anirudh's wish. He enjoyed the meal and then left for work. He had stopped Bondita for spending anything more. He took every expense in his hands. Whereas his family members prepared for the evening's function. Anirudh came back in the evening and was sent to his room to get ready.

Mature Content - 15+ only

He entered inside to see his wife stepping out of the washroom in her bathrobe. She was looking breathtaking. Her wet hair on her shoulder. Her face devoid of any kind of makeup, devoid of any jewellery, she was looking elegant. Her face reflected elegance. The water dripping down her forehead travelling through her cheeks and sliding down the collarbone into the chest. He gulped seeing her like this. She was looking tempting. He slowly stepped near her. She looked at him intensely, not moving back. He came in front of her and pulled her close by waist. Her hands landed on his chest which she shifted and locked them behind his neck. She pulled him closer and leaned in for a kiss. The kiss was intoxicating him. He shifted his hands into her hair and grabbed them slowly making her moan. His one hand cupping her cheeks. The kiss got wild, his lips moulded against her as if wanting to suck all the blood out of them. He pinched her waist to get an entry in her mouth. The tongues smashed against as if battling back and forth. His hands reach to hem of the neck of the gown. He teased the area by slightly shifting the gown from neck and tracing his hands over there. They broke apart for air and rested their foreheads on each other. He kept her hand on his heart. She felt the rapid beating of his heart making her want for more. She again captured his lips and wrapped her legs around his torso. He held her hips and pushed her upwards to not to let her fall. He made her lie on the bed still being in the kiss. He hovered over her still kising. His hand traced down her arm and he interlocked their hands. She arched her back in pleasure. He removed his lips from hers and started nibbling her ear. Bondita felt his body press against hers. His nibbling of her ear made her moan loudly. She gripped the sheets to control herself. He then moved down leaving feathery kissing all her neck. She felt his lips on her soft spot and shuddered. He moved even more downwards and shifted her robe from shoulders. He left wet kisses on her shoulder blade. He moved even downwards shifting her robe more. He bit on her soft skin enough to leave a mark. Bondita moaned loudly. Before they can move forward they heard a knock on their door.
It was Batuk calling them down as the guests started to arrive. Bondita groaned loudly not feeling his lips on her body anymore. Anirudh kept his hand on mouth to stop her from creating such a loud noise or Batuk might suspect. He adjusted her gown and left for the washroom taking his clothes.

Mature Content ends

He came out and saw Bondita dressed in a beautiful begali saree. He went and back hugged her. She looked down in shyness. She had for the first time initiated the kiss, that too twice. He made her look up.and said," Ab kyu Sharma rahi ho! Joh karna toh woh toh kar diya tumne." She slapped his forearm and he said," Wese kuch bhi kaho, it was one hell of a kiss. Aur mujhe bohot achha laga that you took the initiative. Also, I love your wild side, Mrs. Roy Choudhury." She just smiled shyly and left for downstairs. I trailed down behind her.

We welcomed all the guests. Everybody wished me. I was passing by when Kaka stopped me. He introduced me to his friend Mr. Manohar Basu and her daughter, Manorama Basu who looked around our age. I smiled at them and I left. I was sitting on one of the chairs when Manorama came and sat beside me. I suddenly got uncomfortable and straightened my back.

Manorama - *shyly* Aapke liye tohfa.

She forwarded the gift and I took it with a small smile.

Manorama - Aap Barrister hai na?

I nodded without speaking anything.

Manorama - Maine aapke baare mai bohot suna hai. Aapke lekh bhi padhe hai.

I was excited on knowing that Manorama was educated. Only few families decided to educate their girls. I only knew Bondita and Saudamini who were educated.

Anirudh - Aap padhi likhi hai.

Monorama - *hesitates* Ha, bilkul.

I engaged in a conversation with her asking about her experience. She was hesitant which made me doubt her but thought that she might be hesitant because of people's mentality. I was talking with her laughing. In between she held my hand and I withdrew it back. She often touched my shoulder or bicep. I shifted back in my place uncomfortably. I felt a burning gaze on me and I looked here and there saw my wife glaring at me. As soon as I saw her she moved her gaze away and I chuckled inwardly.

I decided to tease her. I started to laugh and talk with Manorama. I realised that Bondita had come closer enough to listen to us. But she pretended as if she was busy. I even gave Manorama a few compliments which made her blush. I then saw towards Bondita and saw her clutching her fists tighly due to which her knuckles turned white. I decided to not let this play anymore. I moved towards her saw her eyes red and her nose blaring in anger. Before I could move closer she climbed upstairs in our room. I knew I had went overboard and now only god can save me.

Woaahh, Anirudh, wrong move, now you are gone... What are your comments, what will Bondita do???🤣

Will post the next part after completing 50 votes. The next part is gonna be funny.🙈