37. The Most Awaited Night - 2🔥

Mature Content - 18+ Only, read only if you are comfortable.

Disclaimer - A majority of the parts of this consummation scene are copied from internet and edited accordingly because your author is highly inexperienced.

Anirudh on getting her consent moved near her face, before there lips could meet their noses bumped. Bondita giggled and Anirudh groaned. Anirudh went and sat on the bed moving his hand in his hair. He sat on the bed. Bondita didn't wanted to spoil the mood so she went and sat next to him. She placed her arm on his neck and pulled him closer. She tilted her neck and captured his lips. Anirudh was taken aback. He kept one of his hand on Bondita's waist and another  behind her head. He pulled her close and made her sit on his lap. The kiss was so gentle, so pure and full of love. Their lips moulded with each other. Anirudh bit her lip lightly to get an entry in her mouth. She gave him the entry happily. Their tongues collided with each other. He opened her hair and gently massage her scalp.

His hands roamed all on her back and waist. He laid on the bed with Bondita on top of him. They broke the kiss being out of breath. Anirudh turned their position and he hovered on top of her making sure that he doesn't leave all his weight on her body. He moved down and gently kissed all over her chest. He moved the straps down her shoulder and kissed on her shoulder blades. Bondita's foot curled in pleasure. She clutched the bedsheets. He moved to her hand and gently picked her arm. He kissed her palm and moved up her bare arm leaving feathery kisses all over. He moved to the other hand and did the same. Ho moved down to her feet and slowly removed her anklets. He kissed her feet and moved back up. He shifted her pallu from her tummy and slowly kissed her navel. He kissed all over her stomach. Bondita was a moaning mess until now. She could feel herself getting wet down there.

Anirudh moved up and was about to unpin her pallu from top but out of shyness she laid back on her tummy. He saw her bare back and left kisses down her spine. He caressed his hand on her back and he saw goosebumps erupting on the soft skin of her back. He moved down and placed a kiss on her lower back. Bondita moaned in extreme pleasure. Bondita sat up and Anirudh sat up with her. He slowly unpinned her pallu and held the edge of it. Bondita stood up and rolled out of the saree. She was standing just in her skirt and her blouse. She looked hot.

Anirudh moved towards her and pulled her closer by her waist. His lips mashed against hers, as if trying to flatten and destroy her mouth. She hungrily pushed back, her mouth open, tongue pushing past his clenched teeth to the moist space within. The bristles of his beard scratched against her soft cheeks as she gripped his head firmly, as if to keep him from escaping. She worked her mouth against his, their tongues battling back and forth like wrestlers, each trying to pin the other. They broke off the kiss being out of breath. He said huskily, "You taste so good".

Bondita pushed him on the bed and sat on his stomach. She took his palm in her hand and gently traced along the edges and lines of his palm with her fingertips. She started kissing his palms and fingertips, and gently taking one finger into her mouth to suck, she swirled her tongue around his finger and moved her lips along its length. She bent down and sucked the top part of his ear and then ran her tongue along the inside. Anirudh grabbed her hair and let out a moan of Bondita's name. Bondita smiled on finding Anirudh's soft spot. She sat straight and unbuttoned his shirt. He leaned upwards and and Bondita helped him remove his shirt and kept it aside. She moved to his cheeks and gave wet kisses. Her kisses trailed down to his jawline and his neck. She bit him a few times enough to give him hickeys next morning. She gently sucked his Adam's apple and swirled her tongue around it. She trailed her hand down his well toned chest and back to his nipples. She slowly licked his aerola and then bit his nipple. He moaned in pain and pleasure. She moved down trailing kisses all the way down.

Before she could continue her torcher Anirudh sat up with Bondita was still in his lap and her legs around his torso. He gently unhooked her blouse and threw it away. Bondita shyed on finding herself half naked in front of her man. Anirudh moved closer to her ear and whispered," You are so beautiful". He made her lie on the bed and then gently stroked and massaged the top, bottom and side of her breasts. Bondita couldn't hold anymore and moaned Anirudh's name senselessly. She clutched the bedsheet and her toes curled in pleasure. Her eyes squeezed shut automatically due to the extreme pleasure she was receiving for the first time in her life. He gently stroke the nipple and circled the areola with his finger and circled the nipple with his thumb and forefinger. He gently flicked it with his tongue a few times before slowly and gently taking the nipple into his mouth. He sucked and licked her nipple. Bondita was a moaning mess. She couldn't control anymore. She said in an extreme husky voice stuttering,"Please". Anirudh asked her smirking," Please what baby". She clutched his arm and said, "I need you.". Anirudh unbuckled his pants and removed her skirt. At that very moment he gently claimed Bondita making sure he doesn't hurt her anymore. Bondita shedded a few tears drops and then moaned in pain and pleasure. Her pain soon turned into pleasure. After going through the rounds of the same activity they slept cuddling in each other's arms.

It was early morning. Bondita's eyes opened as the sunlight hit her face directly. She tried to move a little but her body hurted being sour. She found herself clutched in the arms of her dear husband. He had clutched her bare waist and his face was on her chest. She slowly caressed his hand and gently massaged his scalp. He smiled in sleep. Bondita giggled seeing him smile and slowly traced her finger down his face. She slowly moved her finger on his bottom lip making him moan in sleep. She smirked on knowing the effect she had even when he was asleep. She moved her hand down his bare chest and then slowly on his bicep. She felt proud of having a husband as handsome as Adonis. She felt him move and she panicked. She couldn't face him like this, like this means she was naked, she was clutched in his arms, she lost her virginity to him a day before!!! She closed her eyes and pretended to be asleep.

Anirudh opened his eyes and saw his beauty sleeping in his arms clutching his arm. He was wrapped around her and he had his face lying on her chest. He felt awkward and moved his face away. He looked at her and gently moved the strands of hair away which were disturbing her sleep. He adored her for a few minutes and saw the no. Of hickeys she had on her skin. Bondita tried to move a little but couldn't due to the pain. She tried to control it but a painful expression covered her face. On seeing her in pain Anirudh's heart clenched. His eyes filled with tears and tear drop escaped his eye and fell on Bondita's arm directly. She opened her eyes immediately. She looked at her husband and panicked as to why he was crying. She asked him," Pati Babu, kya hua, aap ro kyu rahe hai?" He looked at her and gently caressed her cheek and said," Maine tumhe kal bohot takleef di na, dekho tum kitne dard mai ho." She giggled on hearing him and said," Arrey, yeh mera pehli baar tha, toh takleef toh honi hi thi, aur haa, yeh baat akhri baar bata rahi hu, aap mujhe kabhi hurt nhi kar sakte. Mujhe aap par pura vishwaas hai." Anirudh smiled in relief and carried Bondita to the bathtub to give her a hot bubble bath and relieve her from her pain.

This is how Anirudh and Bondita became Anidita. They were made for each other, from the beginning. They are the examples of forever, hamesha wala forever.

You Pull My Heart Right Back In!❤️

Here this story comes to an end, do tell which was your favourite moment from the story? Mine was the confession!

I am so emotional right now, I am not able to bid a bye to this story. But as it is said, every good thing comes to an end. Thankyou guys for your constant support and suggestions. This story couldn't have been completed without you all.

Planning on writing a musical epilogue for this, Should I?

Soon I am going to start my new story, 'My Heart Approves'. I have uploaded the Character Sketch and will post the first part mostly by Monday. Do support that story as much as you supported this one! I hope I can stand up to your expectations. Any kind of criticism and suggestions are welcomed!