18. Showering Kisses✨

So, finally I have named our story, Magnetic Love. Thankyou for sparing your time and helping me out❤️🥺.

Also as I am late, I am posting a bigger part now.❤️

*Anirudh's POV

I was admiring the girl I was standing next to when I was pulled away by Saurav and she was pulled away by Sampoorna Bhoudi. We looked at them dumbfounded and they chuckled. They said," Ab tum dono ek dusre ko keval vivaah mai dekh sakte ho. Isse pehle dekhne se apshagun hota hai." I was about to protest when Sampoorna Bhoudi pulled Bondita and took her to Das Bari. I had a lot to talk to Bondita. I wanted to see her smile, laugh and blush. I had seen her only crying since yesterday. The girl who is a master at bottling up her emotions broke yesterday. I wanted to repent, but these guys, huhh. I was cursing them in my mind when Saurav whispered in my ear," Hame man mai itna bhala bura na kaho, shadi ke baad toh samay hi samay hai." I glared at him and left for my room. I could hear everyone laughing at me.

The whole day preparations were going on. I was desperate to see Bondita. I remembered that Bondita's window is just opposite to mine. I peeked from my window but saw her window was shut. I threw a ball on her window. I saw her window opening and she was frowning. She looked at me and made a knowing expression. She rolled her eyes and was about to walk out. Thus i took the nearest paper and rolled it into a ball and threw it on her. She turned back and glared at me. I gave her a puppy eyes expression. I could see her melt and she gave up. She sat on the window frame with a pretty smile of hers. I noticed that she was draped in a light saree. Her hair were done in a messy braid. I was litteraly oggling at her. She noticed my gaze and shyed. I saw her smiling shyly. We both were sitting on the window frames and looking at each other, when the door opened and Kaka came in. I immediately got up and closed the windows.

Kaka looked at me suspiciously and I just gave a forced smile. He handed me over the clothes that I need to wear for tomorrow's rasam. He left after blessing me. I opened my window and saw nobody in her room. I thought she must have left.

The day passed in a jiffy. I helped with the preparations. The haldi ceremony was to be conducted here in Roy Choudhury Haveli. The Haveli was divided in two parts. It was separated by a white curtain. I was brought down and made to sit on the Chowki. I heard the jingling of anklets and hustle bustle on the female side which indicated the arrival of Bondita. I tried to get a look of Bondita. As the curtain was thin, i got hazy and unclear look of Bondita which was enough for me. I could make out that she was in a yellow saree and open hair.

I was trying to look on when Saurav came and stood in front of me and indicated towards kaka who was looking at me. I straightened my back and everybody came and applied haldi. I could hear the songs from the female side. Then Saurav, Som and Batuk came and drenched me with the haldi paste. I looked at them open mouthed when Batuk said," Dada muh band kar lo. Haldi chali jaegi" and broke into fits of laughter. I went and hugged the three of them resulting the haldi to transfer on them. I laughed at them then. The haldi was then taken to bride's side. I could hear the giggling and teasings Bondita was receiving. I was given a milk bath.
We all were sitting in the hall so that as sooon as the ritual is over bride side, we all can retire to room and get bathed.

I went to the kitchen to get some water when I got a view of the bride side. Their Bondita was sitting on a Chowki. Her back was completely bare, just the strap of her upper wear. Her hair was now loosely tied in the bun and wet. She was being drenched in milk. She was then turned back. I could see her giggling in excitement. She was looking an angel descending straight from heaven.

 She was looking an angel descending straight from heaven

(CONSIDER BADI BONDITA HERE INSTEAD OF CHOTI BONDITA)

I was called out by Kaka when my reverie broke.

*BONDITA'S POV
I had not met Anirudh Babu for more than 24 hours. After the haldi, I took a bath and then took rest for sometime. In the evening all the ladies gathered at Das Bari for some folk songs and celebration. I was back in my room. I had removed all my jewellery and makeup. I went to the bathroom to have long nice bath to remove the tiredness. I wore my light saree draped in an English style. I was drying my hair with smoke when somebody entered through my window. I got scared and was about to drop the pot when somebody's hand came in contact with mine and balanced it. They slowly took it and kept it down on the dresser. I knew who it was. I was familiar with his touch.

I opened my eyes slowly and saw our reflection in mirror. Our bodies were sticking to each other. His head was bent down to my level. His hand encircling my hand and other one pulling me closer by waist. My saree being draped in an English style hid only a small part of my waist. I could feel his cold hands on my waist. His head, being near my neck, I could feel his hot breath. I could feel him inhale my fragrance. The smoke coming from the pot was making it look even more... Hot... I mean beautiful. A cool breeze passed by and I could feel myself shiver. He smirked and it broke my reverie. We were told that we couldn't see each other till the wedding. I immediately closed my eyes and tried to move away. But my hair got stuck in his shirt, due to which I got pulled back. He slowly detangle it by letting his hand linger their for more time than required. He called me out," Bondita, piche dekho". I shook my head in a no and said a little loudly moving away from him," Aap yaha kya kar rahe hai? Kaka ne mana kiya tha na... Apshagun hota hai"

To which I could feel him frowning. I know he never believed in all this. He said letting out a sigh," Mishti, tum jaanti ho, Mai iss shagun apshagun mai nhi maanta." I frowned and said,"Par main manti hu, isliye jaaiye aap". I pushed him without turning towards him. He held my hand and pulled me close. His warm breath touched my ear tickling me. He said holding me," Hum ek dusre ka chehra nhi dekh sakte par peeth dekh sakte hai." I thought for a minute and nodded. He took me in a back hug. His hands resting on my waist and his face nuzzled on my neck. His light beard tickled me and I let out a soft chuckle. He did it again and again making me laugh. In the process his lips merely touched my neck and I stopped laughing. I clutched the sides of my sari and squeezed my closed eye. He left one more kiss on the same spot and I moved my neck to give him more access. I could feel my body was not in my control anymore. He left some soft kisses on the same spot making my insides twist. My toes curled in pleasure. I grasped his hand which was resting on my tummy. We were in our own world when the door was banged. We immediately separated and I asked him to go back. He climbed down and I opened the gate.

Sampoorna Bhoudi came in and said," Tu abhi tak soi nahi? Jaldi so jaa, nhi toh aankho ke niche gaddhe ho jaenge." I nodded and she turned back to leave. But to my dismay she turned again and held my hand," Yeh tere rongte kyu khade ho gaye?" I immediately choked on my saliva , she handed me the water and patted my back. How could I tell her it was the effect of my to be husband's soft kisses. I said pointing towards the window," Woh khidki se thandi hawa aa rahi na, isiliye." She went towards the window and shut it and left bidding me a good night. I sighed in peace and went in front of the mirror. I touched the spot where he showered the kisses and sighed. I saw the blush creeping on my face and my pupils dilating. I left out a soft chuckle and went to the window to check if he has reached. I saw him near his cupboard and thus left to sleep.

Anirudhhhh❤️🙈

Hey guys, hope you like the part. Do comment and vote. I will post the next part after this one crosses 35 votes.

Hey guys! I am getting a cover made for my book by spangles Tuhinanshu0209. She is amazing. I have tagged some of you in her comments. Do checkout her book!❤️