EPILOGUE ❤️✨

Anirudh puts on his special cologne that his Bondita bought from her first pay. He wears his watch and moves downstairs to witness the cutest scene. Her wife running behind their 2 year old daughter. Yes, after, 5 years of their marriage, Bondita conceived when she was 23. They were blessed with twin daughters. Aadriti and Anandita. Aadriti being the Papa's daughter was the naughty one, whereas, Anandita, mumma's daughter was calmer.

The baby giggles seeing her mumma getting tired. She runs to her father and Anirudh picks her up in his arms. He twirls her around and the baby giggles. Bondita smiles seeing the cute scene. She goes to Anirudh and rests her head on his bicep. She says, "Aadriti, aaj maa ko kyu pareshaan kar rahi hai, mumma thak gai hai na. Aur jaldi se doodh pi lo, tumhe aur anandita ko jana hai na chachi ke saath." The kid hides her face in her father's chest and Bondita sighs. Seeing a tired Bondita, Anirudh says, "Aaj Choti Bondita, Badi Bondita ko kyu pareshaan kar rahi hai? Aao papa tumhe tumhe doodh pilayenge. Aur dusri choti Bondita kaha hai?"

They hear the chiming of anklets and Anandita comes running to her father. She jumps in her father's lap and pulls Bondita. She kisses her mother on her cheek and giggles. Seeing Anandita, Aadriti also pulls Bondita and kisses her cheek. The parents giggle seeing them. Aadriti then kisses Anandita's cheek and Anandita giggles. Bondita hands the glass of milk to Anirudh. He makes Aadriti and Anandita drink the milk. He sees Bondita sitting exhausted.

Subhadra, Som's wife comes and picks up Aadriti and Anandita. She goes to Bondita and says," Didi mai chalti hu, Aadriti aur Anandita ko saath lekar jaa rahi hu, kal aa jayenge hum teeno." Bondita says," Tum pakka le jaana chahti ho, tum apne maa baba ke ghar kafi samay baad jaa rahi ho, esa na ho Aadriti aur Anandita tumhe pareshaan kar de." Subhadra goes assuring that she and kids will be fine.

(Special Request - Please listen to the song in the background. It will help you go down the memory lane too. Go paragraph by paragraph, pause if you take some time to read, try to sync it together. It's all in flashback, the underlined part is present.)

.....Music......

Anirudh goes and picks up Bondita in his arms and Bondita shrieks. She says," Pati babu kya kar rahe hai, koi dekh lega toh kya sochega?" Anirudh says," Yahi sochega na ki ek pati apni patni ke saath romance kar raha hai. Aur wese bhi ghar par koi nhi hai. Som Batuk unke kisi dost ke ghar gaye hai, bachhe aur Subhadra abhi bahar gaye aur baba aur kaka kaam se gaye hai." He takes Bondita to his room and makes her lay on the bed. He caresses her head and covers her with a blanket. He says," Rest!" Bondita smiles and snuggles into her husband's thigh. Anirudh tries to go but she tightens her hold. Anirudh says," Bondita mai jaau? Office jana hai, tum aaj aaram kar lo. Kal aa jana office." Bondita doesn't reply and snuggles more into him. Anirudh gives up and pats her head. After making sure that she is asleep, he moves to the terrace and sits on the swing. He sees the photo album kept near by. He opens it and flips through the pages and goes down the memory lane.

Sapna jahan dastak na de
Chaukhat thi woh aankhein meri
Baaton se thi tadaad mein
Khamoshiyan zyaada meri
Jabse pade tere kadam
Chalne lagi duniya meri

I still remember that when she was born, I held her in my lap, I was just 4, but I could remember her face vividly. She had a round face, chubby cheeks, big eyes, small nose and pouty lips. She was looking at me with those twinkling eyes. I kissed her cheeks and she smiled. When she left, I was just 12, I was very angry and didn't meet her. Until I realised my mistake, it was very late, she had already left.

Anirudh climbed the pipe up to her room. She was about to hit him with a broom when he held her close by the waist and closed her mouth. He saw her calm down in his arms which made him feel something different. He felt her shiver and he smirked unknowingly. She opened her eyes and slowly uttered his name.