8. Anirudh's Care❤

*Writer's POV
Bondita was brought back to the mansion. She promised not to step out of the bed for three days as she wanted to enjoy the wedding. Sumati was not informed as Bondita said that she might worry. They decided to tell her once she is back. Anirudh decided to be their for Bondita day and night.

* Bondita POV
I was carried to the car by wheelchair despite my arguments that i was hit on my head not on the leg. But Anirudh Babu's one glare, and Bondita goes quite. Huhh. Binoy uncle and Som were sitting in the front, whereas i was sitting on the back with Anirudh Babu. The hospital staff wasn't allowing me to go home but on my persistence they had to let me go on a condition of having full bed rest for next three days. This thought only makes me feel uneasy. How can Bondita stay at one place!!! But as i had to go home and enjoy the wedding i had to comply with them. I still had the effects of anesthesia. I felt sleepy and the cool breeze of a rainy evening didn't helped either. I slept in the car to be waken up to a screeching sound of brakes when i realised i was clutching on to Anirudh Babu's arm and sleeping on his shoulder. I instantly blushed realising our closeness and averted my eyes out of shyness. He chuckled and said," Ab ese hi sharmate rahogi ya mujhe utarne dogi. " I instantly left his forearm and blushed even more, if it was possible. I was about to step out from the car when Anirudh babu came the other way and picked me up. I screamed and said," Yeh kya kar rahe hai aap, niche utariye". He nodded in a no and said," Abhi jab tak tumhara bed rest hai tumhar per zameen ko nhi chu sakte hai". I said," Aap yeh kya kar rahe hai, Sab dekh rahe hai, Kaka bhi gate pe khade hai, kya sochenge sab". To which Kaka said," Koi kuch nhi sochega, tumhari tabiyat kharab hai, aur Anirudh sahi kar raha hai. Lao Anirudh hum Bondita ki puja kar ke nazar utaar le. " He carried me to the threshold of the house and kaka did his rituals. I couldn't focus on what everybody was saying, i was busy calming down the butterflies in my stomach and his hand on my bare waist didn't helped either. He then carried me to my room and sent Koyeli didi to help me change. I changed into soft cotton light blue coloured saree and avoided all ornaments. I sat on the cahir near dresser and asked Koyeli didi that she can go. I was brushing my hair when i felt someone staring at me. I saw in the mirror and saw Anirudh Babu staring at me, i instantly blushed and coughed to get his attention. He came and picked me up and put me on the bed. He brought soup with him and fed me. I was all time gazing towards him. He asked me if i wanted more, to which i nodded and he left to bring some more soup. As he came, he was about to feed me when i took the bowl and fed him instead. He looked towards me questioningly and i said removing the frown lines from his forehead," Apna chehra dekhiye, mujhse zyada toh aap bimaar lag rahe hai. Janti hu Bohot pareshaan hai aap kal se, kuch khaya piya bhi nhi hoga. " He smiled towards me and said that he has some work so he would be stepping out and i could call anybody if i needed anything. I nodded and he left.

I was reading a book when some unnecessary thoughts occupied my mind. I could feel the tears, but as i was alone i didn't made any effort to stop them. I let them fall freely. The room to my door opened and i hurriedly cleaned my face. Anirudh Babu stepped in and i gave a forced smile. I knew that he has seen behind this mask and asked concerned what happened, if i was in pain. I told him everything that was coming to my mind.

*Anirudh's POV

"Anirudh Babu, uss pal jab mujhe chot lagi, aur meri aankhon ke saamne andhera chaa raha tha, tab mujhe bohot dar Laga, yadi mujhe kuch ho jata toh maa ka kya hota? Woh tut jaati. Baba ke jaane par maa tut gayi thi. Unhe dubara uss dard se guzarna padta. Par mera ek man khush tha ki mai apne Baba ke paas jaa rahi hu. Jab mujhe hosh aaya toh mujhe khushi nhi hui, dukh hua ki abhi bhi mere baba ne mujhe apne paas nhi bulaya" Hearing her wishing for death made my insides burn. I hugged her tightly and let her cry. As she stopped i said cupping her face," Aaj yeh keh diya hai, aage mat kehna, humse dur jaane ki baat kabhi mat sochna, socho kya tumhare baba chahenge ki tum apni maa ko akele chod do, tumhe baba ka sapna bhi toh pura karna hai." She nodded smiling and i hugged her again.

3 days passed like this, Bondita was well now. A little weak but fine. We spent most of the time together. Her presence used to comfort me. Every moment away from her was like daggers thrown on my back.

All the preparations for Holud were done. The house was adorned with white and yellow flowers as per Bondita's instructions. I had to carry her to every part of the house as she wanted to make sure that everything is going as planned.

Holud is ritual where the groom is adorned with haldi and the same haldi is used on the bride. All girls and boys are seperated for the day. I haven't seen my Mishti since the morning. The rasam on boy's side was done with full of mischief. We poured all the haldi on Saurav and gave him a haldi bath. He was covered with haldi from top to bottom. I was given the responsibility of transferring haldi to the bride's side. I was standing on the edge of the curtain waiting for someone to come and pick the haldi. The curtain opened and their stood my Mishti all decked up in a yellow lehenga with floral ornaments. I smiled at her and she took the haldi and went. We all could hear the giggling and laughs of ladies. We all danced and enjoyed.

I saw Bondita going towards the kitchen

I saw Bondita going towards the kitchen. I had a mischief in mind, thus i followed her with some haldi in my hand. I hid behind the pillar and pulled her near me. She was about to shout when i covered her mouth with my hand. She said," Aap yeh kya kar rahe hai aur ese mujhe kyu kheecha? " I showed her my palm filled with haldi and she nodded in no with a horrified expression. She closed her eye tightly and i applied the haldi on her cheeks. She opened her eyes and said frowning," Ho gaya aapka?" I nodded in a no and applied some on her nose tip and ran from there before she could catch me.

Who else wants Anirudh Roy Choudhary for him??
Me!Me!
Isn't he adorable❤❤

Next part will be posted as soon as this crosses 25 votes. I have it ready in my draft.