12. Marriage Proposal for Bondita❤️

Anirudh was asked by Kaka to accompany Binoy and him. At first Anirudh denied but accepted as he wanted to know what happens and who is the lucky guy.

There Bondita was being adorned by Sampoorna. Sampoorna was teasing her and she was just smiling. She was a nervous wreck. She knew she was doing wrong but she was still doing it. Seeing the happiness on her family's faces, she couldn't say anything.

Roy Choudhury's were in Das Baari. Anirudh had came too. Bondita was brought down, she was looking breathtaking. Anirudh was dazed by her.

She stepped down and was made to sit beside her mother

She stepped down and was made to sit beside her mother. 10 minutes had passed and an awkward tension was created. Sumati asked Kaka," Dada woh log kab aayenge?" To which Trilochan Kaka cleared his throat and said," Sumati Bhoudi, ab joh mai aap logo se kehne jaa raha hu, aap sabhi log uss baat ko puri sunenge pehle. Anirudh tum bhi." He continued after a pause," Hum jis ladke ka rishta Bondita ke liye laaye hai woh hai.... Anirudh." Everybody was dumbfounded, but quite. Anirudh and Bondita looked towards each other and immediately averted their gazes.

Binoy continued," Bhoudi, aapko yaad hai jab Bondita ka janm hua tha, tab Anirudh ne jab roti hui Bondita ko god me liya tha, aur Bondita chup ho gai thi. Tab Anirudh ne kaha tha ki, 'mai Bondita ko kabhi rone nhi dunga', us samay Shubra (Anirudh's mother) ne use kaha tha ki,'Yadi Bondita ka vivaah ho gaya toh' tab Anirudh ne kaha tha,'mai Bondita se hi vivaah karunga, aur hamesha uski raksha karunga.' Tab Shubhra bohot khush thi. Woh hamesha se chahti thi ki Anirudh aur Bondita saath rahe. Jab use bimari hui thi tab woh roz ek ichha likhti thi, usme sabse pehli ichha uski yahi thi ki Anirudh aur Bondita ka vivaah ho jaye. Hum chahte hai ki bachhe keval iss baare mai soche, aur hume jawab de, hum unpar koi dabav nhi daalna chahte kyuki yeh unke jeevan ka sawal hai. Baki bachho ke faisle par nirbhar karta hai."

There was an awkward silence. Bondita took in a deep breath and said," Mai iss vivaah ke liye taiyaar hu" Anirudh looked towards her with wide eyes. He could feel the butterflies in his tummy. He thought that Bondita said this just because of her mother's last wish. No matter what, he didn't wanted Bondita to sacrifice anything for anyone. He stood up and said," Mai Bondita se akele mai baat karna chahta hu". He went to the terrace and Bondita followed him.

He jerked Bondita by her shoulder and said," Yeh kya kiya tumne?" Bondita stayed mum and Anirudh continued ,"Bondita tum esa kese kar sakti ho." Bondita thought that Anirudh didn't wanted to marry her. She got sad and a lone tear rolled down. She said looking in his eyes," Aap nhi karna chahte mujhse vivah? Kisi aur se prem hai aapko, yadi esa hai toh mai mana kar dungi" She turned back when Anirudh pulled her close," Nhi, mai kisi aur se prem nhi karta, par hum dono ek dusre se prem nhi karte, aur kal tumne hi kaha tha na ki tum taiyaar nhi ho, tumhe samay chahiye". To which Bondita gave a small smile and said cupping Anirudh's face," Mai samay mangti kyuki mai uss ladke ko nhi jaanti, par mai aapko janti hu, aapke baare mai har ek baat pata hai, mai taiyaar nhi thi kisi anjaan ke saath rishte mai bandhne ke liye, par aap anjaan nhi hai. Aap mere apne hai. Aur aap mujhe bataiye, mere liye aapse aacha koi ho sakta hai kya, joh mera har kadam par saath de, joh mujhe vidya de, joh mere aage badne par rok na lagaye, joh mera khyaal rakhe, joh meri kadr kare, jiski muche na ho, joh galat ke khilaaf aawaz uthaye, joh mere guru ho, joh mere sakha ho aur joh mere apne ho. Parantu yadi aapko esa lagta hai ki mai aapke liye thik nhi toh hum mana kar sakte hai." She slowly removed her hand from his face and looked down afraid of his reaction.

He was feeling a hundred emotions but was sure of what he was going to say next," Mishti, mere liye tumse achhi jeevan sathi koi ho hi nhi sakti. Tum mera fitoor samajhti ho, mere gharwalo ko apno sa prem karti ho, bado ki izzat karti ho, galat ke khilaaf aawaz uthane se piche nhi hat ti ho. Mai tumse vivah karne ke liye taiyaar hu. Bhale hi hum prem mai na ho, par hum iss shadi ko safal banane ki koshish kar sakte hai. Haina?" Bondita nodded and hugged him tight. He reciprocated the hug. As soon as they seperated Anirudh held Bondita's hand and took her downstairs.

Everybody got their answers watching their hands. Kaka made both of them sit and gave shagun to Bondita. Sumati did the same. They took everybody's blessings and decided to get the date fixed the next day. Anirudh and family were leaving when Anirudh took Bondita to a side, Bondita said frowning, "Pehle aap karte the tab thik tha, tab hum mitra the, par ab yeh achha nhi lagta. " He said huskily coming closer to her, tangling his finger in her soft hair," Kyu achha nhi lagta" Bondita shyed and looked down and said slowly," Kyuki ab hamara vivaah hone wala hai." Anirudh made her look up and gently kissed her forehead. His lips lingering there for a moment. He parted and looked at Bondita's flushed face was now calm and serene. He went away and watched Bondita standing their dumbfounded holding her forehead..he chuckled and left for his home.

As soon as they entered their homes Anirudh's brothers jumped upon Anirudh and congratulated him. The news travelled in the village that Bondita Das and Anirudh Roy Choudhury are engaged.

It was night time. Bondita was waiting for Anirudh on the terrace but he was nowhere to be seen. She waited for a minute more when Anirudh came up. It was awkward for both of them as no matter what they were taking their friendship two steps forward missing the step of love between them. Anirudh helped Bondita cross the wall. He noticed that Bondita was there today in different attire. She was wearing a kurta along with salwar. She was looking pretty. Their was an awkward silence. Bondita said breaking the silence," Padhe hum?" To which Anirudh immediately nodded and they sat down to study. As soon as they completed their studies, Bondita was wrapping up the books and Anirudh called her out to get her attention. Anirudh was standing and took Bondita's hand and pulled her up. She directly landed on his frame. Anirudh held her waist to stabilize her. They both were gazing in each other's eyes. Anirudh spoke," Bondita, tum khush toh ho na? Tum mujhse baat kyu nhi kar rahi ho? Kuch baat ho toh batao" Bondita chuckled and said," Mai khush hu, bohot khush, mere sabse priy sakha se mera vivaah jo hone wala hai. Aur rahi baat meri chuppi ki, woh toh kya hai na mujhe sharam aa rahi hai". Anirudh broke into fits of laughter and Bondita hitted his shoulder. Anirudh just hugged her and gave a forehead kiss and helped her cross the wall and she left. Anirudh ruffled his hair smiling and left. Bondita peaked from the door grinning and then left for her room.

I know, a lot of you guessed it right. I didn't wanted to defame Bondita or anything like that. I didn't wanted their marriage to be forced. I wanted their complete acceptance and willingness to marry, thus I went for this storyline. I hope you guys like it.

Happy Dussehra ❤️

Would post the next part as soon as this one hits 30 votes.