3. Bondita in Roy Choudhary Haveli✨

*Bondita's POV
I followed him inside the study and saw him getting uncomfortable. He was constantly massaging his neck and I understood that he was having neck pain. I went to the kitchen and fetched a belan and went towards him. He saw me with it and jumped from the couch. He shouted, "Ye belan ke saath kya kar rahi ho? Due raho... Maine to sirf mazaak kiya tha" I got confused and moved a few steps towards him and he moved away few more steps. An idea struck me and I said angrily," Mazaak, kesa Mazaak? Abhi gussa toh mujhe hona chahiye aur yaha toh aap gussa ho rahe hai, aur toh aur ignore bhi kr rahe hai. Aaj toh aapko nhi chodungi" He made a horrified expression and we ran in the room. He ran to save himself and I ran to pretend to hit him. He was about to slip when I held his hand and steadied him. He stood nicely with a horrified expression and I could no longer control my laugh. I laughed clutching my stomach. He saw me questioningly, I tried to speak, but the laugh overpowered my speech. He got annoyed and sat back on the couch and I went near him and said,"Arrey, mai tho sirf mazak kar rahi thi, achha sorry bahar ped wala stunt Karne ke liye aur aapko daraane ke liye." He turned his face to other side. I went on the other side too. I held my ears and made a puppy face, which I knew would melt his anger instantly. I could see a small smile forming on his face and taking this as a cue, I started to tickle him. He laughed his wits out and held my hand away panting. He said after calming down, "Agar mai waha nhi aata toh, tum gir jaati na, dhyaan rakha karo" I nodded and brought that belan and he gave an annoyed expression. I told him that it was for his neck sprain. He sat on the sofa and I gave him a massage through the belan. He seemed to relax. We talked for like 10 min. I went towards his books and saw them. He still had his law books. I called him out, "Anirudh babu, Mai yeh kitaab le sakti hu?" He said, " Le lo, aur tumhe kuch bhi lene ke liye mujhse puchne ki zarurat nhi, yeh tumhara bhi ghar hai." At that moment I heard Trilochan Kaka calling Munshi Ji. I understood that Saurav Dada has come. I took Anirudh babu with me and covered Saurav Dada's eyes and Anirudh Babu asked,"Saurav batao kon hai?" Saurav Da took a minute and said,"Saudamini?". I frowned and removed my hands and turned other side. He chuckled and turned me towards him and hugged me. He said," Mai choti si bondita ko nhi pehchanunga." I separated and stuck out my tongue to him. At that moment my mother along with Saudamini didi came in. My mother told everybody that she is going to Krishna Nagar for 2 weeks and she will be leaving me here alone.

Sumati - Trilochan Babu, Bondita ka khyal rakhiyega, pehli baar woh ghar par akeli rahegi.

Trilochan - Isme bhi koi kehne ki baat hai, Bondita akeli nhi rahegi das bari Mai, woh yaha hamare saath hi rahegi Roy Chaudhary Haveli Mai.

Sumati - Trilochan Da Mai aap logo ko pareshan nhi karna chahti hu, woh ruk jaegi waha. Bas aap toh uska hal puchte rahiyega. Abhi majboori hai warna ise yaha nahi chodti.

Trilochan - Aap kesi baat kar rahi hai behen, Bondita ko hamare saath rakhne Mai kesi pareshani, balki uske aane se ghar Mai raunak bani rehti hai. Yaad nhi kese bachpan Mai apne ghar se zyada yaha rehti thi. Isliye, Bondita yahi rukegi. Kyu Binoy?

Binoy uncle nodded smiling. Even I was very happy that I will be staying here, I always used to stay here rather than being at my place. It was my second home. Maa left taking her luggage and instructing me to not to trouble Roy Choudhary. I bid her a goodbye and moved towards Das Bari. Suddenly Anirudh Babu interrupted me and said," Waha kaha jaa rahi ho, tumhe tho yahi rehna hai." "Ha ha, par saaman nhi laana rahega kya?" I said. I went towards my home and took my luggage to Roy Choudhary Haveli and arranged it in guest room which was just beside Anirudh Babu's room.

I decided to cook today's dinner and called Saudamini di and her baba along with Saurav Da's family. I went to the kitchen and cooked everybody's favourite with the help of Koyeli di. I was all covered with the smell of spices thus I decided to take a bath. I went to my room and had a bath. I realized that I left my sari outside thus I covered myself with a robe that was kept in the bathroom. I stepped out and went to the mirror drying my hair. I was in my own daze when the door flung open and their stood Anirudh Roy Choudhary in all his daze. He stared at me from top to bottom. His gaze stopped at my half bare legs. I cleared my throat and it broke his reverie. I could see the blush on his face and he turned around abruptly. He said stammering," I... Am... Sorry, mujhe yaad... nhi raha, Mai galti... se tumhare room...Mai aa gaya, woh mujhe kuch documents chahiye the mere rooms se jaldi se, case ke, toh jaldi Mai galat darwaza khol diya... Sorry." He blabbered the last part and left the room sprinting. I went to the door to make sure that I have closed it and then got ready.

I left for downstairs and saw Batuk struggling with his homework

I left for downstairs and saw Batuk struggling with his homework. I helped him with it when Anirudh Babu's voice boomed in the Haveli,"Batuk". I immediately stood up, still embarrassed by our last encounter. He came walking fastly, anger booming through his veins. He came to Batuk, not noticing my presence and said," Batuk, ye kya hai, mujhe school se phone aaya ki tum class test Mai fail ho gaye. Aur tumne mujhe bataya hi nhi. " Batuk immediately lowered his head and Anirudh Babu stepped towards him and Batuk hid behind my back. I widened my eyes and looked towards Anirudh babu. As soon as he noticed my presence, his ears turned red. He stuttered and I chuckled. He glared at me and said," Batuk bahar aao." Batuk stepped out and anirudh babu said again shouted," Ab kya karna hai Batuk? Aage kya socha hai? Tumhe pata hai kitne log padh nahi paate. Tumhe yeh mauka mil rahe fir bhi tumhe iski keemat nhi hai" Batuk again stayed mum, Anirudh Babu's anger was reaching its peak. I decided to interrupt, I said slowly," Anirudh Babu, agar aap ijazat de, toh kya Mai Batuk se baat kar sakti hu?" He firmly nodded and I took him to a corner.

Anirudh Babu's eyes were following us and I glared at him and he averted his eyes being caught. I made Batuk sit, and asked him slowly, " Batuk, daro nhi, mujhe batao kya hua, Mai sab sambhal lungi. " He spoke slowly, " Bondita didi, woh mera class Mai man nhi lagta, Mai bohot koshish karta hu par samajh nhi aata. Do mahine pehle Mai bimaar ho gaya tha, 20 din school nhi gaya tha, uss samay jo padha tha, woh sab reh gaya, aur use pura karne ke chakkar Mai baad mai joh padhaya woh bhi reh gaya." I nodded and asked him," Tumne yeh sab tumhare dada ko kyu nhi bataya?". Batuk replied," Apne dekha na dada kitne gusse mai the, agar mai kuch kehta, toh woh aur gussa karte hai." I nodded and thought for a minute and asked," Batuk, agar tumhare dada anumati de, toh kya tum mujhse padhna pasand karoge?" He smiled widely and nodded his head. I took Batuk with me and asked Anirudh babu to talk to him alone. We both went to his study and I told him about Batuk's problem. He understood but asked me," Ye usne mujhe kyu nhi bataya, mujhe bhi bata sakta tha. Mai use kha toh nhi jata na". I mumbled slowly," Dekhke to esa hi lag raha tha ki kha hi jayenge use." "Huh" "Nahi woh toh mai keh rahi thi, uss samay aap itne gusse mai the. Woh ghabra gaya tha, aur toh aur woh bachha hai abhi, aapko usse shanti se baat karke hal nikalna chahiye na." He nodded and said, " Ab kya kare? " . " Yadi aapko thik lage toh kya mai batuk ko padha sakti hu, jaanti hu mai, ki aap ese hi kisiko nhi de sakte padhane ke liye, par mujhe padhana bohot pasand hai. Aur toh aur maine English Medium school se gold medal ke saath 12th pass kari hai. Mera vishwas kijiye mai aapko niraash nhi karungi..." I was blabbering endlessly when he stepped towards me and kept his finger on my lips. I immediately closed my mouth. I could feel something weird but nice, having him so close to me. He said," Mujhe tumpar vishwaas hai. Kal se batuk ki class chalu kar dena masterni ji." He went out of the study leaving me in a daze of emotions.

Thankyou for voting on the previous part. Please vote and comment if you like the content.♥️