6. Anidita's Day In Market❤️

*Writer's POV
7 days passed like this. Bondita spent ther whole day, by starting with morning prayers, studying , teaching Batuk, cooking evening dinner, and studying by her Anirudh Babu at night. She had accepted the admission in Calcutta's Law University. Anirudh was way too proud of Bondita. She was a bright student and learned evrything quickly. Anirudh was busy in one of his case thus used to return late. He used to have dinner with Bondita, she never had dinner without him. Whenever he asked her why she waited for him she told that her mother taught her that none should have food alone. If possible, you should always wait for the person having dinner later. Unknowingly they both were getting used to each other. Bondita used to see off Anirudh and welcome him back home, having dinner with him and studying with him. Anirudh was worried that he might not be able to teach Bondita properly as he was busy with his cases. But Bondita being a quick learner understood evrything in one go and used to revise evrything in day time. Anirudh was impressed with her dedication. Anirudh was also worried with the way Saudamini was behaving. She used to often come in court in between or she might come to his study at late night when he used to teach Bondita. They didn't wanted Saudamini to know about it thus they had to hide whenever she came. They had to lock study doors while studying to avoid anybody's presence.

Also, Saurav's marriage was fixed. Trilochan Roy Choudhury had taken the responsibility of getting him married to his love, Sampurna. All wanted to wait for Sumati's return but Mahurat was only for five days from now. They decided to get them married in Roy Choudhury Mansion. Saurav's marriage was fixed on Fifth day from now.

On Breakfast Table

Trilochan- Bondita bete, Kya tumne woh sabhi cheeze kharid li jo pandit ji ne kahi thi.

Bondita - Ji Kaka, maine sab cheeze kharid li hai. Saari taiyaariyaan bhi kar li hai, Sajawat ke liye bhi logo ko bula liya hai, woh aaj shaam ko akar ghar saja jaenge, Koyeli didi ki madad ke liye bhi 2 aur logo ko bula liya hai. Tohfe bhi le aai hu, mithai ka intezaam bhi kar diya hai. Aur joh bhi zaruri kaam ho bata dijiyega mai kar dungi.

Trilochan - Kya tumne apne liye naye kapde liye. Hamne dekha Saudamini ki taiyaari ho gai, par esa lagta hai tumne taiyaari shuru bhi nhi ki.

Bondita - Ji kaka, mai aaj chali jaungi meri kharidari karne. Saudamini didi jab gai thi tab mai puja samagri lene gai thi. Isliye reh gaya. Woh kya hai na kapdo ka bazaar kafi dur hai yaha se par aaj mai zarur chali jaungi.

Trilochan - Yeh bhi thik hai, esa karna tum Anirudh ko le jaana.

Bondita - Par Anirudh babu ko kaam par jana hoga na.

Anirudh - Nhi Bondita, mujhe aaj nhi jana, mai chalunga tumhare saath, jao taiyaar ho jao.

Bondita - Mai abhi taiyaar hoke aati hu.

*Anirudh's POV
She sprinted towards her room and I chuckled. I was waiting in the car. I honked the horn thrice but she was no where to be seen. I calledd her out, when i saw her stepping out in a beautiful pink sari, with sleeveless blouse. She was looking pretty. She sat in the car and I drove to the market. She spoke throughout the ride. She didn't even stop for a second. As soon as we reached she jumped down the car and ran into the market. I chuckled seeing her excitement. I followed her into a shop. We were shown many clothes but she didn't like any. We went to another shop, she tried few dresses which looked extremely pretty. She bought a dress from there. Then we went to a big shop which had both indian as well as western dresses. She bought a lehenga from there. I was waiting for her at the exit when i saw her looking at a pretty gown with utmost adoration. I went towards her and asked if we could leave. She nodded her head and we left. As we made an exit, she glanced last time towards the dress. I handed her the packets and told her that i have left my wallet inside. She waited for me and I ran inside the store. I bought the gown she was watching. I was helped by the store lady to select her size as she helped Bondita in selecting her outfits.

I went outside secretly and ran to our car. I hid the package in it and ran back to Bondita. I took all bags from her and kept it in the car too. As we entered the food section I could see Bondita inhaling a deep breath with a satisfying smile. I chuckled and she pulled me to the puchka stall. Then we had some chaat and lastly we went to the English Ice Cream Parlour. She had been to Ice cream parlours before. She took two ice creams for herself one for me and we both stood outside. It was windy day and her hair were coming onto her face. She tried to remove them but she had ice cream in both hands and instead she smudged ice cream on her face. She whined and I smiled nodding my head. I first cleaned her face with my handkerchief and then held her hair on her back. I asked her to eat her icecream while i was holding her hair with one hand and eating my icecream with other. I could feel my hand coming in contact with her bare back, it shot a electricity in my spine and i could feel goosebumps. I could see her blushing too. This girl surely doesn't know what her innocent antics are doing to me.

After we had our ice cream, i went inside to make payment for it. I came out and saw Mishti was no where to be seen. I went to find Bondita. She was nowhere to be seen. The fear  was gripping me. I was cursing myself for leaving her alone. At that moment i heard her shout, "Rukoo!!". I ran with the direction of voice.

Guess what happened?

I have a question, is the content not good? I am not receiving a good response, thus i am planning of stopping the story. If you have any ideas and suggestions which can make my content good, do comment❤️