15. Broken Bondita✨

Guys, i have made a lyrical chapter, it really took me hours to do this. I would really love if you read this along with listening to the song.  **Puppy Face*

*Bondita's POV

I woke up with a throbbing headache. I suddenly closed my eyes when sunlight hit my face. I saw my clothes were changed. I tried to remember everything but was unable to. I just remember drinking that bitter juice. I understood that something was wrong with it. I tried to get up but almost lost my balance. But I was held up by Anirudh Babu. He made me sit and gave me a medicine and water. I took it silently. He sat behind me and slowly massaged my head. I instantly relaxed and leaned and took support of his frame. He made me then stand and have bath. I came down to see Tupur their. She had brought jeep from KrishnaNagar. She told that Thakumaa had called us for some pre wedding rituals and thus we left after informing Roy Choudhury's.

*Time skip*

* Writer's POV

Thakumaa had called Bondita and her mother to KrishnaNagar for some rituals before marriage. They spent two days there and came back today. As they moved towards Das Bari they saw villagers have crowded Saudamini's haveli. Bondita and her mother moved inside.

Roothi Ae Sabte Rabba
Rabba Dil Bhi Hai Rootha
Sab Kuchh Hai Bikhra Bikhra
Bikhra Sa Rootha Rootha

What they saw in front of them was enough to pull the guts out of Bondita. Their stood her to be husband in a shabby state, messy hair, shirt's few buttons open and hazy eyes and her beloved didi in a disheveled state. They were standing in a room together and villagers were whispering. All the father's were fuming in anger. Silence prevailed and only slight whispers of villagers were heard. Bondita was shocked beyond imagination. Her legs gave up and she disbalanced and was held by her mother. Due to which a jar fell and it created a loud noise. Everybody turned towards her and Bondita's face lost all its colours.

Chup Maahi Chup Hai Ranjha
Bole Kaise Ve Na Ja
Bole Kaise Ve Na Ja
Aaja Aaja

Her eyes were full of unshed tears. Anirudh's heart clenched in pain seeing Bondita. He rushed towards her but was stopped in between by Som. Som shaked his head in denial. Som turned to Bondita and hugged her. Bondita clutched his shirt and silently cried.

Bole Kaise Ve Na Ja
Bole Kaise Ve Na Ja
Chup Maahi Chup Hai Ranjha
Aaja Aaja

Anirudh was himself crying too. Saudamini ran to Bondita and said crying," Bondita yeh jo kuch bhi hua humne jaan bujhkar nhi kiya... Ye joh bhi hua anjaane mai hu, Anirudh aur mai ek dusre ke prati ke ehsaas ko sambhal nhi paye aur..." Anirudh shouted," Bas karo Saudamini, kyu jhut bol rahi ho, hamare bich kuch nhi hua, tum toh jaanti ho sab fir... Aur kesa ehsaas... Chii... Bondita mujhpar vishwaas karoo..." Saudamini shouted," Kya keh rahe ho Anirudh, mujhpar tum aarop laga rahe ho, kal raat joh hua tumhe kuch bhi yaad nhi,, chi anirudh, wese bhi tumhe kya fark padhta hai, tumhara toh vivaah hone wala hai, par mujhse kon vivaah karega ha..." Bondita couldn't hear anymore and ran back to her house. She went in her room, shut the gate and cried miserably. Everybody followed her and was afraid that she might do something wrong.

Ve Mera Dola Ni Aaya Dola

They banged the gate but to no avail. Bondita finally opened the gate and said," Aap log yaha se chale jaaiye, mai kuch esa nhi karungi jesa aap soch rahe hai, kripya mujhe kuch der akele rehne de. She shut the gate and drowned in her own misery.

Anirudh was forced by Bhaumik to marry Saudamini but he denied. He was firm on his statement that nothing happened between them. He left for his house saying this.

Oh Rabb Vi Khel Hai Khele
Roz Lagave Mele
Kehnda Kuch Na Badla
Jhooth Bole Har Velle

Oh Rabb Vi Khel Hai Khele
Roz Lagave Mele
Kehnda Kuch Na Badla
Jhooth Bole Har Velle

After few hours Bondita came with her decision. She was looking like living corpse. Everybody was waiting for her to say something when Saudamini came in crying with a blackened face. She told that villagers are insulting her and they would not let her live peacefully. So she had decided to commit suicide. She can no longer live with this shame. Everybody forced Anirudh to marry Saudamini when Anirudh asked," Fir Bondita ka kya?" To which Trilochan Kaka said that," Tum Bondita se Saudamini se shadi karne ke baad vivah kar lena."

Chup Maahi Chup Hai Ranjha
Bole Kaise Ve Na Ja
Bole Kaise Ve Na Ja
Aaja Aaja

Bole Kaise Ve Na Ja
Bole Kaise Ve Na Ja
Chup Maahi Chup Hai Ranjha
Aaja Aaja

Then Bondita shouted," Mujhe dusri patni ban na sweekar nhi hai... Mai yeh vivaah yahi todti hu..." Saying this she went away and Anirudh fell on the floor broken and cried loudly. Saudamini smirked and then went to console Anirudh but he went away.

Ni Main Rajj Rajj Hijar Manawa
Ni Main Khud Toh Russ Murjhawa
Ni Main Rajj Rajj Hijar Manawa
Ni Main Khud Toh Russ Murjhawa

Kalli Bheed Ch Baithi
Teri Peed Le Baithi
Russeya Ranjha Ve Mera
Main Vi Kamm Na Aithi

Saurav and Sampoorna followed Bondita. Bondita was broken, Saurav went and hugged her ,she cried a lot fisting shirt of Saurav. Sampoorna was broken herself seeing Bondita miserable. She had developed a great bond with her. Saurav was continuously patting her head while consoling her. She didn't had food and stayed in her room.

Whereas Anirudh was miserable too. He believed his truth but he couldn't let Saudamini suffer alone. He was hell broken. Bondita's crying face came in front of him every now and then. He had locked himself in study when he heard Bondita's voice from the hall.

Chup Maahi Chup Hai Ranjha
Bole Kaise Ve Na Ja
Bole Kaise Ve Na Ja
Aaja Aaja

Bole Kaise Ve Na Ja
Bole Kaise Ve Na Ja
Chup Maahi Chup Hai Ranjha
Aaja Aaja

He ran outside to see Bondita. Bondita's face was all red and swollen from continuous crying. Dried tears marks were visible. Anirudh approached her but she stepped back. She said," Mujhe aap sabhi ko kuch batana hai, mai kuch dino ke liye Calcutta wapis jaa rahi hu. Aaj raat ko niklungi mai. Aur shayad 2 hafte baad wapis aaungi. Maa aap yahi rukiye. Mujhe thoda samay akele chahiye. " Anirudh shouted," Kya bol rahi ho tum, akeli rahogi, kese rahogi? Kuch ho gaya toh tumhe?" She stepped back and said," Aapke paas koi hak nhi bacha mujhe rokne ka". Anirudh was speechless and Bondita left. Bondita had changed as she had to leave. She sat on the edge of the window and cried her heart out. She felt a gaze on her and saw Anirudh Babu sitting on his window edge crying his heart out too. She ran inside and took her luggage downstairs. Anirudh saw her and rushed downstairs too. He couldn't stop her. She didn't look back. Anirudh turned back and for a brief second felt her gaze on him and turned back but Bondita didn't even spare him a gaze. She left, forever for him.

An emotional chapter! What turn will Anidita's life take now?

I can never thankyou all enough for the love you are showering. You guys, i love you all. My previous part has crossed 40 votes in a such short time span❤️🙈

I really need to ask you something. I tried writing a little mature. Do you guys want me to include that too? If yes, then i can try. I am really inexperienced in all terms😅 But still can try if you guys like it!❤️🙈

Will post the next part on completion of 35 votes❤️