22. Bondita's Friends✨

After lunch I taught batuk. We have completed majority of his course. Even me and Anirudh Babu had decided to continue our studies from today. We have decided to do it in our room as anybody could come in study, but nobody would come in our room. I still wanted to wait before revealing about my studies. After teaching Batuk, I took some rest and then helped Koyeli didi in making dinner. We all were sitting in the garden in evening enjoying the cool breezy winds of winters. I had shall draped around my frame. I brought tea along with snacks. Everybody was enjoying the weather when Sumati maa came. She came to me and we took her blessings. She told that few of my friends from college are coming to meet me and Anirudh Babu. I said that I will come tomorrow along with him.

At night I changed into my night saree and kept my hair in a loose bun. I left some strands in the front to frame my face. I removed all jewellery except shakha pola and the sindur and wore a light chain in my neck. I moved out and saw Anirudh Babu checking my notes. We had not studied from a long time but I kept revising the older content with which we were done. I sat near him and he asked few questions which I answered quickly. He looked happy and taught me the next part. After we were done with studies I packed my books and kept it in the cupboard. I was feeling chilly due to the cold breeze coming from the window. I went to the window and tried to shut it close. But due to the breeze my pin slipped out of my hair and they rolled down.

*Anirudh's POV
Her pin fell and her hair rolled out and flowed in the air with the breeze. The moonlight falling on her face, hair flowing freely with the air and her super cute frown made her look gorgeous. She bent down to pick up the pin and tie back her hair. My body acted on its own and I rushed towards her. She had rolled her hair into the bun and was about to put the pin. I held her hand and opened her hair. I slowly whispered near her ear," Rehne do ese hi, they look good this way". I didn't know that whether it was the cool breeze or me that made her shiver. I slowly ran my palm down her arms and intertwined our hands. I slowly took her in a back hug with my hands still wrapped around hers. I rested my face in the crook of her neck. I could feel her smiling. She leaned back on my frame. We stayed in the position for a minute or so. I slowly picked her up and went towards her side of bed. I placed her and covered her with a blanket. I kissed her forehead and then her cheek. She looked towards me startled and then shyed away. I moved towards my side and slept.

I could feel her tossing and turning. After yesterday night I got to know that she is a cuddler. I pulled her close and kept her head on my chest. She encircled her hand on my torso and tangled our legs. She lifted her face and left a lingering kiss on my cheek and then hid her face in my chest. Holding her close, I slept enjoying the new found warmth.

In the morning after the aarti, we all were having our breakfast. Baba cleared his throat to get all ours attention. He said," Bondita bete aur Anirudh, tum dono ke vivaah ka tohfa tumhe tumhare baba aur kaka ke alawa sabne de diya. Ab hamari baari hai. Yeh lo". He handed me an envelope and I opened it and saw a three nights and four days tour to Bombay. I had a big smile on my face, I gave the envelope to Bondita who took both Baba and Kaka in a hug. She said them thankyou multiple times and they caressed her head. Batuk said to Kaka, "Kaka aap log dada aur Bhoudi ko honeymoon par bhej rahe ho? Arre waah!" I smacked his head and Kaka and Baba got awkward. They all left for their respective works and Bondita looked at me questioningly. She asked," Yeh honeymoon kya hota hai?". I was dumbfounded on knowing that she didn't knew what it meant. I asked her," Tumhe yeh nhi pata honeymoon kya hota hai?" To which she said," Ha nahi pata. Ab bataiye bhi." I got awkward and said," Shadi ke baad jab pati patni chutti par jaate hai toh use honeymoon kehte hai" . She nodded but still looked confused and asked," Par isse honeymoon kyu kehte hai, esa kya karte hai yaha?" I tried to avoid the question and rushed out. She looked confused.

*Bondita's POV
Yeh Anirudh Babu bhi na, thik se bataya bhi nhi. Whom should I ask now, I should ask my school friends who are coming today. I went to my home and was welcomed with a bear hug from ma. I sat on the kitchen platform and ma asked me," Jamai Babu nhi aaye?". I said, "Anirudh Babu, unhe koi zaruri kaam tha toh woh bahar gaye hai thodi der se aayenge" Maa slapped my forehead and I whined and she said,"Apne pati ko naam se bulati hai, yahi sikhaya maine..." To which I frowned and said," Pehle bhi toh Anirudh Babu hi bulati thi, toh ab kya hua?" To which she faked anger and said," Pehle woh tere mitr the, ab tere pati hai, tu unhe naam se bulati hai sabke saamne?" I said," Abhi tak zarurat toh nhi padhi." To which she heaved a sigh of relief and said," Achhi baat hai, aur bulana bhi nhi. Thik hai?" To which I nodded my head.

I was sitting and gossiping with my maa when I heard lots of chattering from outside which indicated that my friends have come. I ran and took all of them in a hug. They all teased me for my marriage and faked anger as I didn't called them. I told them bits and pieces about what was wrong and they understood. Maa told us to go to my room upstairs. We all were sitting when the same question from some time back lingered in my mind. I asked all of them," Suno, yeh honeymoon mai kya karte hai?" They all exchanged glances and then laughed out loud. I looked at them questioningly and they told me everything. They were about to go in detail when I closed my ears and scolded them. They teased me to the core.

At that moment I heard his car's horn. I told all my friends to come down and I called him. He came and met them all. One of my friend asked him," Anirudh Babu aapne Bondita ko honeymoon ka matlab nhi bataya". I could see his ears turning red. I glared at my friend and she poked out her tongue. I said to him," Yeh kuch bhi bolti hai, ab aap jaiye mai aati hu thodi der mai. Koyeli didi ko bol diya hain woh coffee de dengi aapko. Hmm?" He nodded unwillingly. I knew the reason. I followed him out and called him and said," Maine hi banayi hai, coffee, garam karke de dengi Koyeli didi." He nodded like a small kid and sprinted to home. I chuckled at him and my friends looked at me teasingly. We all played games and talked for hours. It was late by now, I asked Kaka Sasurji on telephone if I could have dinner with my friends. I also asked if I could stay tonight at maa's place. He happily allowed and told me that I don't need to ask from him.

We all had dinner. My friends were staying at my place. We all were chatting when one of my friend gave me a gift. I opened it and saw a gown. It looked pretty. I asked them what it was, they told me," Yeh mai khaas angrezi dukaan se lai hu tere liye. Yeh hai English Night Gown. Yeh satin ka hai. Yeh bohot narm aur achha lagta hai pehen ne mai. Neend bhi bohot achhi aati hai isme." I looked at it, It was indeed very smooth. I frowned because it was sleeveless. It was just supported by straps. I said," Par mai yeh kab pehnungi. Ghar mai baba aur kaka Sasurji bhi hai. Aur isme baahein nhi hai." She slapped her forehead and said," Dekh usme net jacket bhi hai. Tu woh pehen lena. Aur rahi ghar ki baat, toh raat ko tu yeh pehen hi sakti hai. Anirudh Babu khule vichaaro ke lagte hai. Woh tujhe mana nhi karenge. Aur haa, abhi tu honeymoon pe jaegi tab pehen lena." She said stressing it on honeymoon. I nodded in understanding and looked at the gown in awe.

Looks like Anirudh is going to have a hard time on his honeymoon. What are your thoughts, will Bondita wear it or not?

Thankyou guys for voting. The next part will be posted on completing 40 votes on this part.

Love yaa!🙈🤞❤️