19. Post Wedding Rituals ❤️

*Anirudh's POV

I was getting restless. I was not able to sleep, as I closed my eyes I saw Bondita's crying face. I wanted to see her. I climbed down my wind and climbed up to hers. I saw her drying her hair with the smoke, but sensing my presence she was about to drop the pot. I rushed in time and held it. I was close to her. I could feel the soft skin of her hand and tummy. I looked at our reflection on the mirror. I could see the red hue on her cheeks. I saw that she had draped saree in a different way. It gave a good look of her waist. I could feel her shiver which made me smirk on the effect i had on her.

She immediately closed her eyes and tried to move away. She tried to reason by calling it apshagun despite knowing that I don't believe in these concepts. Then I asked her if i could see her back to which she nodded. I really needed a hug from her. Thus I took her in a bck hug. By hands resting on her tummy and my face nuzzled in her neck. I could feel her getting tickled by my light beard. I did it again and again and she laughed. By mistake, my lips slightly brushed with her neck which made her stop at an instant. I saw her clutching her saree and her muscles tensing. I thought she is not feeling comfortable thus to confirm my thoughts I left one more soft kiss at the same spot, now intentionally. She moved her head away to give me more access. It made me happy to know that she was not uncomfortable. My body acted on my own and I started showering the delicate skin of her neck with feathery kisses. She grasped my hands which were on her tummy. I could feel her getting wobbly. Thus, I kept on holding her. Our sweet moment was broken by banging of door. I immediately seperated and left for my home.

I slept with a smile, proud of myself, for making the best decision of my life. I slept with the thoughts that tomorrow will be a life changing day for me. I would no longer be a bachelor.

I woke up in the morning with a sweet smile on my face. I was made ready in a Bengali kurta. I was taken to wedding place and was made to stand on the mandap. Their came my Bondita sitting on the chowki. She had hid her face with palm leaves. She was circled around the holy fire. She slowly showed her face. That moment I was sure, that I made the most perfect decision and I am never gonna regret it. We performed the rituals and finally I was asked to fill Sindoor in her hairline. I slowly took the coin filled with Sindoor and filled her hairline. I saw a content smile spread on her face. Some Sindoor dropped on her nose, due to which the ladies whispered that it means the husband's love is strong and will stay forever.

We were escorted to the Haveli. Kaka did our Aarti and did Bondita's grih pravesh. We were told that we had to stay in different rooms for tonight as it is known as Kaal Ratri. The following day we were going to have the Bashi Biye rasam.

In the morning we were given clothes to get ready. I was waiting in the hall when Bondita stepped down looking ethereal.

She came and sat beside me and gave a grin

She came and sat beside me and gave a grin. She was way to excited. She always liked the post wedding rituals. Seeing her excitement, I chuckled. She performed all rituals with a sweet and excited smile. We were then escorted to have lunch. I was sitting beside Bondita. Something clicked in my mind and I slowly kept my hand on her thigh. She gasped loudly. Everybody's attention was onto her, still I kept my hand their. She gave a forced smile and said," Yaha roshgolla toh hai hi nhi. Mai lekar aati hu." She was about to get up when Koyeli came out with the roshgolla's pot. I kept my hand their and she tried remove it, but was unable to. This move of her only tightened my hold on her thigh. I could see the goosebumps rising on her hands. I slowly graced her thigh and she got alert and held my hand. She ate her food quietly. I was about to move my hand again when she pinched me. I shouted in pain and again, everyone looked at us. I said looking towards Bondita," pata nhi kaka, esa lagta hai hamare ghar mai chuhiya aa gai hai, usi ne kata hoga." She glared ta me and I removed my hand afraid of the Junglee billi.

We had guests all day. All those who couldn't come for the wedding came and gave their blessings at home. Kaka had called all the villagers to donate food and clothes by their Grihlakshmi's hand. All blessed us with their wishes. In the evening we all had dinner and Bondita was taken to our room to get her ready for the Suhq... I mean the first night. We both weren't ready for such a big step. I just prayed to the god that it doesn't make her awkward. I was sitting in the guest room when Saurav came and started giving me advices. I became very awkward and pushed him out of the room. I was called after sometime. I went in my room and saw Bondita sitting their on the bed with ghunghat on her face. I slowly went and sat beside her on the bed. I heard a crackling sound and got up. Bondita laughed out loud in Saurav's voice and I removed her veil. Their Saurav was sitting disguised as Bondita. Also papad were placed below my bedsheet. All my friends came out laughing. They teased me to the core and then took me out.

I waited for 10 more minutes and then went back in. There stood Bondita opening up her hair. Her hair flowed down to her back. Her face was glowing. She was adorned in heavy jewellery and heavy saree. She had removed all the decoration. She saw me and smiled and turned back. She said," Mai unhe mana nhi kar pai yeh Sajawat karne se aur mujhe taiyaar karne se. Mai jaanti hu hum dono itne bade badlav ke liye taiyaar nhi hai, aur hamare bich mai kuch awkward na ho isliye maine yeh Sajawat hata di." I nodded smiling and then took a change of clothes and went in the bathroom to change. I felt myself lucky to have such an understanding wife.

*BONDITA'S POV

I have removed all the decoration because i didn't wanted the things to get awkward. He was also cool with it. He went in the washroom to get changed. I now had the most difficult task in hand that was too get rid of this heavy jewellery and saree. I slowly combed my hair and put them in a loose bun. I slowly removed my bangles except Shaka pola, I slowly graced my Shaka pola and smiled. At that moment Anirudh Babu stepped out of the washroom, before he could see me smiling like a fool, i averted my gaze. I slowly undid my necklaces. One of my necklace was stuck. I was trying hard to untie it but was unable to do so.

I felt a presence behind me. I looked in the mirror to see Anirudh Babu helping me with it. Seems like the chain was stuck. He tried again and again but was unable to do so. He bent down and used his teeth to unclasp the chain and in the meantime his lips brushed over my neck. I stood in my place like a statue. He moved away as he had undid the necklace and kept it on the table and moved back to bed. I took out my change of clothes and went in the washroom to get changed. The saree was hell heavy. It was pinned from every damn side. Also my blouse had Doris at the back which i was unable to untie.

 Also my blouse had Doris at the back which i was unable to untie

Also, Koyeli didi and all the ladies had left for home. So having no option, I stepped out to sleep in the same saree. I knew it might hurt me to sleep in the same but I didn't had any option and I was hell tired.

I know I have written a crap, please don't mind it this time. I am really suffering from lack of time. I am really really sorry🥺❣️

Guys thankyou for voting on my previous part. Will post the next one, once this hits 40 votes. Next part is gonna be an interesting one. ❤️