32. Bondita's Anger❤️

Bondita was fuming from inside. She went in the room to control her anger. She was sitting on the bed clutching the bedsheets. Anirudh came and slowly called her out," Meri pyari Mishti, yaha kya kar rahi ho?" Bondita chuckled fake and said," Aap yaha? Mujhe laga aap apni priya Manorama ke saath honge?" . Anirudh was baffled, he said, "Manorama kabse priya ho gayi, priya toh tum ho." Bondita fumed and said," Toh fir kyu uske saath gutargu kar rahe the?" He was about to say something when Bondita left for downstairs. He followed her everywhere she went and she royally ignored him. The family members noticed their play and Trilochan Kaka pulled Anirudh near him to not let anybody else notice.

Meanwhile Bondita noticed that Anirudh was no longer following her, she felt relieved, did she? She felt ANGRY, how can he give up so soon!!! Thought Bondita. She scanned the hall and saw her pati Babu standing and talking to that Manorama. She fumed even more knowing that he was interested in talking to her rather than manofying Bondita. Actually what happened is when Anirudh was pulled by Kaka, Manorama and her father came to bid a bye, but as they wanted to talk something about business, they went somewhere else leaving Anirudh with Manorama to give her company.

Bondita was about to ignore, but her ego turned in. She stomped her foot and went near her beloved pati Babu. She held his forearm and stood close to him and gave them an extra sweet smile.

Bondita- Pati Babu aap apni patni ko nhi milayenge apni sakhi se.

She said stressing on the word pati Babu and patni. Manorama's face lost all its colours. She gave a fake smile to Bondita. But she felt good on listening that Anirudh considered her as sakhi.

Anirudh- Kon sakhi? Manorama meri sakhi nhi hai, mai toh abhi kuch der pehle mila, jaanta bhi nhi hu use thik se.

Bondita grinned in victory and Manorama's face fell. She saw the change in expression of Manorama. Bondita forwarded her hand for handshake.

Bondita- Mai, Mrs. Bondita Anirudh Roy Choudhury. Inki patni.

Manorama- *dejected* Mai Manorama Basu.

Bondita- Pati babu, aapko koi kaam hai kya, mujhe na bohot thakan ho rahi hai, mai upar kamre mai jaa rahi hu, mujhe aapka intezaar rahega. *She said this with sly smile and a wink. It made Anirudh swoon but he didn't know that it was all a plan to shoo Manorama away.*

Bondita went to her room and was muttering innocent curses. Whereas Manorama left after noticing that Anirudh isn't giving any attention and as soon as she left, Anirudh left for his room. He saw Bondita standing by the window. He back hugged her and Bondita on feeling his presence hit him on his stomach by her elbow. Anirudh moved back feeling the pain and yelped. Bondita turned back kept her hands on her hips.

Anirudh- Kya tha yeh Bondita?

Bondita- Yaha kyu aaye hai? Waha apki Manorama aapki raah dekh rahi hogi. Jaiye na.

Anirudh- Kya bol rahi ho Bondita? Mai kyu jaunga apni patni ko chodkar uske paas?

Bondita- Pehle bhi toh gaye the, jab mujhe manane se jyada jaruri unse baat karna tha.

Anirudh- Woh toh Bondita...

Before he could say anything Bondita took her clothes and went to the washroom. He followed her and before he could enter, Bondita closed the door and his head banged on the door. He rubbed his forehead and changed his clothes. Bondita stepped out and went to bed ignoring him. She took his comforter and his pillow and gave it to him. Anirudh was baffled and looked at her.

Anirudh - Yeh kya kar rahi ho Bondita?

Bondita - Aap jaiye bahar, yaha nhi so sakte aap.

Anirudh - Ye kesa mazak hai Bondita.

Bondita - Mazak? Mai mazak nhi kar rahi hu. Jaaiye aap.

Anirudh - Bondita tum jaanti ho Mai tumhare bina nhi so sakta. *Horrified*

Bondita - Haa, tabhi, jaaiye

Anirudh - Bondita mai sirf mazaak kar raha tha. Mai tumhari taang khichna chaahta tha.

Bondita - *fuming* Aap mazak kar rahe the? Mazak?? Kesa mazak hai yeh... Ab jaaiye bahar. Jaldi.

She pushed him out of the room. He banged it few times but Bondita didn't respond. Their Baba who was a spectator of their play came to Anirudh, he patted his back. Anirudh got startled and tried to hide the pillow and comforter behind. Obviously he won't want anybody to know that Barrister Anirudh is kicked out of his own room.

Anirudh- Haa... Ba...Baba. Woh toh mai yeh takiya aur chaddar niche rakhne jaa raha tha, bohot gande ho gaye hai.

Binoy chuckled seeing his state.

Binoy- Ha ha, jaanta hu mai, dekh raha tha mai itni der se tum dono ko. Kese tumne Bondita ko jalane ke liye khel rachaya. Kese Bondita ne tumhe sabak sikhaya, sab dekha.

Anirudh gave a nervous chuckle.

Binoy- Tumhari umr se guzra hu mai. Yeh sab maine bhi anubhav kiya hai.

Anirudh - toh kya aapko bhi maa kamre se bahar nikal deti thi?

Binoy glared at him and Anirudh kept finger on his lips.

Binoy - Chalo mere saath, mere kamre mai so jana.

Anirudh followed him and slept beside his Baba. After 10-15 minutes Binoy kept his leg over Anirudh. Anirudh tried to remove it but his Baba being on the heavier side, it was impossible for him. He moved his hand in sleep which due to which Anirudh got slapped thrice. Anirudh slowly got up and got adjusted on the couch in the room. He tossed and turned unable to sleep. He decided to go back to his Bondita at any cost.

Whereas Bondita herself was tossing and turning on the bed. She was unable to sleep without Anirudh. She was worried as to where will he sleep. The guest room was occupied by some of their distant relatives who would leave in the morning. She stood up and went to the door. She stood their and started contemplating whether to go out or not. She was standing on the door and Anirudh climbed his window on the back. Bondita couldn't sense his presence . Anirudh saw Bondita and he knew that she was fighting an inner battle whether to bring him back or not.

He tip toed to her and whispered in her ear," Jao Jao, le aao apne pati ko, chinta ho rahi hogi na tumhe." She got startled and turned back. She saw him and kept a hand on her heart to control the erratic beating. She whispered shouted at him,"Pagal hai aap? Dar gai na mai.. aur yaha kya kar rahe hai? Bahar the na aap." He rushed and laid on the bed," Mai nhi so sakta waha,..."he described everything that happened.. Bondita laughed out loud and then immediately stopped laughing. She made a blank face and said, " Thik hai mai soti hu fir bahar." Bondita was about to go out when Anirudh came in nick of time and closed the gates. Bondita folded her hands and Anirudh just hugged her. He said," Bondita, ab maan bhi jaao". She mumbled,"Na na". "Achha tumhe mujhe joh saza deni hai woh de do, bas tumse dur jaane ko na kehna." He said parting away.

She folded her hands and said," Thik hai, lagaiye aap uthak bethak, woh bhi pure 10". He made a horrified expression, " Uthak Bethak??". She nodded and he started doing sit ups. She chided in between," Achhe se, pura niche jaiye." After he was done she said," Chaliye ab wada kijiye iss tarah mujhe kabhi nhi satayenge." He came towards her and took her hands in his," Ha ab mai tumhe ese nhi sataunga."

She smiled and he moved forward. She retreated backwards. He came near her ear and whispered," Jealous Bondita is a treat to my eyes. Hotter when angry. " She blushed and ran back to bed and covered herself with duvet from head to toe. He stepped in the bed and entered her duvet and kissed her forehead and slept.

Kisne kaha tha soi hui sherni ko uthane ke liye Anirudh? Fas gaye na🤣🤣

What are your views on Jealous Bondita?

Next part will be posted after this one completes 50 votes.