28. The Aftermath❤️

As you all were curious as to what will happen next, will there be a separation or will Bondita suicide, here's the answer to all your questions.

Anirudh enters in his room to find it lit with lots of lamps and Bondita standing in the center.

Bondita: Pati Babu, aap surprise dena chahte the na...

(He turns to look at Aniket who smiles slyly and closes the door leaving them alone.)

Anirudh: Oh my God.

(Bondita gets down on one knee.)

Bondita: Pati Babu… Maine.... meri puri
... life mai (Starting to cry.) Kabhi nhi socha.... Tha ki mai apne best...apne best… (crying badly) There’s a reason why girls don’t do this!

Anirudh: Okay! (He joins her on one knee) Okay! Okay! I'll do it!  Oh God, Maine kya socha tha… (Starting to cry, pauses) Wait a minute, Mai-Mai yeh kar sakta hu. (Pause) Mai pehle yeh sochta tha ki, kya mai bolunga ya kaha mai bolunga, bohot zaruri hoga. Fir maine sirf ek cheez realise ki, that the only thing that matters is that you, (Pause) you make me happier than I ever thought I could be. (Starting to cry again.) And if you’ll let me, I will spend the rest of my life trying to make you feel the same way. (Pause as he gets out the ring.) Mishti, I love you❤️

Bondita- I love you too.

He makes her wear the ring. Bondita chuckles seeing the ring and asks, "Hamari shadi toh ho gai, fir ye ring kyu?" He says," Yeh ring, promise ring hai, blank promise, tum mujhse kuch bhi maang sakti ho, abhi ya kabhi bhi". Bondita looked at him and said with teary eyes," Joh mangungi woh denge?" He nodded and she continued," Toh mai yeh mangti hu ki mujhe kabhi jaane mat dena, never let me go, even if I want it, I want you to be with me forever. Never ever let me leave and be far from you. Even if I trouble you, shout on you, make you sad, please don't let me go, because whatever the situation is, I would never do it intentionally." He nodded and took Bondita in a bone crushing hug.

They seperated and Bondita walked up. She turned on the radio and a romantic song played. She gave her hand to Anirudh so that they can dance. They danced gazing in each other's eyes, forgetting the world. They heard a loud thunder and they got startled. Bondita's face had a big smile. She ran to the balcony door and opened it.

A cold breeze came and it blew away majority of lamps. The rain's direction was as such that Bondita's front side got drenched. Her saree being a net saree got stuck to her body. It became almost translucent. She stood leaning on the railing with closed eyes and a big smile. Anirudh came and stood beside her and admired the angelic beauty in front of him. Bondita shined in the moonlight and the light provided by the streetlight.

Bondita raised her hand and collected some water in her palm, she threw it on Anirudh which startled him and it made Bondita giggle. Her giggle was a music to Anirudh. He looked at her admiringly. His reverie broke when Bondita threw water on him again.

Mature part - only for 15+

He moved towards her and pinned her to the railing. He held her close by her waist and pinned her closer to his body. He bent her a little giving support to her with his hand on her back. Their faces were inches apart, heartbeats rising, their breath getting triggered, the butterflies in their stomach and weakness in their knees made the cold environment hot. Anirudh leaned in and tilted his face and captured Bondita's lips. Bondita's eyes closed on its own. Her hands went into his hair and she slowly pulled them. The kiss was soft and slow. The rain pouring on them, the few candles on their background, their intertwined lips made the moment divine. Anirudh slowly moved his hands up and brushed his finger on Bondita's side ribe making it come slightly in contact with Bondita's breast. This made Bondita gasp and Anirudh used it to enter her mouth. He slowly extended his tongue and reached out for his Bondita's tongue. Bondita's hand reached to Anirudh's cheek and she pulled his hair slowly making him moan in her mouth. Anirudh pulled Bondita even more closer if possible. He brushed his fingers gently on her bare waist and tummy making her moan. Bondita's one hand ran down his wet shirt. She can feel Anirudh's well toned and well built body. Anirudh got a hormonal rush feeling Bondita's touch on his chest.

He turned Bondita without breaking the kiss and pinned her to the nearby wall. He stuck his knee in between Bondita's legs and pushed his sensitive area into hers. As soon as Bondita felt his hardness under her she became a moaning mess. They parted away gasping for air. Bondita's lips swollen, the blush on her cheeks and drops of rain on her face made her look hot. Anirudh rested his forehead on hers and said looking at her intensely, "Did you feel what are you doing to me?". Bondita looked at him wide eyed and Anirudh pushed himself more on Bondita, making Bondita feel his hardness on her tummy. She nodded slowly with a shy smile. Anirudh saw a drop of water escaping her hair and entering her blouse. Before another drop can pass by her chest, he attacked on it and sucked the area near her collar bone. He gave her feathery kisses all on her chest and then attacked on her neck
He reached for the soft spot and sucked it hard enough to leave a hickey. He moved to her ears and nibbled and sucked them, making a wave of pleasure run down her body.

He noticed Bondita's heavy and triggered breathing, her shabby state, warm cheeks and messy hair. She was shivering. He knew this was to much for Bondita. He picked her up and took her to the washroom. He made her stand and gave her clothes to get changed. Respect for Anirudh increased ten times in her heart. He kept her condition as a priority above his condition. He knew he was badly ready for her and he needed it. But he respected her condition and ability first. She decided whenever there D-Day will arrive, she will make it special, special for him.

Bondita went in and changed into her night gown. She came out without a robe and saw Anirudh had changed too. She took a towel and dried his hair. He hugged her tummy and gave her a few kisses their. She broke apart and then climbed into the bed. She made him lay and laid on his chest encircling her arms on his torso. She gave him a quick peck and closed her eyes. She heard Anirudh chuckling. Soon her eyes felt heavy and she slept taking in the memories of the adventurous day.

Oh my my my!!!! This was hotttt!!!!♥️♥️♥️♥️🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

I swear this was not my imagination, Google helped me with describing this kiss.🤣

Did you all guys like the proposal? What are your thoughts on it? Did it remind you of something?

Will post the next part as this one completes 50 votes. This one deserves more votes😉