25. Taking Care✨

Looks like you guys didn't like the previous part. I tried my best to make it romantic. I would love to tell you guys that I welcome criticism open heartedly. Please tell me my mistakes so that I can improvise. I expected good amount of comments, but it's okay☹️

I woke up in the morning to feel a weight on my body. Mishti was sleeping on me completely. She was basically on top of me. I tried to wake her up but she was sleeping like a log. She was very tired. Thus i decided not to wake her up. I carried her in my arms made her lie on the bed. I covered her with a quilt and moved downstairs.

I decided to prepare her a breakfast. I was not a very good cook but could do basic cooking.

*BONDITA'S POV

I woke up and saw that I was no more in the balcony. I was in my bedroom. I saw the clock and it was 11 in the morning. I slept a lot today. I still felt lazy and cuddled in my blanket. I saw that my Pati Babu was not there. He came inside the room and I closed my eyes pretending to be asleep. He sat near the bedrest and caressed my hair. He called me out slowly. I kept my head in his lap and hugged his torso. I could feel his woodsy and musky scent. Its spicy and seductive. I clutched onto his shirt tightly. He kept caressing my head and called me out slowly. I got up and groaned. He sent me to the washroom.

He had set a bath for me. He had prepared the bathtub for me. He had used my favourite scents. He had lit up candles in different corners. He had hanged a pretty white robe. I did my regular chores and stepped into the bathtub. I felt my muscles relax as the hot water caressed my body. The scents from around intoxicated me. After what felt like an eternity, I slowly stepped out. I wore the robe. It was extremely soft and fluffy. I got ready in a few. I went downstairs and saw him cooking in the kitchen. The house looked clean which meant the househelp had went back home completing her chores. Seeing his efforts, i got overwhelmed. I back hugged him and mumbled countless thankyous. He made me sit on the chair and brought me breakfast. He fed me and I was alltime gazing at him.

We both decided to go and meet a friend of his that lived in Bombay. Pati Babu told me that his friend is from London too. I got ready to leave. We travelled to our destination in a taxi. We arrived at a house, which was small yet gave happy vibes. We rang the bell, a lady hell beautiful, dressed in a kurti stepped out. She looked at my Pati Babu and launched at him. She took him in a bear hug. I could feel my inside burn looking at them. She looked at me and took me in a bear hug too. She looked at me from head to toe and said," Bondita?" To which I nodded. Pati Babu told me that she is her old friend, Surekha, wife of his friend Aniket. Surekha studied with them in London. She took us inside and made us sit on couch. She called her husband who was equally happy seeing us. He and Pati Babu did some weird friendly gesture which was beyond my understanding. Surekha rolled her eyes at them. I introduced myself to him too.

We all talked for a long time. I got bonded with Surekha. I ahde gone to washroom and was returning when I heard them talking about their old times. I decided to eavesdrop. Aniket said," Tumhe yaad hai Anirudh, hum dono ke piche kitni ladkiya pagal thi? Maine toh ek hi ladki ko bhaav diya, aur aaj woh meri biwi ban gayi." To which Surekha smacked his arm and said," Mai tumhare piche padi thi ya tum mere? Yahi janaab aaye the mujhe propose karne. Aur tum Anirudh, tum toh kisi ladki ko dekhte bhi nhi the. Ladkiya tumhe brahmachari samajhne lagi the. Ladkiyon ne tumhara yeh exterior todne ke liye kya kya kiya hai. Mujhe batate se hi sharam aati hai." Surekha continued and said," Par lagta hai Anirudh ka exterior sirf Bondita hi tod payi, hume bhi sikhna padega yeh art of seduction." I blushed furiously and Pati Babu laughed out loud. All looked at him questioningly. He looked at all them and said," Bondita aur seduction? Pagal ho kya? Bondita bohot bholi hai... Woh yeh sab nhi kar sakti...". To which Surekha said," Toh tum kya kehna chahte Bondita unn ladkiyon ki barabri nhi kar sakti?" To which he said, " Bondita bahut innocent hai, iski aur unki barabari toh ho hi nhi sakti. Bondita heera hai, par use yeh sab nhi ata." I fumed and decided to plan something to tell him that I am not as innocent as he thinks.

We left after two hours. I decided to put my plan to action. I went to my room and put on the same kind of other night gown i had, it was comparatively smaller in length. It covered half of my thigh. I decided not to wear it as i was not comfortable in wearing short clothes but today was an important day. I sprayed my perfume which I knew was his weakness yesterday. I rarely used it as it is kind of strong. It's got some grassy notes, peach flower, wild rose and also some blue hyacinth, as well as iris and nectarine. I tied my hair in a loose bun and pulled out some strands. I applied my body oil to make my skin shine. I had put on my net jacket and moved downstairs. I saw him already in his night suit. Looks like he changed in some other room. He heard my footsteps and looked at me. His eyes popped out. Looks like he noticed my bare legs from the sheer net of my jacket.

Oh Mr. Roy Choudhury, you are in for a big adventure today!!

Anirudh, should not have underestimated Bondita. Now he is in for a big trouble!

Will post the next part tomorrow on completing 45 votes.❤️