26. The Art of Seduction ❤️

Mature Content Down There! 15+ only

*Anirudh's POV
I changed into my nightwear in the room which was downstairs. I was reading my book when I heard Bondita's footsteps. I looked up and saw Bondita stepping down in her night gown. The thing which was different today was that it was short, very short, enough to blow away my sane mind. I gulped down and watched her move towards me. Her each and every moment felt seductive. She came and sat beside me. She turned on the radio. A romantic story began. She was listening to it. She folded her legs and sat comfortably on the couch. Her gown moved way up. Her robe slipped from over her legs. Her milky white skin of her legs was on full display. It took me a lot of courage to stop myself.

I was loosing control thus I moved out to the balcony. It had a one seater couch After few moments, Bondita came to the balcony and leaned on the railing. Her robe was no more there. Her bare legs were on full display. The thin material of her gown hugged her like a second skin. Her hands and neck were bare to. She folded her hands which made her collar bones visible. She shined in the moonlight. She said, "Pati Babu, aap bahar kyu aa gaye? Andar kitni achhi kahani chal rahi thi." I ignored her question and asked her stammering, "Tumhara robe kaha hai?". She said, "aree woh bilkul bhi comfortable nhi hai, aur ghar mai koi aur bhi nhi hai, toh hata diya." She stepped towards me and slowly sat on my lap. She encircled her arms around my neck and kept her head on my chest. I held her waist to protect her from falling.

Sher rested her face in my neck and mumbled," Thak gayi hu mai"

Sher rested her face in my neck and mumbled," Thak gayi hu mai". I slowly caressed her back. I came in contact with the bare skin of her back which made me shiver. I could smell her cologne. It was driving me insane. It was way too seductive. I was getting hard down there.

She shifted a little upward, her face still nuzzled in my neck. She inhaled my cologne. She trailed her fingers up and down the nape of my neck and left a seductive kiss on the hollow of my throat.

She moved her hand down my t-shirt slowly caressing my skin over the fabric. Her hands moved to my robe. She tried to remove it. I complied with her and my robe fell back. She trailed her forefingers in circles down my neck to my torso. This gave me a lot of pleasure and a moan was about to escape my lips but I controlled it by clutching the sofa hardly.

She moved her hand back up and gently stroked my earlobes with her forefinger and thumb. She whispered sweet nothings into my ears. And when I was engrossed in her whisperings, she surprised me by nibbling onto my ear. It made me moan loudly.

She moved her finger on the hem of my neck and then cupped my face. She slowly grazed my soft spot. She came face to face and looked in my eyes intensely.

It felt as if the time would stop by now. My hand unknowingly went to her thigh and I caressed it. She shivered and leaned near my face. She gave me soft yet long kiss on my cheeks. She trailed her kisses to my jaw line. I tried to stop her, as it was getting uncontrollable for me. The urge to make her mine in all sense was overpowering my senses. But I knew that this isn't right, atleast for now. I want to give her all the pleasures in the world, but not when we have not confessed it to each other. She held my hands and stopped me from struggling.

Her one hand was cupping my face the other on was on my chest caressing it above the t-shirt. I could feel the hormones erupt in my body. She sucked and gave wet kisses on my Adam's apple. I moved back in satisfaction. She moved in my lap making me harder than ever.

She pulled me close and stared in my eyes intensely. She bit her lips which created a havoc in me. I used my thumb to release her lower lip. She brushed her thumb on my lips.

I immediately straightened and was about to claim her lips. But she kept her hand in middle and stood up from my lap.

I looked at her flabbergasted and asked her," Kya tha yeh?" She looked at me and said," Art of Seduction". I understood that she was doing all this just to tease me. I accepted my defeat. She was not as innocent as I thought. I definitely had to take a cold shower release the hormonal build up in me.

*Bondita's POV
After proving that I was no more innocent, I was walking back to the room when I was lifted up from the ground. I held my gown to not let it slip up. I shrieked and glared at my Pati Babu. I could feel his hand below my knee which was already breaking the wall that I built today to prove my point.

He smirked at me and took me to the room. He said in a husky voice," You are in for a big trouble baby." Listening to the word baby made butterflies erupt in my stomach.

He kept me on the bed softly. I was about to get up, when he held my shoulders and pushed me down. He climbed the bed and laid beside me. He moved his fingers onto my scalp. I immediately started to relax. My eyes felt heavy. I saw him smirking which broke my reverie and I turned my head to the other side.

Stupid stupid stupid!!! I am such a stupid. I gave him even more access to my neck. He laid his face in the crook of my neck and lightly ran the tips of his fingers up and down to my collar bone. He found my soft spot and left a wet kiss over their. I clutched the bed sheet to stop myself from moaning. He raised his face up and blew on my earlobe making me shiver. He moved closer to my ear and lightly kissed and licked it, a small moan escaped my lips.

He slowly went down and kissed on my exposed collar bone. I arched my back due to the tingly feeling in my chest.

He ran his palm down my bare hand gently and intertwined our hands. He brought the hands back up and gently kissed and nibbled on my inner wrists.

He slowly ran the tip of his foot back up to my leg. His feet grazed my inner thigh which made my hormones erupt down there. I turned my back to him and he then kissed my back. I clutched the bedsheet tightly. He slowly turned me back. He was almost hovering above me. His face inches above mine. He used his finger to trace my lipline and blew on my lips. My lips parted in anticipation and I groaned loudly in frustration when he kissed the side of my lip.

In response he turned me and laid my head on his chest. I encircled his torso and I asked him, my voice heavy and husky," Why didn't you do that?" He looked at me and said,"What?". I started to play with the hem of his shirt and said," That you were about to do, but you didn't." He looked at me and smirked and said," Art of seduction!!". I looked at him dazzled and he said," Two can play the game baby" . I glared at him and he said with a small smile," I want our first kiss to be special. It should mark the beginning of something special. I don't want to loose it to these games." I nodded and then dozed off in his arms.

*Anirudh's POV

This girl would never be able to understand the effect she has on me, even if she doesn't do all this, the fluttering of her eyelashes, pouting her lips confusion, blowing her cheeks in anger, her fragrance, all this can turn me on without even trying. I liked when she tried to voice out what she wants. Tommorow, I will make it special, for you, for my Mishti!

Woaahhh!!!! I feel so shy now... Oh god!!

Tell me, which one is better, the fiesty and hot Bondita or the innocent and cute one??!!

Thankyou guys for your lovely comments! It encourages me a lot. It means so much when you guys take out time to appreciate the hardwork. Thankyou❤️

Will post the next part by evening after completing 45 votes.❤️