35. Anidita in Calcutta ✨

A week passed by. Today we have to move to Calcutta. Our luggage was sent a day before. I was really overwhelmed. The feeling of leaving the family couldn't settle in with me. I was not ready to go. Kaka Baba and Maa consoled me all day long. I hugged Som and Batuk. I assured that I will come to meet them in every two weeks. Finally after bidding an emotional bye to the family, I left for the Udyog, I met everybody over there. They all hugged me and gave me presents. Then, I visited Sampoorna Bhoudi and Saurav Dada, I hugged both of them tight. Sampoorna Bhoudi cried a lot. I took their parent's blessings. We left for Calcutta. I was sad the whole way. Pati babu tried to talk to me all the way but I responded just in a one words. He just took me in a side hug and kissed my forehead. I snuggled onto him.

We reached after few hours. Their was our house. We slowly entered it. It engulfed me in a known warmth. It was a perfect house, a small one with that homely feeling. It was well lighted, in a good locality and well ventilated. I saw the whole house was arranged. We just needed to to arrange our cupboards. I handed Pati Babu his luggage and told him to get everything done. He whined because he didn't wanted to do it now. I sternly told him to do the work. I couldn't wait to just see everything done and perfect.

We both took the room which was upstairs. We both took a cupboard each. Under 1 hour we were done with the work. It was evening by now. I thought to cook the food. Baba insisted me on hiring a cook but I told him that a cleaner is enough. I can cook the food on my own.

I changed into a light saree and went to the kitchen to make food. Whereas at the same time my Pati babu was having a bath upstairs.

*Anirudh's POV
I walked downstairs and saw my Bondita cooking food. I went and sat beside her on the kitchen platform. Before I could ask her for water, she handed me a glass of water herself. I looked at her adorably. Feeling my gaze she looked upwards and I gave her a smile. In return she gave me a big smile which flutters my heart. She was ready with the food. She took the food and was arranging the table. She was picking up the plates. I stopped her and took out only one plate. I said," Ek hi plate rehne do, saath khayenge." We both ate from the same plate, feeding each other simultaneously.

We both retired to our room. Bondita was standing facing the window when I came and back hugged her. She leaned into me and we stood in comfortable silence.

Anirudh - Kya soch rahi ho Mishti?

Bondita - Soch rahi hu mera jeevan kitni jaldi badal gaya. Kuch samay pehle isi Calcutta ki galiyon mai baba ka haath thame ghum rahi thi. Fir Baba ko bimari ho gayi, tab mai tut gayi thi, par maine sikha judna, aur kaise na tutna. Fir Baba ke jaane ke baad ka dard bhi isi sheher ne dekha hai. Fir mai Tulsipur aa gai. Aap sabse mili. Hamari shadi hui. Saudamini didi ne hame todne ki koshish ki. Hamara Bombay trip. Batuk ki padhai. Meri padhai. Grih udyog. Parivar ka saath. Aaj se kuch saal pehle mujhe koi yeh keh deta ki mai apke saath ese, itne paas,  wapis Calcutta ki galiyon mai khadi hongi, toh mai uski baat par has deti. Aapka saath na hota toh mera kya hota. Shayad kisi ghar ki grihlakshmi bankar ghar ki shobha badha rahi hoti, aur padhai ko haath bhi na lagati.

I turned her around and pulled her closer by waist, and said," Itna sochti hai meri Bondita?" She nodded and I said, "toh fir tum yeh nhi Jan na chahogi ki tumhare pati Babu kya sochte hai?" She nodded. I took her on the bed and made her sit on my lap. She hugged me and kept her head in my neck. I said," Agar mujhe aaj se kuch saal pehle koi yeh keh deta ki mai yun apni Bondita ke saath hota toh mujhe bhi kabhi vishwaas nhi hota. Tumhara mera jeevan mai ana, hamara vivaah hona, sab nishchit tha. Mera aur tumhara sapna ek, hamara pyaar ek, hamari soch ek, hamara parivaar ek, hamara dil ek, fir hum do alag kyu? Isliye hamara vivah hua taki hum ek ho sake. Tum nahi hoti toh shayad mai yeh badlaav nhi laa paata, joh aaj Tulsipur mai hai. Tulsipur ki ladkiyaan padh rahi hai. Waha ki aurte atma nirbhar ban rahi hai. Tulsipur ki aarthik stithi sudhar rahi hai. Kya yeh ho pata tumhare bina? Tum nhi hoti mere saath toh yeh kabhi na hota. Tum meri lucky charm ho. Meri Bondita , Meri Mishti. I felt her soft breathing which told that she slept. I slowly picked her up and made her sleep. I laid beside her and she immediately turned towards me and took me in a hug. She cuddled with me which made me smile. Soon sleep engulfed me.

*BONDITA'S POV
I rose up feeling him sleeping. I slowly caressed his hair.

It's the time now, I am ready. I am over all my fears and insecurities. It's time I become yours in all sense. I know you have waited a lot for this, and tommorow is gonna be the night. I will make it special, special for you.

A small chapter as a filler. Next part is gonna be the most awaited part. Any guesses?

This conversation was necessary, wasn't it?

Next part will be posted once this part completes 60 votes.