36. The Most Awaited Night - 1🔥

Pati Babu and I visited my college and completed all the formalities. Then he dropped me home and left for his office. I had planned everything up. I called a carpenter and he helped me to make a kind of tent on my terrace. I covered it with white cloth. I took out all our pictures and pinned them on the ribbon and hanged it in the tent. I brought a small table upstairs and kept it in the middle of tent. I kept few pillows and comforter inside. I lit the path from the gate to the tent with artificial candle lights. I covered the tent with fairy lights and the result was quite impressive. Our terrace was covered thus there was no fear of the weather.

I then cooked up the food which he loved. Then I went to my bedroom. I wanted to keep my room simple yet elegant. I had bought white curtains and Covered my whole bed frame with it. I had pinned some fairly lights on them. I kept the super soft pillows and comforter that I had bought. I decorated the room with flowers and candles.

 I decorated the room with flowers and candles

I got ready in one of my most beautiful saree

I got ready in one of my most beautiful saree. It was light pink saree with a blouse with straps and a deep neck and deep back. I just wore my earrings and shakapola with it. I wore a waist chain too. I tied my hair in a lose bun pulling few strands out. I was quite satisfied with my look.

 I was quite satisfied with my look

*Anirudh's POV

I came back home and saw my home was dimly lighted. I felt a cloth wrap on my eyes. Before I could protest I heard the sweet whisper of my wife," Mai hu, chaliye mere saath." She took me to a room and made me stand their. She whispered in my ear huskily," Get freshened up! I am waiting for you in the terrace. Don't you dare enter our bedroom." I heard her anklets chiming and the door closing. I removed my blindfold and saw that I was in the room downstairs which was not occupied.

Bondita, she had a habit of planning small surprises, but this time it felt different. I got freshened up and saw my clothes laid on the bed. It was a black shirt with brown pants. I got dressed in them and left for terrace. I was curious as to what was there in my bedroom but didn't dare to enter there or else my wife would kick me out of the same bedroom.

 I was curious as to what was there in my bedroom but didn't dare to enter there or else my wife would kick me out of the same bedroom

(Oh my god!!!!🤩🤩 Can he please stop being so charming!!!!)

I went upstairs and opened the gate of terrace. I was spell bounded seeing the decoration. I roamed my eyes and I saw Bondita standing there looking hot yet elegant. She smiled gently at me and came towards me. She pulled me to the small tent set up and made me sit. She served us both food. We had small talks about our day. I tried asking her about what she had planned but she ignored my question everytime I asked. After we were done with dinner, she asked me to stand up. Before I could say anything.

She held my hand tiptoed closer to me. She intensely gazed in my eye and said," I am ready to be yours, in all senses, in all ways and in all forms." I hesitated, i knew what she meant, It was not that I didn't wanted it, but I didn't want her do it just because I want it. I want her to be ready mentally also.

I spoke caressing my thumb on her wrist," Mishti, mai nhi chahta ki tum esa kuch bhi karo jiske liye Tum taiyaar nhi ho. Mai intezaar kar sakta hu. Mai tumhe hurt nahi karna chahta." She kept a hand on my mouth and said," Pati babu, mai taiyaar hu, har tarah se. Aur yeh kadam maine soch samajh ke liya hai. Aap mujhe kabhi hurt kar hi nhi sakte, mujhe aap par pura bharosa hai." Getting her consent my heart fluttered.

I picked her up and carried her downstairs. I kept her down. We were standing in front of our room's gate. She kept her hands on my eyes and made me enter inside. As I entered the room I was mesmerised with the decor. It was romantic and pretty. Just perfect. I turned towards her. The atmosphere felt warm and romantic. I pulled her close by waist and felt her waist band. I crouched down and opened it, tenderly gracing my fingers on her soft waist. I left a kiss on her navel and gave feathery kisses on her tummy. She held my shoulder tightly. I stood up and slowly took out her earrings. I moved near her earlobe.

*Bondita's POV
Feeling his warm breath near my ear, I shivered. He slowly kissed, nibbled and licked my earlobe. I could feel the tingling sensation in my body. He pushed me back slowly and I leaned on to the table and bent my back a little. His lips travelled down to my jawline and to my neck. He gave feathery kisses all the way. Finding my soft spot he gave wet kisses over their. I could feel the pleasure run down my spine. My knees got wobbly and thus I clutched the table for support. A weird sound escaped my lips.

*Writer's POV
He continued the soft torture on her neck and slightly bit the skin. Bondita moaned in pain and pleasure. Anirudh placed kisses on the same spot to decrease the pain. He rose up looked at her face. Her eyes were darkened and pupil dilated. A bead of sweat trickled down her chest. Her heavy breaths. She looked ravishing. He slowly kissed her forehead and both the eyes. He left lingering wet kisses on her cheeks. He just stood in front of her and touched her face with his hand to get her attention and looked deeply in her eyes. And then look down to her lips, then back to her eyes. This move interpreted his intention. Bondita saw his eyes darkened and eye pupils enlarge. She gave a shy smile and bit her lower lip to show that she is ready for a kiss.

To be continued ❤️

(After completion of 60 votes)