20. Cuddles✨

*Anirudh's POV

Bondita came out in the same saree. She had not changed yet, I asked her," Tumne kapde nhi badle, takleef nhi ho rahi iss bhari saree mai?" She said whininig, " Bohot takleef ho rahi hai, isme pin itni sari lagayi hai ki nikal hi nhi rahi, aur toh aur yeh piche itni doriya hai ki mere haath hi nhi pohoch rahe. Mai bohot thak gayi hu, aur koyali didi bhi chali gai, ab mai isi mai so rahi hu. Mujhse aur koshish nhi hogi." I looked at her with wide eyes. Her saree was really heavy with lots of work. I went towards her and helped her with the pins. I stood at her back and shifted her hair in the front. I saw their were four pins. I slowly removed them making sure not to hurt her. After loosening her pallu, I turned her towards me and bent to take out pins from pleats. The pallu was loosened and it fell on me. I bobbed my head up and saw Bondita standing their with an embarrassed expression. She quickly took back her pallu and adjusted it. I undid her pleats and she rolled out of it. She then ran back to the bathroom. Memories from the party hit me when she was drunk. The same things happened. I laughed and sat on the bed.

After 5 minutes she called me out and I went near the washroom and she said," Please yeh dori bhi khol dijiye." She stood turning her back on the edge of Bathroom. I slowly untied the not and removed the dori from the holds. My hands brushed her bare back and I could feel her shiver. As I opened the dori her back was now bare in front of me. Courage overpowered me and I slowly kissed her back. She ran inside shying away and I chuckled and sat on the bed. She stepped out in a light saree and open hair. She pleated her hair and sat on the bed. We both laid down to sleep when she said," Thankyou!" I just smiled at her and said, "abhi bhi baki hai na?" She frowned and said," Kya?" . I made a knowing expression and said, "Tumhe yaad aa gaya hai uss din raat ko kya hua tha. Mujhe nhi bataogi toh pata nhi chalega kya." To tease her I turned my cheek towards her she slapped my forearm and slept facing other side. I laughed and then slept facing her back.

*Bondita's POV

As I rushed to the washroom the memories from the party flooded my mind. I remembered each and every detail. I cursed myself for drinking that juice. Then, I tried to open my dori but was unable to do so, I didn't know how to ask him. Thus, I called him to bathroom's gate and turned back. He opened the dori and left a feathery kiss on my back. I rushed in the bathroom and heard his chuckle.

I came out after changing and getting fresh. I already felt light. I slept facing him when he revealed that he knew I remembered everything due to these incidents. He turned his cheek towards me expecting a kiss like I did on that day but I turned back to sleep after hitting his arm.

I tossed and turned in the bed as I was unable to sleep. I have a secret, I can't sleep without cuddling. Earlier at my place, I used to cuddle with my pillow. But here I was sharing my bed thus couldn't make any space for the pillow. I decided to wake Anirudh Babu up. I called him out," Suno,,, suniye naaa". I shaked him and he lazily asked what happened, I said whininig," Mujhe neend nhi aa rahi ". He thought for a second and then pulled me in his arms. I was startled for a second, i tried to move away when he tightened his hold and said sleepily," Stay". I stopped and stayed still. I slowly relaxed and fell in a deep slumber.

I woke up from the best sleep I had in so many years. I felt heavy and saw Anirudh Babu's arms and legs wrapped on me. I was totally under him. His face was close to mine, lips inches away. Even if i moved a cm, our lips would have brushed. I stayed still and brushed his hair back that were falling on his forehead. I slowly caressed his face and jawline with a smile. He smiled in sleep and pulled me even more closer. I shifte my head up. Now his face was nuzzled onto my neck. I could feel the butterflies rising in my stomach. I slowly tried to detangle myself. But everytime I did so he pulled me even closer. I could feel his hot breath on the soft spots of my neck and his lips occasionally brushing there. I was gazing at his pretty face and slowly massaging his hair. I was in my own world when he shifted a bit back. He was up by now and was gazing at me with a soft smile. I removed my hand but he kept it back there and said," Achha lag raha hai, karti raho." I continued massaging his hair for five more minutes. I saw that he slept again. I slowly got up and moved to get ready. I was ready within an hour. It was 6:30 by now. I stepped down waking him up.

I had my first cooking today after marriage. I made a lavish breakfast. Everybody was waiting for Anirudh Babu, but he was nowhere to be seen. I went up to our room to call him down. As soon as I opened the door I was blessed with my husband standing half naked only in a towel.

I seriously wanted to avert my eyes, but my stupid body is not in control of my of my brain now a days. I was litteraly oggling at his well toned body, which was shining in the bright light of sun. He smirked and moved towards me. I stepped back and he stepped further more. I was about to hit the table when he pulled me back up closer to him. I clutched his bare shoulders for support. I could feel my hand burning with the touch. I closed my eyes tightly to avoid any kind of embarrassment. He whispered in my ear," Ab kyu aankhe band kar rahi ho, joh dekhna tha woh to dekh liya." I pushed him back and turned back and ran back to the hall shying.

Our Bondita is a cuddler!!!🙈❤️

Guys! Thankyou for your immense support. I am trying my best to post as frequently as I can, but I have my exams in December also wedding at home at the same time. But I am trying to manage. Do continue the support. Love you all!!

Next part will be posted after 40 votes❤️🤞