Friends?

Kim Y/N and Choi Yeonjun's love story..

Will it end up as unrequited love?

Or will one of them break into a million pieces?

Will they ever be happy again?

Y/N POV

I sighed as I walked into my room and I laid on my soft comforting bed.

Then it all started rushing back...

3rd Grade

"Leave me alone!" he shouted "Stop it please!" he cried.

"Hey! Didn't he tell you to stop?! Why aren't you leaving him alone?!" I yelled at the bullies.

"Isn't that Kim Y/N?" one of them asked "You're right let's go" another one said and they ran away.

"Hey are you alright?" I asked and walked to the boy who is still on the ground hugging his knees to his chest and burying his face in his hands.

"Hey... It's alright no one's going to hurt you" I said as I slowly and carefully brought his head up facing me. His beautiful eyes were brimming with tears. 'poor guy'

"I'm Kim Y/N" I said as I let y hand out for him to shake. "Choi Yeonjun" he said and put his head back to his hands. I really felt sorry for him so I sat beside him. I was about to say something when he said "Thank you for helping me earlier" he lifted his head and looked at me with those beautiful eyes. "It's no problem" I replied to him.

"Hey, do you wanna be friends?" I asked him. He looked at me with a surprised look on his face. "Friends?" I simply nodded and gave him a small but sincere smile. He smiled back at me and I put my pinky finger out "Promise to be friends forever?" he looked at me then my pinky then back at me "Forever? Already?"  letting out a small laugh. I nodded "Ok. I promise" he said as he intertwined his pinky with mine.

'Things were so simple back then'

\\heyy I hope you guys like it\\

\\I'm open to any book suggestions so if you have any just comment it below:)\\