Lando Norris- Caught out

Requested by Leniii11

26 just leave

39 do you regret it

Looking at his girlfriend, Lando often worried about if they are compatible. He fell in love with her so quick.. Then he would get cold feet and he often left for work and would be enticed by all the instagram girls. Liking their photos and watching their stories before sending them a DM. He didn't really think that there would be repercussions when or if he ever got found out.

As y/n is making them a last dinner, before Lando goes away for nearly a month. He sits already itching to see who he could chat up online. Even as they chatted about how he could be an uncle by time he comes back. He sits talking and not fully taking in what she is saying, scrolling on his phone. "Lando.. Do you want cheese on your pasta?" He looks up and realises she is staring at him. "A work email?" She innocently asks him. He nods his head, feeling guilty as he does. "Yeah, just looking at the details of some things I need to do in Cali, before heading to Texas. You going to miss me when I am gone?" He smirks at her. As he already knew the answer. Or so he thought.

"Uhm.. yeah probably as much as you miss me." He looks at her confused. "I do miss you when I'm gone. I wish you would just move in with Max and I already. So when I am home I get to see you all the time." He moans at her. Not knowing he has been caught out. He looks at her, but she doesn't seem to be in the same mood that he knows her well for. "Baby? Have I done something to upset you?" He asks her. She shakes her head. "You tell me. You are always on your phone, maybe you need to share something." He shakes his head. "No it was an email from Zak.. If you want to see it, you can. Why the sudden jealousy? It's not like you haven't been invited out for this trip..." He moans at her, heading back to his stroppy teen self.

She looks down at her phone. "You might not want to wish the love of your life a happy birthday and then send dick pictures to girls on instagram... Makes me easy to find." He looks at y/n. Confused.

"You are the love of my life, baby. What are you on about?" Lando stutters out. But y/n slides her phone over to him. "Go check my DM's.. You know my passcode." She says calm. Lando looks at her and starts to shake. He recognises a few of the girls names. "Go on.. I dare ya. Look at what they have been telling me." Lando shakes his head. "No I don't need too. Whatever they claim I have done, I can promise I haven't." He throws her phone back at her. But it smashes on the wall behind her. "I will get you a new one... What colour iphone do you want?" He goes onto the apple webpage, in the hope that she will give up on what she knows.

"No I am good thanks. In fact.. Just leave. If you can't or won't explain yourself. Just go." y/n says, her voice starting to wobble. "But I am going away from tomorrow... Are you sure you just want me to leave? Baby if you regret this when Im gone I can't do anything." Lando says, full of himself. But she shakes her head. "No I won't. Probably won't see you again Lando. I truly love you.. But cheating. You can just get in the bin with that shit." Lando looks at her, whilst starting to pull on his jacket. "What are you breaking up with me?" Y/n nods her head. "Yeah. I am. You have no remorse. You have no issues doing what you are doing. But it is not for me. It is not for my lifelong relationship." She says, somehow keeping herself from crying. But Lando not even fighting, tells her everything that she already knew about her relationship.

"Tell me one thing Lando... Do you regret it?" As Lando shakes his head, y/n's body is overcome with emotion. Her tears fall, fast and her make up is instantly ruined. "Will you call Max to collect my stuff whilst I am gone?" Lando asks as he is leaving. But y/n throws her water glass at him, smashing like her heart in a million pieces on the floor. Lando leaves the flat, as he would usually do. Not looking back to see if y/n is okay. As much as he knows he has hurt her, he also knows he would probably keep doing it. So its maybe safer to leave it as it is.