Felipe Drugovich- Why does it have to end?

12- Why cant I stop thinking about you?
17 wait don't pull away yet.

Requested by bbasicbitchh

Watching her dance, neither of the guys can take their eyes off of her. They knew she could party. But this dancing is something else, never mind how she is knocking the drinks back.
Felipe decided to stop her making anymore of an idiot of herself.
"Leave her mate.." Clem shouts as he is enjoying the ass shaking.
"Oh. Hi. Is the beautiful Brazilian coming to show me how it's done?" Felipe shakes his head.
"No. I thought you were just teasing me about that dress. It shows a lot.. your dancing is just way too much in it." He pulls her out of the room of MP sports and F2 people.
"Where are we going? I'm not done having fun yet."
He pulls her into the hotels normal bar, hoping that her new team won't see her in this state.
"Let's get you a coffee.." he says to her. Not that she is listening. "Okay.. so since he said I need coffee. An expresso martini please. Fil? Anything for you? Oh tequila shots.. two please."

He shakes his head. "You don't even like tequila. Idiot." He teases her. "I'm going to miss you. Y/n." He looks at her. "I'll still be around in the paddock. Just not with MP. You'll get peace." Filipe bites his lip.
"I don't want peace. You know that. Are you sticking around for a bit with Clem and I?" She nods her head.
Not really listening to him.
She does the shot with him and downs her martini and grabs his hand to pull him back into the F2 party.
Of course she is on the dance floor. "Have you told her yet?" Clem asks him. He shakes his head. "She's too drunk. Fucking hell."

Clem starts to laugh when he notices her dancing to Dirrty by Christina Aguilera. "Yeah. She will wake with the fear tomorrow. Marcus is loving it though." Clem can't help himself.
He goes and grabs her to dance with him. Felipe watches as Clem gets her bum pushed into him.
Felipe finds himself more drawn to her and her chaotic dancing.
Her arms end up around his neck. He hasn't even kissed her how he wants too. Now it's becoming more evident that she is open to it.

He pulls her closer to him as he moves away from the crowd. Plus he is sure that a lot of the single lads want to get a piece of her tonight.
She is a whirlwind of shots and dancing. Pulling her away from everyone, he isn't expecting to get anything. But her lips are on his almost immediately. "Are you sure?" He breathes in between kisses. "With what?" She stops kissing him and looks at him.
Felipe instantly regrets asking her.
"Nothing. Nothing... Come here babe." He attempts to kiss her again. But she blocks him.
"No. I'm going back in."

Felipe watches as y/n walks back into the party. "Are you okay?" Clem asks him as he sits back down beside him. He nods his head. "You are wearing her lipstick and you stink of her perfume... what went wrong?" Felipe shakes his head. But keeps a tab on where y/n is.
Of course the other drivers speak to her and take selfies with her. "It looks bad her own team aren't in selfies with her." Clem says to him. But he doesn't pay much attention. Felipe is in his head.
"Hey.. let's go get a photo with her." Clem nudges him.

Even in the photo, Felipe looks mad. "How do you do it huh?" Clem teases her. "Do what?" Y/n looks confused at him. "You.. you tease Felipe and still manage to come back in and flirt with half the drivers unknowingly, what power you have over us." Still y/n looks at him. "Who says it's unknowingly?" She looks more at Felipe than at Clem. "Why? Don't you think you take up enough of my head? Never mind playing your games."
Clem nods his head at the door, having this sort of chat inside the party isn't a good look for either of them.

"What do you mean? Mind games?" Y/n follows him out, saying. "It's not mind games. I've just not been honest with you.." Felipe looks at her. But she's mad. "So if it's not mind games, why am I being called out for mind games?"
Felipe has to regain control of the situation as she is very mad. "Come here.." He cups here chin and pulls her face to his.
Even as they kiss, he can tell she wants to not be doing it. So he pulls away.
"Don't pull away yet... Wait. Felipe?" She looks at him.
"What's up?" She asks him.
"You're drunk. I shouldn't be doing this. Or telling you I have stupid feelings for you. When your not around, I can't get you out of my head. You live there rent free. Why can't I get you out of my head?"
Y/n smiles at him.

"Is it because you like me? More than what a friend would?" She asks him gently. Nodding his head Felipe goes red. "Why not just tell me that? How knows I might even be leaving so I can actually be with you, without the hassle of hiding it from work people." Felipe kisses her again and smiles.
Felipe looks at her, shocked she would even do that for him. For them.
"So where do we go? Date? Bedroom?" He asks her. "Both? Bedroom first? Right now." She pulls his head down and kisses him again.