Conrad Laursen- Teenage Crushing

requested by Tabata_stilinski

11 Are you jealous

15 I like the way our hands fit.

Walking into the Prema factory, Conrad was surprised to see the girl he had been secretly stalking for weeks. After her older brother Dennis is close by her, deep in conversation with Arthur. She looks bored at her phone. But not much can be done with Dennis around. This is usually the only time that Conrad sees both Arthur and Dennis. Remembering the past season, when he would only really see them at the start of the season as they were often busy with their sponsors and Red Bull and Ferrari worked them hard.

"Connie!! How are you little brother?" Dennis says, noticing him. "Aww don't mind y/n she is only here as I need to babysit her." Y/n scowls at Dennis. "You babysit me? Hah, yeah right. Can you stop being a rude troll and introduce me to people." Arthur laughs at her and at Dennis. "Oh she is feisty Dennis. Are you sure you are the older one." Arthur can't help himself. "Yeah I wonder that too." Conrad has went bright red not expecting y/n to want to be introduced to him. "I'm Conrad.. Nice to meet you." Both Arthur and Dennis has noticed how red he has became. Looking at each other and making it obvious they have noticed. "Ignore them.. I'm y/n Hauger.. The one with the brains and beauty.. Nice to meet you." She says before ripping into both Dennis and Arthur. "Just because you two have F1 teams backing you, doesn't mean you need to act like utter idiots. Ugh I miss Robert already."
Conrad sits down and quickly texts his friends from back home in Denmark. Even sneaking a photo of y/n.

It annoys him when Dino and Paul come in and he feels almost ignored. As both of them openly flirt and try to out do each other. "Right I'm away Dennis. Call me when your done?" Dennis nods his head, have you ordered an Uber?" Y/n nods her head and walks out. "Later idiots."
Conrad runs out after her. "Y/n.. wait up. Do you have to leave? Don't you want to meet Hamda?" Y/n looks round at him and Conrad almost loses his cool. "Nah. Was just here checking out the talent... I'll maybe see you around?" Conrad melts as she touches his arm.
"Fuck.. yeah. Yeah that's fine." She smiles at him.
"Good... Oh DM me instead of liking year old photos on Instagram. It usually gets more attention."
Conrad's stomach does a flip. He knew he wasn't quick enough. But now she has actually seen it and told him.

It takes him weeks before he spots her out with Dennis. Y/n waves at him. He heads over to them.
"Hey." Dennis scowls at him, not his usual welcoming self. "Ignore him. He's annoyed as he lost a bet with me and now we have to go get gelato. Would you like to come?" She asks him.
"How about you just take her Conrad.. I trust you enough with her." Y/n looks at her brother. "Fine. I'll go with Conrad, if he's not busy." Conrad smiles at her, happy that he can get to spend some time with her and alone.
As they sit in a gelato store, Conrad can't help but push his luck finding out more about his new favourite human. Even walking around the town centre, she is a fountain of knowledge. Telling him snapshots of information, that he had no clue about. "Are you sure you are related to Dennis?" He laughs, when she nods her head. "Yeah: I told you. I got the beauty and the brains." Conrad laughs and listens to everything she has to say.

It takes him a while but he grabs her hand whilst listening about the history of a fountain. She looks down at their hands, after he's done it but doesn't pull away. "Will we take a photo?" She asks him, allowing him to get closer. She can feel how nervous he is, stumbling around and she is sure she can feel his heart beating.
Even more so when she kisses his cheek.
But she takes his hand again, when they start to walk again.
He is glad that she is taking the lead. As he is all out of confidence. "Will I walk you back to your apartment?" He asks her gingerly. Not wanting to cut short this unexpected date with her, but he has to do studies.

"Thank you for this afternoon." She says looking into his face. Poised to kiss Conrad. But they get disturbed by Dennis, Dino and Paul.
"You coming out tonight? Dinner and non alcoholic drinks for you." Their moment ruined and her demeanour changes. "See you around." Y/n nods her head and goes closer to the loud guys.
He watches from afar as she hugs Dino and then Paul.
Feeling jealous that he's not been asked out with them, jealous that they get to spend time with y/n when they don't deserve it.

It's not long, after Conrad has gotten himself comfy for a night of video games, that the Instagram photos start.
He notices that y/n had reposted his photo of them onto her stories and more of the guys have started to follow him.
But it's just weird to him. He's in his second season with the team and only now has the bigger names starting to follow him, probably due to her.
His heart aches when he sees her dancing in the background of Dino's story. "You best be looking after her!!" He can't help but send to him.

"Are you okay? If you want me to come meet you, just let me know. I'll stay awake until I know you are home safe. I had such a nice time with you."
Conrad doesn't have long to wait before y/n is replying to him.
"Awe your cute!! I've sneaked a few drinks, but I wish you were here. Or i was with you."
As Conrad smiles, he can't help but write the first thing that comes into his head.
"Oh!!! You jelly cutie? I've barely seen the guys, since we came into the club."
He smiles.
"Yes. Is that strange? If much rather I knew you were safe in the apartment. Not out looking as beautiful as you do. Can I come get you? Please. I'm going insane not knowing if you are safe or being looked after."

It doesn't take long for Conrad to be outside the club waiting on y/n. He takes off his jacket and pulls it around her shoulders as they walk back to his apartment.
They stop at the fountain, the one she knew so much about earlier.
"Why did you get jealous?" She asks him, taking his hand again. "Woah.. our hands. They like fit perfectly." She grabs her phone out and takes a photo.
"Will we get back? It's cold and we could both do with sleep."
As he stops in front of his own block, she looks at him confused. "This isn't Dennis's block... am I staying with you tonight?" Conrad nods his head.
He gets her to sit on the bed as he helps take off her shoes.
"Oh I like how our hands fit together? Don't you?" She asks him, looking at the photo she had taken.
"Yeah... of course do you want water?" He looks up and watches her smile nodding her head.
When he gets back from the kitchen, y/n is in FaceTime with Dino. Asking where she is. Not noticing that she's seen his face. She quickly ends the call and looks at him. Conrad bites his lip.

"Are you jealous?" His heart skips a beat or ten. He nods his head and turns bright red again.
"Why?" She grabs the water and pulls him onto the bed. He shrugs not wanting to admit how he feels. "You are beautiful. I don't stand a chance. I'll always be a friend." Y/n shakes her head. "That's not true. I like you. You are so much more sincere than the other idiots." The air around then gets so thick with anxious teen feelings. It seems much bigger than it did earlier.
But their first kiss. Cute and sweet just like them. Their innocence is obvious. Their smiles, say it all.
"Can I stay the night? Cuddle a little." Conrad nods his head. He was hoping she'd stay but if she wants cuddles. He will oblige.