Forest Fears

TW: SEXUAL ASSAULT

Billy was standing a few feet ahead of me between two trees. He slowly walked closer towards me. Each step he took with ease. As he got closer the cuts and bruises on his face became more prominent to see. Gally can really throw some punches.

"What are you doing here Billy?" I was suspicious of his movements. His brown eyes were staring deep into mine, sparks of anger twinkled in them. A smirk began to rise at the corner of his lips as he took another step closer to where I was standing.

"What? Can I not wash my clothes?" he asked. He laughed at his own comment. The laugh was dark and it easily sent shivers down my spine. I admit, I'm scared. Billy is strong. Yeah, I can throw a punch that knocks him out cold, but so can he. Billy was approaching at a quicker pace now. He was a step away from me and when he took that last bit of space between us away, I was in full panic mode. I took a step back, cautious of the water tub behind me. "What's wrong sweetheart? Scared?" He let out another dark chuckle.

"No, I would just like some personal space." I replied.

"Oh, come on. Stop acting like you don't want me." I almost vomited in my mouth from Billy's words. Why in the world would he think that 'I wanted him'.

"I don't know where you got that idea, but I don't want you. So, if you don't mind, I am going to go see Fry." I turned around and was able to take a few steps to walk back to the glade before my arm was grabbed onto with a tight grasp. I tried to free myself but like I mentioned, Billy is strong. At this moment I wished I didn't tell Gally he can go. Billy put a tighter grip around my wrist and pushed me up against a nearby tree. We were not even inches apart, not even centimeters. I could smell his breath.

It smelt like dirt, whatever dirt smells like... does he eat dirt?

"Can you let go of me please." I asked.

"Beg me." he said straightforwardly.

"No! I am not gonna beg! You are gonna let go of me right now!" I shouted.

"Why would I do that?" He brought his face closer and kissed my lips. His tongue trying to slip into my mouth. His one hand still wrapped around my wrist with a firm grip as the other began sliding under my shirt. I tried to use my free hand to push him off of me, unfortunately, he didn't allow it. He used his body to push me closer to the tree so I would have no gap to get away. He took his lips off of mine and moved down to my neck. Sucking and biting down to my collar bone.

"Stop!" I yelped, wishing- once again- that I never let Gally go. Billy didn't listen. He began to tear my shirt and ripped it off my body, leaving me in my bra. He tossed the shredded fabric onto the ground and pulled away to look. The cold night breeze hitting my bare skin. I tried to cover myself up but I couldn't move with his tight grasp. He continued to kiss me on my neck and chest. I continued to yell the same words over and over.

"Stop!"

"Let me go!" Billy still did not listen. I was helpless. Maybe Billy was right, I am weak. Tears began to fall and I let out a sob, regretting everything. His hand slid down and grabbed at my boob, beginning to massage it. "Stop!" I cried.

"Don't you like it? Oh, come on, show me how much you love the feeling, babe." He purred into my ear while his hand dipped down further between us. He pulled the band of my pants away from my body and slipped his hand in, finding his way to my panties.

"Stop! Please! Don't!" I cried out.

His dirty fingers brushed against my skin in the most private place of my body. Realization then fully dawned on me. He wasn't going to stop no matter how much I pleaded. His finger rubbed at my sensitive skin and I cried harder instead of feeling any sort of pleasure.