Chapter Six

"Here's the last of them." Shoto deadpanned, carefully placing the last crate on the wagon.

"Thanks, Prince Shoto." Sero bowed, and before he stood up, Shoto cleared his throat. Sero stood up and raised his eyebrow. "Sir?"

"Sero..." Shoto sighed, knowing Midoriya had been dying to know. "Are you with them?"

Sero's eyes widened, not having to know what exactly he has been implying. He had only heard of the capturing of his comrades as he was on the way to the Todoroki Kingdom. "I was unaware of what they were planning because I wasn't there. If I was with them, however, I would have been captured right along with them. No way I wasn't going to join them." Sero grimaced before clenching his fist. "My mate and my friends are there."

Shoto nodded, glancing at the last crate. "Follow me. I may have given you the wrong herbs." Shoto lied, lifting up the crate once more, with the help of Sero.

Once the two had been out of the way from bystanders, they put the crate down. "I'm sure you heard of Midoriya's father giving him a suitor." As Sero nodded with much disdain all over his face, Shoto sighed. "Why such a face?"

"It's not right, Prince—"

"No formalities, please. Shoto or just Todoroki is fine." He offered a small smile.

"Right." Sero smiled before sighing again.  "It was clear to everyone, Midoriya and Bakugo really had liked each other. And for that damn King to do something like that.. to his own son at that is horrible."

Shoto agreed before removing the lid off the crate. "It's unfair. Have you or anyone heard who the suitor could've been?"

"Nope. I wish. Than maybe Bakugo and the others could've planned more accordingly."

"True." He removed the top layer of protective wrapping and stood up. "Come on out, Midoriya."

"Wha—"

Izuku popped his head out. his green hair and emerald eyes only thing showing. He was not able to hear anything of what was said, so when his eyes landed on Sero he was shocked to say the least. "Sero?!"

"M-Midoriya?!" The Alpha exclaimed, before his face turned to one of anger. "You didn't hurt him did you?!" He grabbed Shoto's shirt and pulled up towards him, the black haired Alpha trying to intimidate him.

"Sero! Stop—" Izuku started, trying climb out of the crate.

"I wouldn't dream of it. Would you allow me to talk?" Shoto wasn't afraid nor anger at Sero. He was sure he would've had the same reaction being in Sero's shoes.

As Sero nodded slowly, and reluctantly let go of Shoto's shirt, the Heterochromia Alpha straightened out his shirt. "My father and Midoriya's father arranged for us to be mates. I merely see Midoriya as a close friend, and nothing more. I never took advantage of him, even during his heats. You can ask him yourself." Shoto pointed to Izuku who began nodding.

"I-it's true. Shoto is in my predicament, he is in love with another." Izuku said, crawling back into the crate to get in his hiding spot.

"Another?" Sero asked, and before anyone could answer, footsteps were heard approaching the room. The room grew tense, the Alphas quickly covering the Omega. The door opened and Momo widened her eyes,  not expecting the intrusion.

"O-oh! I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt." She bowed, and before she could leave Shoto stopped her.

"It's okay." Shoto offered her a smile and tucked the hair behind her ear. She leaned into his touch, blushing lightly. "We're gonna head out for this rebellion... I want you to hide, okay?"