Chapter Thirty

"Hm..." Izuku groaned, his body squirming in his sleep. He groggily opened his eyes, and for an instant, couldn't remember his surroundings.

He was panicking, finding out he was in a room.

Izuku thought he was captured again.

"No..." Izuku sobbed, standing up quickly, instantly falling to the ground as he collapsed due to the pain. He hissed, grabbing his leg, expecting blood to start pouring from his wound, except it never did.

He looked down, and saw it was wrapped. Sure, little spots of blood did come up, from the force of Izuku falling, but it wasn't as bad as he thought it would be.

It wasn't until then, Izuku looked around, and noticed the familiar walls of his infirmary. He laughed, am crooked smile taking over his features, as he also noticed two chairs by his bed.

Suddenly, the door swung open, and Chiyo walked in, shocked to see Izuku on the floor. Behind her was Fuyumi, who was holding some medical equipment.

"Are you alright, dear?" Chiyo asked, the old woman taking steps towards Izuku. The older Beta woman put her hand out, as if to help Izuku stand up.

Izuku smiled, tears leaving his eyes and he nodded his head. "I didn't know where I was." He held her hand, and stood up, grimacing from the pain. He plopped onto the bed, looking at Fuyumi. "I panicked."

"It's alright. Bakugo brought you back." Fuyumi said.

"Kacchan?" Izuku tried to remember, his eyes squinting. He had bits and pieces, but he remembered embracing Katsuki, and his heart shattering once he realized that Katsuki now only had one hand. "Does he really have one arm?"

"Yeah." Fuyumi said, sighing. "He went down fighting, the day the League attacked. A lot has happened since you been gone, Prince."

"You don't have to be so formal. A lot has happened between us for you not to be so formal."

"Yeah, well once Katsuki comes back he's going to mark you." Chiyo stated, taking Izuku by surprise. "He wants to, so everyone will know you're his. And then Queen Inko will coronate you."

"He was telling everyone how you were his Omega, and how'd he finally make you his." Fuyumi smirked, causing Izuku to blush.

"But... where did Kacchan go?"

"He went back. He said he's gonna make sure Master Aizawa and all of them come home." Chiyo stated. She was very formal, referring everyone to their status's.

"He just left not too long ago. He said he'd be back, and everything will be good for you guys."

Izuku looked down, his eyes hazy.

He didn't want Katsuki to die.

He didn't want anyone else to die.

He was terrified, he knew the extent of what those people could do. Izuku knew those people were inhumane, and didn't value life.

Izuku sighed, and nodded his head. "They'll be okay."

—————————
"Bakugo, we have to go! It's enough! We have to help Aizawa!"

Katsuki wasn't sure who was talking to him.

All he knew was that he had the bastard Dabi on his knees in front of him. Dabi was injured, his abdomen stabbed through and Katsuki was not holding his punches back. Although, he had one arm now, he still knew how to hit, and he definitely wasn't going to lay back on him.

Shigaraki was taken out by Shouta, and All for One was also taken out by Shouta. But Shouta hadn't walked away unscathed, the Alpha losing his right leg from the knee down.