Chapter Thirty-Nine

Izuku and Katsuki's wedding day had finally came.

Mina and Yayorozu had been standing by Izuku's dressing room, making sure Katsuki hadn't walked by. The Alpha had been trying to take peeks at Izuku since the morning had arrived.

Tsuyu, Ochaco, and Inko were adding the finished touches to Izuku's attire, the suit fitting well against Izuku's six month belly.

The Omegas due date had passed, their pup being four days late.

Chiyo had did an ultrasound, and deemed everything okay, just that the little child was simply just in no rush to leave the comfort of Izuku's belly.

"Everything is all good, kero." Tsuyu smiled, the Beta girl holding Izuku's hand excitedly.

"Wahhh, you're about to be married!" Ochaco cried, the female Omega holding her own belly for support. Although Ochaco was four months pregnant, she was excited to share the pregnancy journey with someone she considered a best friend.

"Next is you, you know?" Izuku smiled warmly, purring in happiness.

"This isn't about me and Iida! It's about you and Bakugo!" Ochaco scolded playfully, allowing Inko to look over Izuku one more time.

"Tie... flower in pocket... dress shoes but not too uncomfortable..." Inko muttered, nodding slowly as she blinked rapidly. "Yes... yes everything looks good."

"The crown is already on the pedestal by the alter. Ready when Mama Inko coronates you! Even though your plan on changing the hierarchy. You're so admirable!" Ochaco preened.

"Mama Inko?" Inko giggled, retrieving Mina and Momo from the hallway. "You are all so silly." She turned to the two Betas. "How does he look?"

"Wow.." Mina said, breathtakingly. She was exhausted, as taking care of her son was no easy task. "You're beautiful, Midoriya."

"Yes. Bakugo is one lucky man." Momo agreed, the two girl hugging Izuku. "I'm so happy for you." Momo smirked at Mina. "Don't act as if you didn't make their suits."

"Shhhh." Mina winked, causing everyone to laugh. "I know nothing." She said playfully, never liking to be bragging about her creations.

Izuku smiled cheekily, blinking rapidly to keep his tears in bay. "Everyone..."

"Alright, alright. No tears." Inko ordered, wiping at her own tears. "Baby, I am so proud of you. Of the man you are. And the man that you are aiming to become. And Katsuki... bless the Gods you two are such an amazing couple. You two bring out the best in each other."

"Mom..." Izuku's voice cracked. "You're going to make me cry."

She smiled fondly, placing a loving kiss on her sons cheek. "I love you so much. And I know... you're going to run this Kingdom better then me or Hisashi ever could."

"Mom..." Izuku sobbed, closing his eyes as he cried.

"Let's get you married baby."

—————————

"Aye! You brat!" Mistuki called out, adjusting her dress as she walked towards the alter.

"You fucking old hag. Why are you yelling?!" Katsuki yelled, making his father laugh.

"I'll beat your ass, watch it." Mistuki warned, a smirk on her face. She grabbed Katsuki hand, and looked in his eyes. "You ready to marry the love of your fucking life?"

"Tch." Katsuki scoffed, smiling at his mother. "Who do you think I am? Why wouldn't I be fucking ready, huh?"

Mistuki laughed, looking at the crowd. Friends and family sat in the crowd.