Chapter Twenty-Six

"How much longer should we be there?" Shouta asked, as the group rested. They had already traveled four days, and everyone was becoming restless. The horses that they were riding on were  currently drinking by a nearby lake.

The group consisted of Katsuki, Kirishima, Kaminari, Shouta and Iida.

Shoto, Natsuo, and some fighters who followed Shoto's ruling had went a different path, in an attempt to sneak up on them.

Yagi and Shinso and everyone else who stayed behind were setting barricades and taking safety precautions for the Kingdom. They weren't sure how chaotic and psychotic the League were.

"Within a couple of hours hopefully. From what Tsu said it's near the waterfalls. That's located in the capital of the Kingdom." Iida said, watching his teacher nod and began. saddling back up. "We're heading there now?"

"We're wasting fucking time." Katsuki growled, growing rather impatient. He just wanted to see Izuku.

It had been a month since the League took him.

At least when Izuku was given away the first time, it wasn't to people who could kill him in an instant. Katsuki didn't know, but once finding out Izuku was with Shoto, he couldn't help but feel grateful that that heterochromatic Alpha had him. He may not have liked him when he was younger because of Katsuki's overbearing jealousy, but he had definitely come to like him and consider him a friend, not that he would ever admit it.

But with the League, it was a whole different playing field.

Before they left, Tsuyu spoke to Shouta about some of the stuff that was happening to everyone there. She shared that Dabi had assaulted her, and how many people were being auctioned off. She shared that Izuku was assaulted as well, but she wasn't sure to what degree.

Katsuki was seething with rage.

He wanted to kill them all.

"Right. Let's head over there now." Iida offered, mounting the horse before Kirishima put his finger over his lips.

"There's someone here." He warned before a knife was thrown in his direction. He ducked quickly, watching the blade hit a spot on a nearby tree.

Shouta cursed, grabbing the whips of the horses before they could get away. Iida quickly got off his horse, and watched as Shouta steered them away. He trusted his students could handle whoever was here.

"Ah, man you're really good!" A high pitched voice said, causing everyone to look in the direction of the trees.

There sat Toga, fiddling with a knife in her hand.

"You bitch..." Katsuki growled, unsheathing his sword.

"Hey, so why are you guys here?" Toga asked, smiling giddily. "Are you here for Izuku? Here to kill each and every one of us until we're choking on our own blood?"

Before anyone could do anything, Toga shrugged. "Too bad we don't have him."

Katsuki's eyes widened, his heart temporarily stopping. "What?"

"He's not with us." She spoke in a slow voice, as if Katsuki couldn't comprehend what she was saying.

"Where's my fucking Omega?!" Katsuki roared, quickly grabbing her by her shirt and slamming her against the tree.

Toga laughed, blushing. "I like being treated so roughly." She bit her lip, her tongue running over her sharp teeth.

"I'll slit your fucking throat right now." Katsuki threatened, quickly changing from her holding her against the tree to holding the sword to her throat to prove his point. He pressed the blade against her skin, small drops of blood emerging from the cut.