Chapter Fifteen

"Where is he?" Katsuki asked, following Kirishima as they walked down the hall.

Izuku was talking with Kaminari, when he had suddenly went into heat.

The Beta had agreed to have Izuku talk with him, since it was all the Omega wanted to do. Besides, Kaminari had meant his word— he truly wasn't mad at Izuku. His lover had died, it was just too much for him.

"Still with Kaminari." Kirishima said. "When Kaminari tried to leave, Izuku wouldn't let him."

"Izuku's probably gone already. His heat is more than likely already getting to him." Katsuki walked quicker, taking long strides to the blonde Beta's room. He opened the door, not worried. Katsuki trusted Kaminari. He knew that Kaminari wouldn't do anything to Izuku.

What he didn't expect to see was Izuku snuggled into an uncomfortable Kaminari.

"Izuku, I am not an Alpha!" Kaminari blushed, avoiding looking at the Omega, as he tried to climb onto his lap. The Omega was scenting him. "Rather, I'm not Bakugo!"

"Hm.." Izuku wasn't listening. "I just want comfort." Izuku released his scent more, attempting to overwhelm Kaminari. "No one wants to help me during my heat... i-it hurts so much."

"Deku." Katsuki called, the sudden noise startling the two.

"Kacchan!" Izuku preened, jumping off of Kaminari, and clutching onto the Alpha. He smiled, before holding his stomach, huffing at the pain. "K-Kacchan it hurts.. w-will you help me?"

Before Katsuki could answer, Kirishima cleared his throat. "M-maybe you should take him back to your room. His scent is overbearing."

Katsuki looked at the red-headed Alpha, and saw him blushing and covering his nose. Although the red-head was already mated, the amount of lust pheromones Izuku was releasing was too much.

"See you later." Katsuki simply nodded his head, his hands picking up Izuku and held the shaking Omega in his embrace. Katsuki released soothing pheromones, in an attempt to calm down the pain ridden Omega.

The whole time Katsuki carried Izuku, the Omega wouldn't stop whimpering. The pain was becoming unbearable, and Izuku was mildly confused. His heat clouded his judgment, he simply saw it as no one was willing to help him with his heat. Even when he was in the Todoroki Kingdom, and Shoto knew he wasn't going to help Izuku, Izuku took that as a sign that no one wanted him.

Katsuki made it back to his room, locking the door. He didn't need anyone walking in on them. No one but him could see the lustful look on Izuku's face.

The thought alone made Katsuki growl with anticipation.

He laid Izuku on the bed, looking at the flushed Omega. His cheeks were red, his eyes half-lidded and glossy. He tugged at his clothes, feeling way too hot. Was Izuku supposed to feel this hot?

Did it have something to do with the way Katsuki was looking at him?

"Fuck..." Katsuki kissed Izuku's lip, dragging his bottom lip with his teeth, causing Izuku to cry out. Katsuki was a dominant Alpha, so he had a little bit more control of his actions than an normal Alpha would've had seeing such a beautiful Omega in heat. "You're so fucking beautiful."

"P-please!" Izuku sobbed, a wave hitting him and the pain becoming to much. "H-help me."

Katsuki had never seen Izuku or any Omega in heat. He had never could, there weren't many Omegas around. Not like he had wanted to spend a heat with any other Omega other than Izuku. But he also knew Izuku was not fully aware of what he was saying or doing.