Chapter Nineteen

"How do you know?" Katsuki asked, his chest bare as he crossed his arms. He managed to put boxers and some pants on.

"He has Momo." Shoto said, clenching his fist.

Izuku's eyes widened. "What?"

"He sent one of his guards to me. Via what the note said it was that he would give her back." Shoto looked to the ground, his eyes showing his hurt.

"What's the catch?" Katsuki growled. "Shitty people like that would not do something like that without something in return."

Shoto stayed quiet, his hands shaking.

"Todoroki... what does he want?" Izuku asked, his voice uneasy.

"You." Shoto whispered, finally looking at the Omega. "He wants you."

"What?!" Katsuki yelled, standing in front of Izuku protectively. "To fucking hell with that!"

"I know, I know!" Shoto yelled, pacing the room. "I won't do that, of course I wouldn't! Midoriya is my friend and you are too, whether you admit it or not." Shoto snapped. "But what am I supposed to do, Bakugo?!"

"What do you mean what are you supposed to do!?"

"Exactly what I just said! She's the love of my life, okay?!" Shoto's voice cracked, his eyes darting towards Katsuki. "She's all I have, and she's all I want, so you don't get to get mad at me for feeling antsy!"

"You're not trading Deku for her!"

"Did I say I was?!"

"Both of you, shut up!" Izuku yelled, causing the Alphas to stop talking. "Shut up! Arguing isn't going to help us get Yao-Momo back, right?"

With Shoto and Katsuki allowing the Omega to talk, he sighed. Izuku looked at Shoto confidently before speaking. "Call him. I will go with him."

Katsuki felt his heart drop. "The hell you are! I'm not letting you."

"This isn't about what you're going to let me do." Izuku said, not looking at Katsuki.

"Midoriya, I can't ask you to do that." Shoto closed his eyes, holding back what he assumed were tears. He couldn't make this decision, between his friend since his childhood, or the girl he's always been attracted to since his childhood.

"You're not." Izuku said, gesturing for both the Alphas to come sit next to him. After all, walking wasn't in his favor at the moment.

"Deku.."

"We go and do an exchange, Yao-Momo for me. But you need proof that she is alive. Do you think she is?" Izuku held on to Katsuki's hand, as he sat on one side of Izuku, and Shoto on the other side.

"He says she is. I'm not sure, though." Shoto shook his head. "Midoriya, I'm not going to allow you. I agree with Bakugo on this one."

"I don't need permission from either one of you." Izuku rolled his eyes. "Clearly, I'm not going to stay there. But I need a plan. I'll fight."

"Absolutely not." Katsuki yanked his hand out of Izuku's and stood abruptly. "Are you fucking mad?"

"Kacchan—" Izuku tried to explain, but Katsuki wasn't going to allow him.

"Who's to say he won't kill you? She could be already fucking dead, Deku! He's a dick, the one responsible for killing Sero, might I fucking add!"

"I know that!" Izuku yelled. "Stop yelling at me like I'm a child, Katsuki!"

"Then use your brain!"

"I'm not an idiot!" Izuku stood up, his legs shaking slightly. Shoto stood, holding on to Izuku's arm. "I know that, I saw Sero die, okay? He died in my arms, or do you not know that?!"