Chapter Sixteen

"Are you sure, daddy?" Eri asked, holding onto Yagi's hand. "We will be able to go home soon?"

"Yes, sweetheart. Soon." Yagi answered, looking over at Inko, the Omega falling into a depression after the separation of her son. "Go play with Shinso, okay?"

"Okay!" Eri ran off, her hair bouncing as she ran over to the sleep-deprived Alpha. He smiled a small smile and ran after her.

"Inko.." Yagi said carefully, not to alarm the Omega. "Have you eaten?"

Inko didn't answer, instead snuggled herself into hiding with the blankets they were given. They all went into hiding, in an abandoned house in a nearby Kingdom. Gods, how she missed seeing her son everyday, being with him and pampering him with her love.

Distress pheromones poured out of her as she began crying for what seemed like the twelfth time today. Yagi embraced her, the Alpha hating seeing Inko breakdown like this.

Mitsuki and Masuru were sleeping. All the other refugees were either talking amongst themselves or sleeping as well.

Then, it hit Yagi. His eyes widened, as he pulled away from Inko, the Omega surprised. He quickly retrieved his sword, and Shinso quickly grabbed his own. He urged Eri to hide, standing side by side with Yagi. After all, Shinso was the son of Shouta Aizawa— of course he was a skilled fighter.

That smell. Who did it belong to?

"Someone's here."

——————————
"Where's Kacchan?" Izuku asked, walking into the lunch hall. The Omega just finished his heat, and was weak and groggily.

"Said he had to grab something. Are you hungry, Prince?" Iida asked, watching the Omega nod his head lazily. Izuku sat down at the table and laid his head on it, his eyes closed contently.

"I assume your heat drained you?" Iida asked bluntly, causing Izuku to blush. Kirishima whacked Iida on the head.

"Bro! That's super personal!" Kirishima exclaimed, waving his hands drastically. "Sorry Midoriya."

"I-it did." Izuku muttered, burying his head into his arms. "I-it was the first time I'd ever spent my heat with someone."

"Did you guys have sex?" Iida asked, placing a plate of freshly made breakfast in front of Izuku.

"Dude!" Kirishima yelped, hitting Iida once more.

"N-no." Izuku was mortified, but not particularly upset about the conversation.

"Very well. I'm glad. Well, when you guys do, please make sure you use a condom, you don't want to get pregnant." Iida said, nodding his head.

"A-are you even listening to me?" Kirishima felt his shoulders drop, walking away and sitting next to Izuku.

"It's true, Eijiro. We need to make sure that Izuku is safe and—"

"What if I want to have children?" Izuku suddenly said, his cheeks red.

Iida and Kirishima snapped their heads towards Izuku. "Whaaa?!" Kirishima smiled, while Iida frowned.

"But Prince! Y-you're too young! You're only nineteen! A-and if you're planning on having children, it can't be with just anyone—"

"It would be with Kacchan." Izuku said confidently. "I'll only marry Kacchan. I'll only mate with him. A-and I'll only have him mark me and have pups with."

"You're really in love with him, aren't you?" Kirishima asked, smiling at the lovestruck Omega.

"More than I could explain." Izuku responded with no hesitation. "B-besides, Iida. You're all only a year older than me, at most."