Chap 2. <3

Yeonie's P.O.V

I finished up my homework, bathed, and had dinner so I'm just chilling on my phone. I go to tik tok and just watch vids till I fall asleep.

The Morning

*BEEP*BEEP*BEEP*

I stop my alarm and slowly wake up. Today is friday so this is the last day of school for this week! Yay! But after this it starts all over! Whatever. I do my morning routine and head downstairs. I eat breakfast and go to school. I get to my class and start getting out my material for class.

"Oh look, it's the idiot!" Says the devil himself, Soo Ae-ri.

"Oh look, it's the devil!" I say back. She scoffs at my comment and comes closer to my desk.

"How many times do I have to embarrass you before you finally understand who you're talking to?" She says, getting close to my face. I look at her sternly, holding my ground.

"How many times do I have to outsmart you before you understand you chose the wrong target. Leave. Me. The. Fuck. Alone. Ae-ri" I say, while intimidatingly staring in her eyes. She blinks quickly a few times before backing up.

"Whatever, let's go!" She says to her friends. More like her minions. They back off and walk out of my classroom. I shrug my shoulders and just continue what I was doing.

She's been trying to get under my skin lately but I don't let her. This is the first time she backed down right away. Hopefully, she doesn't bother me again. My teacher comes into the classroom. Time for another boring day of school.

The bell rings and I make my way to the lunch room. I see In-ha talking with her friend, Seoyeon. I go up to them.

"Hay, Yeonie-ah! What's up?" Seoyeon asks me nicely.

"It's been ok but Ae-ri keeps bothering me!!" I whine to the two older ones.

"Aww, it's ok! As long as you put her in her place!" Seoyeon says. I'm still kind of awkward around her so I shyly nod my head.

She smiles at me and says bye to In-ha, walking away to a different table. I go to the lunch line and get my lunch. I sit down at the table and check my phone. I see a notification for Enhpen on Weverse. I go to Weverse and see a picture of jungwon. He is literally so cute but I'll probably find someone who is equally as cute and who I can actually date. I eat my lunch and chat with In-ha. The bell rings and me and In-ha go to art class.

"Ok class! For today, I want you to draw or paint whatever inspires you!! Think nice and hard, and find what inspires you the most. Don't say you can't draw or paint it cause you are all in this advanced art class for a reason!! Start thinking and get to painting!" My art teacher says, sitting at her desk and writing stuff down on a paper. I try to think of what could possibly inspire me but nothing comes to mind.

"Do you know what you're doing yet?" In-ha asks me. I shake my head in frustration.

"I wish I could just know what to paint!" I say in frustration when suddenly, an idea pops into my head.

Enhypen inspires me. They went through so much in I-land to be where they are now! I wish I could be as tough as them. "I know what I'm doing!" I happily say to In-ha and she just shrugs her shoulders. After art class I have a couple more classes to go to so I do that. After school, I go home and shower. Once I get out of the shower, I facetime In-ha.

"Hey, is the picnic thing today?" I ask, looking at her.

"Yes! Did you forget?" She asks, shaking her head. "You better get dressed!" She says.

"Ok, but I don't know what to wear! Can I see your outfit?" I ask her.

"No, it's a surprise." She says, only showing her face.

"I just wanna see what you're going to wear! Come on!" I whine to the older one. She sets up her phone and shows off the outfit. Odd.

"Here, you happy?" She asks me.

"Very!" I say with a smile. I now have some images of what to wear.

I put on a white t-shirt with a beige plaid vest on top. For pants, I put on tan straight legged pants with brown boots for shoes. I grab my albums and some money. I start heading for the store to buy some food and after that, I head for the park. I see In-ha at a bench and go up to her.

"Hey, little missy! What's up?" I say, heading her direction. She looks up at me and smiles. I walk to her and put all my stuff down in the grass.

"Hey, help me lay down the blanket please!" She says and I nod, going over to her and putting the blanket down on the grass. We sit down on the blanket and start setting everything up. We sit on the blanket and stare at each other.

"What do we do now?" I ask with a chuckle. She shrugs her shoulders.

"We just have fun." She says, taking a bite of food. I start eating some food and once we're done, we start opening the albums.

"OMG!!! I got Sunghoon!!!! And Heeseung!! And Jay!!!!! AAHHH" In-ha squeals from across me. I look over and see a handsome picture of Sunghoon, Heeseung, and Jay. They really look good in these pictures. I flip over my cards and see two Jake cards and a Jungwon card. I instantly smile.

"Which one did you get?" She asks as she sees me smiling at the cards. I flip them to show her and she gasps.

"How lucky do you have to be to get TWO Jake cards!! He looks so handsome!" She fangirls while I nod my head. We continue to fangirl over the photocards and the picturebooks.

"Let's take pictures!" I suggest to In-ha and she nods. We set everything up nicely and take cute, aesthetic pictures of our picnic. I post a picture on Instagram of the photocards next to the albums, with the other stuff surrounding it. Also one of me and In-ha together.

"Imagine Enhypen saw these pictures!" In-ha delusionally says.

"Yeah, now say the first word again." I say and she innocently says it again.

"Imagine? Oh, you're mean!!" She whines. I laugh at her cuteness. Sometimes I wonder who really is the youngest.

"But seriously, don't you wish they would notice us somehow?" She asks, looking at me. I nod my head.

"I do, but that is just false hope. We'd be setting ourselves up for failure." I say and she nods.

"Look there's a dandelion right next to you!!" She says. I look to my right and pick it up.

"Wish for something!" She says happily.

"I guess I'll wish that they can see our posts!" I say with a smile.

"What happened to false hope?" In-ha asks and I roll my eyes as a 'whatever'.

"I wish that Jungwon-" She cut me off.

"And Sunghoon!" She says and I roll my eyes. 

"I wish that Jungwon and Sunghoon could see our posts!!" I say with my eyes closed. I open my eyes and blow on the fluffy, white dandelion. I place the stem on the grass and we continue having fun. Since my mom is out for the weekend, I went to In-ha's house and slept over. We had fun watching the new music videos together.