Chap 30. <3

Yeonie's P.O.V

"Guys, I have to head out now. Jungwon is done at the company." I say.

"Aww, it's ok. We can hang out another time." In-ha says.

"Plus, we got to hang out a little so it's fine." Seoyeon says.

"I'll walk you to the door." In-ha says as I grab my stuff and walk with her downstairs.

"Really quick before I go. I have to tell you something. I trust you ok." I say and she nods.

"I told Jungwon I love him. He said it back. Then, he asked me to be his girlfriend." I say in a whispered tone.

"I only told you, I don't wanna tell Ree-a or Seoyeon yet, ok?" I say and she nods, mouth wide open.

"What did you say?" She whisper-yells at me.

"Yes, obviously!" I say. "Anyways bye!" I say and I leave. I go to my house and go up to my room. I get a call from Jungwon.

"Yeah?" I ask.

"Can you bring me over now?" He asks.

"Yup." I say. Suddenly, he's standing in front of me. I instantly smile.

"Hi!" I say with a wide smile. He smiles back, walking towards me. He wraps his arms around me and holds me tight. I hug him back, enjoying the nice feeling. He slowly sways side to side as he holds me. After a while, we break the hug.

"I missed you." He says, making my blush.

"But it hasn't been that long." I say and he chuckles.

"I can't miss my girlfriend?" He asks, making my cheeks even more red.

"Y-yeah." I say shyly. He giggles and ruffles my hair.

"So.... what do you want to do?" I ask him.

"Well, we could watch a movie but I feel like that would be boring." He says. I sigh.

"Well-" He cuts me off.

"Oh! We could go to the backyard and have s'mores!" He says with a smile.

"Oh- that's not that bad of an idea. I don't know if I have all the ingredients for s'mores though." I say.

"Then let's go check. Also, sorry for cutting you off." He says with a smile. I smile back.

"It's ok!" I assure him. We go downstairs to the kitchen and I check to see if I have the ingredients for s'mores. I'm missing everything :(

"We have to go to the supermarket." I say and he nods.

"That's ok!" He says.

"Jungwon, I have to go by myself." I say.

"I can go with you. I just have to wear a mask." He says. I giggle at his determination.

"With what just happened, I don't wanna risk it." I say and he nods.

"You're right, but please be quick!" He says and I chuckle.

"I will, I promise." I say. I head out the door, locking it on my way out. I go to the supermarket and get marshmallows, hershey chocolate, and gram crackers. I also get some soda and chips because I like to snack a lot. I pay and go back to the house. I open the door and lock it behind me. Suddenly, Jungwon comes running towards me like a puppy who's owner came home after a long day. He gives me a hug and then grabs the bags from my hand.

"I can carry the bags to the kitchen, I don't need help." I say and he shakes his head as he walks to the kitchen with the bags in his hands. I walk into the kitchen and see him taking everything out of the bags.

"Oh, my favorite ships!" He says with a smile. My eyes go wide.

"Those are your favorite two?!" I say and he nods cutely.

"Woah, that's cool. We share a favorite chip flavor. Well I guess we can share the bag." I say and he chuckles.

"Well, let's bring the s'mores stuff outside to the fire pit." He says and I nod my head. I grab the marshmallows and the skewers. And take them outside. We sit in the chairs around the fire pit and set everything down.

"How do you light this fire?" He says.

"Oh, I forgot the matches!" I say. I get up to go get it but Jungwon grabs my hand, making me stop in my tracks.

"I'll get it." Jungwon says. I stay there, frozen from the sudden contact we just had.

He goes inside and comes back with the matches. I sit back down and he hands me the pack of matches. I take one out the box and scratch it along the side of the box, instantly sparking a bright fire. I quickly throw the match into the pit filled with wood. The fire slowly spreads, lighting the fire. We put the marshmallows on the skewers, holding them slightly above the fire. We sit calmly, enjoying each other's presence.

"So what do you want to do after this?" I ask him.

"I don't know, but let's figure it out when that time comes. I just want to enjoy this moment with you." Jungwon says, smiling lovingly at me. I smile back, feeling an indescribable happiness.

"I wish I could describe just how much I love you in words but I can't even do that, that's how you make me feel." I say and he chuckles.

"But you just did. Did you not?" He says, laughing a little. We laugh with each other when, suddenly, I see the fire start to grow, making my head turn to the fire. His marshmallow is on fire and we didn't even notice. He quickly takes it out the fire, lightly blowing on it.

"Ahhh It's not going out!" He starts to freak out. We both blow hard on it, finally taking out the fire. We both burst into laughter. I wish this moment could last forever.