Chap 10. <3

"Yeah, I'm just kidding. Here." He says, handing me his phone. It feels a little weird to do this but, wtvr. I put my thumb in his phone and name it 'Yeonie <3'. Don't really know why I put added heart. When I put my name into other peoples phones, I always add a heart.

"Wow, you also have me as your wallpaper on your phone?" He says and I feel my cheeks get hot again.

"What, you look cute in those pictures." I say. "Yours is boring, it's just the members." I say, looking at his lock screen. He takes his phone from my hand.

"Yeah, just the members. Totaly." He says, doing something on his phone. He's suspicious.

"Anyways, you should go home now." I say. He shakes his head. This kid I can't. Even though he's older than me.

"Can you sing?" He asks. I frown my eyebrows at his question.

"Like, do you know how to sing?" He asks again. This time, I understand the question.

"Um, my friend says I'm good but I don't believe her. I've only ever sung in front of her, no one else so I don't know if she's lying or not." I answer.

"Your talking voice is pretty so I'm sure you sing nice." I swear I'm literally gonna die. I know he didn't necessarily call me pretty but- bye.

"Can you at least try to sing? For me, please!!" He says cutely.

"I don't know?" I say. I just want to see him be cute for a little longer hehe.

"Yeonie. Pleaseeee!!" He says with his famous puppy eyes and a pout. No I can't say no.

"Fine, fine!" I say. He smiles widely. He claps his hands a couple of times and sits directly across from me.

"What song do you want me to sing?" I ask him and he shrugs his shoulders.

"What's your favorite song of ours?" He asks.

"I really like 'Not For Sale' and '10 Months'." I say to him. He nods his head.

"So sing 'Not For Sale'!" He suggests. I nod my head and take a deep breath. I start singing. I don't look at him and just keep my eyes closed. I try to focus and not mess up. I finish singing the song and open my eyes. I see a smiling Jungwon. He then claps his hands rapidly.

"That was so good!!" He says. I smile at him.

"Really?" I ask and he nods cutely.

"Thank you!" I say.

"No but really, you're good!" He says to me. I feel heat creep up into my cheeks.

"I'm serious this time, you should really go home." I say. He pouts.

"Fine then, send me home." He says, cutely. I giggle.

"What's funny?" He asks me. I shake my head.

"Nothing! You're just, cute." I say, plainly. I see his cheeks get kind of pink and he looks away, causing me to laugh a little.

"Aww, are you blushing cause I called you cute?" I say to tease him.

"Whatever, take me home now." He says, looking down at his hands, which he's messing with like he's nervous. I nod my head.

"Bye Jungwon!" I say.

"Bye Yeonie!" He says, reaching his hand towards my head and ruffling my hair. My heart starts pounding really fast, which is caused by his actions. Then, he's gone again.

* Saturday *

I wake up to the sun hitting my face and an alarm ringing in my ear. I get up and do my morning routine. I get dressed. I wear light wash, straight legged jeans, a white t-shirt tucked into my jeans with a lilac tank top on top of it, and a metal, heart patterned belt. I put on my all white sneakers and go downstairs. I then get a call from In-ha eonni.

"Are you getting dressed? We have to be there by 1:30." She says.

"Yeah I'm ready." I say to her.

"Ok, I'm already by your house, We'll eat at the cafe." She says. I wait a couple minutes for her to get here. I hear a knock at the door so I go open the door.

"Omg you look so cute!!" She says to me.

"Thank eonni! You look so pretty!!" I say to her. She's wearing straight legged jeans with a white printed shirt tucked into the jeans and a light pink oversized zip hoodie. We make our way to the cafe. Once we get there, we order some food and iced coffee. We finish what we ordered and now, it's 1:00.

"We have to start heading out now!" In-ha says to me and I nod. We leave the cafe and make our way to the fansign.

* I have never been to a fansign, I've only seen videos so I'll try my best!! *

We walk into the place where the fansign is being held. We go into an elevator and go to the 4th floor. The elevator doors open to a crowd of girls in front of a long table. We walk into the room and find empty seats. We find seats on the third row. We wait a little for the boys to come out and sit down.

"Omg I can't believe we'll see them!!" I say to In-ha. I am kind of nervous about how they will react though.

"I know!! I'm kind of nervous to do it though!" She says. She's planing to tell Sunghoon she came with her boyfriend, and when he asks where he is, she'll pull out her mirror and say "here". It's smart, and I know that because I came up with that. She took my idea. But it's ok because I'm also doing it. 

"It's ok, don't think about it and just do it!!" I say to encourage her.

She nods and puts up her two fists as a 'fighting'. The boys start to come out and sit in their seats. The order is Jungwon, Heeseung, Jay, Jake, Sunghoon, Sunoo, Ni-ki. The staff start calling the rows one by one and, before we know it, our row.