Chap 32. <3

"Well, where would I teach you?" I ask her. We can't go to the company because well, they don't know about our connections to her.

"Well, not the company. Oh! In-ha eonni's dad owns a building that has a dance studio. If she asks him, we could use it!" She says, all excited.

"Ok then, let's get ready." I say.

"Ok, I'll bring you to your dorm so you can change. I'll change and call In-ha eonni so we can use the studio." She says and I nod. Suddenly, I'm in the dorm.

"Woah- what the!" Jake hyung says as all the guys look at me, eating breakfast.

"Hi guys! I have to go change, be right back." I say, going into the room and changing into danceable clothes. I go back out and they look at me again.

"You're going with Yeonie, right?" Heeseung hyung asks me. I nod with a smile.

"I'm gonna teach her to dance." I say.

"Will In-ha be there?" Sunghoon hyung asks me.

"No hyung. But, later, In-ha is coming to Yeonie's house. You guys should come. You can get to know Yeonie, not just as a fan." I say, getting out my phone to text yeonie.

"You really like her wonnie." Jay hyung says.

"No hyung-" Ni-ki cuts me off.

"Don't deny it hyung, you like her." Ni-ki says. I shake my head.

"I love her." I say, taking everybody by surprise.

"You-" Sunoo hyung says in shock.

"Yup!" I say, suddenly in a different place than before.

Yeonie's P.O.V

I go to my room and change into sweatpants and an oversized shirt. I call In-ha eonni once I'm done changing.

"Hey Yeonie, what's up?" In-ha asks.

"Can you ask your dad if I can use the studio? And also, you wanna come over later, around 7?" I ask her. I hear her chuckle.

"Yes, I will come over later. And why do you need the studio?" She asks me.

"Jungwon is gonna teach me how to dance. Well, more like he's gonna teach me a dance." I say.

"Ok, no problem. I'll just text him." She says. After a while, she gives me an answer.

"My dad said he has no problems with you using the studio for the day. No one else had it reserved for today so you guys can just go." In-ha says.

"Thanks eonni!" I say with a smile, even though she won't see it.

"See you later." She says and I hum in response. I go down to the kitchen, getting everything I'll need. I head out the door, making my way to the studio. I walk into the big, empty room. I haven't been here in a while. Me and In-ah used to have dance classes in the 9th and 10th grade so we would have dance practices. I remember that I have to bring Jungwon here.

"Oh, that was quick." Jungwon says. I nod at him.

"I brought water bottles and towels. Am I missing anything?" I ask myself.

"No, you're good." Jungwon says.

"So, what dance do you want me to teach you?" He asks, starting his stretches. I follow him, stretching along with him.

"What do you think are the easiest dances you guys have?" I ask him.

"Not for sale or fever. Honestly, most of our songs are easy." He says, stretching his legs.

"You guys make it look so easy. But if I were to try and do them, I would struggle for sure." I say, chuckling at the thought of me doing one of their dances.

"Ok, once you choose a song, look over our dance practice and show me what you picked up on." He says and I nod. We finish up our stretches and stand up.

"So, what song do you choose?" Jungwon asks me.

"Not for sale. At first, I wanted to learn Fever, but I realized it has a lot of interactive parts like Sunghoon and Ni-ki's part. For the most part, Not for sale is pretty easy." I say and he nods.

"Before we start, is there a dance that you know, to warm you up?" He asks me.

"I know 'I can't stop me' by Twice. I haven't practiced in a while." I say and his eyes go slightly wide.

"You learned that! But you think our dances will be hard?" He asks me. I nod with a chuckle.

"Ok, I'm putting it on. You have to dance it." He says, putting the song on the speaker through his phone.

"Ok then." I say, scratching the back of my neck. I center myself in front of the  mirror, getting in position. The music starts, and I start dancing. I try not to mess up steps, given the fact that I learned this a while ago. After the dance. Jungwon looks at me with his jaw to the floor and his eyes wide.

"Dude, are you sure you don't need to teach me?" He says, in pure shock of me dancing.