Chapter 100 - Wedding bells

*General pov*

Fast forward to 2021 (no Covid!) the kids grew up, Tom and Charlotte decided to stop at five children.
Alex loves photography just like his mom, he is now 17 and he says that once he graduates he wants to follow in her footsteps.
The twins, Kate and Lukas, are 8 and love to go to school and learn new things.
Little William just turned six and he also is loving school, but also likes to do some mischief around the house from time to time.
And Ellie...well Ellie turned 22 a few days ago and today she is getting married to Chase, the love of her life.
Since they got together in middle school they have never broke up, always sticked together. When she graduated she became both a guitar and dance teacher, teaching to little kids.
As for Charlotte and Tom they are still very in love with each other, just like the first day!
And today they will see their little, not so little anymore, girl getting married.

*Ellie's pov*

And I'm panicking...Yep! Not a great start to the day since I'm getting married...
We arrived on location an hour ago and they started to do my hair and makeup, three hours untile the wedding and I can't find my earrings!
"Mom! Have you seen my earrings?"
"No sweety, I'll look for them"
"Thank you" I say looking at her as she smiles at me.
"You know what ask Kate, so she'll stop running around"
"Good idea mom" I get up from the chair and reach my little sister "angel, would you help me find my earrings?"
"Sure!"
"Thank you baby!" I say kissing her cheek
In two hours I have the first look with my brother Alex, and then with dad.

"All set darling!" The make up artists says just as grandma, aunt Sarah and aunt Emma come in
"Oh you look lovely my darling girl!" Grandma says hugging me
"Thank you, oh no don't cry!"
"Sorry"
I hug my aunts too and then we make a toast with all the girls in the room before proceeding to getting dressed.

Fiona helps me in my dress and shoes and then opens the door and on the other side I see mom, grandma, Sarah and Emma, Scarlett, Elizabeth Olsen, Amber and Kate looking at me in awe.

"You look so pretty!" They all say
"Now...go outside you'll find your brother" mom says.

*Alex pov*
I've been outside for about twenty minutes now, and I'm waiting for Ellie to show up.
She chose me to be her 'maid of honor' and I couldn't be happier.