24.

It's only been twenty-four hours but it feels like forever with my wrists still handcuffed in this God-forsaken claustrophobic bathroom. The door finally swings open, the bright light causing me to scowl as Angela shows up. "Good morning sleepyhead, ready for breakfast?" She greets.

The audacity.

"I want you to let me go! This is insane!"

"No can do" she shakes her head. I notice she has a bowl of cereal in her hands as she crouches down to my level. Like a baby, I'm forced to eat this food that feels tasteless in my mouth, all I want to do is scream and let my anger out against her. "You know Y/n, I won't touch you without your consent but I'm also not letting you out of my clutches," she tells me. I'm flabbergasted.

"I literally have a girlfriend! I apologised for leading you on too. Please...If you let me go you won't ever have to see me again," I plead desperately. I'm met with disappointment. "I can't let you go, you intrigue me. Deep down, I know you want me and that's exactly why you were going to cheat on this so-called Berry girl-"

"It's Cherry! "

"Whatever her damn fruit name is, I don't care! I want to get to know you and this is the only way how," Angela replies. I sigh deeply, this nightmare isn't going to end anytime soon. I think about Derek, he must be so worried about me. I wonder if he's out searching or called the police. Either way, I hope he finds me soon.

Oddly enough, Angela takes care of me throughout the day. She's gentle, not rough. Talkative, not withdrawn. But despite how nice she can be, I don't fall for her charms and constantly turn her advances down. I almost made a mistake and I can't allow myself to do that again. "We should leave this city, start somewhere new," she suggests around dinner time.

"What're you on about now Angie?! This is where I live," I insist. She's crazier than I thought. "Home is anywhere you make it. Clearly, this city is doing us no good. We can find a house together, maybe start a business?" She replies dreamily. I have to hold back a gag. "I'll run away! Don't you see? I will never be with you," I exasperate.

Angela quickly shoots me a daggered frown. "If you even dare try to leave me Y/n...Those loved ones of yours will pay the price. I found out where your apartment is, shall I pay Derek a visit? Maybe Mandi?"

My heart drops. By her expression, I can tell she's not joking. This girl is a serious lunatic and I don't want to risk hurting my friends. "Stay away from them you bitch," I curse but Angela replies with a dainty smile. 

"Good girl."

She begins to list possible places and my head starts to spin. I can't leave New York City, not now. Not when my life is falling apart. "Earth to Y/n," she waves her hand in my face. "Huh?" I lift my head up confused. "I said how about we go to Las Vegas?" She leaned in close, our faces inches apart. 

Las Vegas...Oh my god.

"Perfect! Yes!" I smile, but not for the reason she thinks. Suddenly, she leans in and kisses me. It's wrong, I don't like it but I fear resisting her and receiving any more consequences so I give her fake satisfaction. If my plan is going to work, I'm going to have to play by her rules.

"I knew you'd give in!" She beams unaware of my true intentions as I smile and nod.