23.

I let Angela lead me towards a motel at the edge of the city. Her grip is soft yet firm, it's clear she wants me by the hurried pace of her footsteps. Together we go to the third floor and into the room that she's staying in. It's small, badly decorated but neat and tidy. "I hope you don't mind staying the night with me," she says as she kicks her shoes off. "Oh it's fine," I reply, taking my shoes off too. "I'm going to freshen up, one moment honey," she disappears into the bathroom and I take a seat on the bed.

I feel a rush of adrenaline, my urges taking over.

Resting my hands on my lap, I'm not sure of what to think. Angela seems nice but I don't expect anything more than a one night stand with her. I probably should wait for Cherry but what if she never comes back? I quickly shake the thoughts from my head just as I hear a door open.

"See what you like darling?"

I look up to see Angela standing in the bathroom doorway with nothing but a skimpy lingerie piece on. I gulp nervously, if I was a guy I'd totally have a visible boner right now. I try to compliment her but I stumble on my words, she's left me speechless. With a smirk plastered on her face, she comes over to me and pushes me flat on my back as she straddles me. I run my hands up and down her body, she's surely a treat to the eye.

Angela leans down and kisses me. She's good but instantly it doesn't feel right. She's not Cherry, even if she is a hot lady. She moves down to my neck, marking and littering my skin with hickeys. "Angela..." I slowly push her back. "What? What's wrong?" She seems confused. "I'm sorry. I can't do this with you," I tell her. She's disappointed. "Is there someone else?" She asks. I nod in response. "You're great and all, but you're not her."

I watch as she climbs off me and sits beside me quietly. "Do you think we could maybe be friends?"

I think about it. "I don't see why not."

Angela smiles. 

"One moment."

She disappears once again and I turn my head to look out of the window. No matter how long I've been here, I can never get over the beauty of the New York City nightlife. It's stunning. I think about the night I met Cherry. I have to see her again.

"You know, I'm really sorry things have to be this way," I hear Angela say.

"Hm?"

Before I can even get a reply, something sharp whacks me around the head and the world turns black.

---

I flutter my eyes open to bright light. My head throbs and aches, is that...Blood? I try to move but quickly realize I've been handcuffed to a radiator. "What the fuck!" I start to panic. I'm in a small bathroom trying to remember what the hell just happened when Angela walks in...A baseball bat gripped her hands.

"Calm down Y/n. We don't want to attract attention to us."

"What the hell are you doing?! Uncuff me right now!"

Angela smiles. "You know, I don't like being lead on and then rejected. You came here fully knowing you have a girlfriend but yet you still tried to pursue me."

I sit there in silence. She's right.

"I'm sorry okay, I didn't mean to hurt you I just-"

"Save it. Now whoever this Cherry person is, forget about her. You're mine" I watch as she draws the letter from her pocket, she stole it from me! In that same moment, she rips it to shreds and scatters the pieces along the floor. 

"God, you're crazy!"

Angela doesn't take offence. Instead, she leans close to my face with a smile. "Now now, Y/n. That's not very nice, friends don't call friends crazy."

I scoff. "I'll never be your friend after you've shown me your true colours."

Her face plunges into a harsh frown. "Fine, be like that. But don't think you're ever escaping," she says firmly before switching the light off and slamming the door, leaving me in the pitch black. 

"Angela! Don't do this! SOMEONE HELP ME!" I scream at the top of my lungs but no one comes to my rescue. It's just me and the sound of my erratic heartbeat. 

Cherry baby...What have I done?