15.

"Hurry up ladies!" Audrey screeches at us.

It's another busy night at work, especially because we have a magazine shoot. Cabaret Alcove has been branded one of the funkiest nightclubs in the city so it made sense that the magazines wanted our pictures front page. "Baby, how do I look?" Cherry does a twirl for me and I grin. "Tasty...Like honey."

She giggles and gives me a quick kiss, I swear I would have her every second of the day if I could. I can't stop thinking about last night, her body on mine, my lips against her heavenly skin. I shiver at the thought of it and mentally scold myself, now is not the time to be thinking of such daring times. We're finally ready and head out to the stage where a bunch of photographers are setting up.

I spot Derek and Mandi at the bar who gives me a wave which I mirror. One by one Audrey starts to place the dancers where she wants them and it's no surprise that Cherry is at the front. She captures everyone's eyes and hearts with just the simplest of smiles, it's what drew me in from the start. "Y/n...Sit behind Cherry" Audrey demands but I have no complaints. I sit on the wooden chair and try to breathe but this damn costume is suffocating me. 

"Can you try to look like a model and not like a dying whale!" Audrey scolds. "Are you calling me fat?" I scoff lightly. "No, I'm just saying you look like a dying whale. Fix yourself" she replies harshly and I sigh. Sometimes I wonder where I find the strength to deal with a woman like her. "Okay ladies, chins up. Chest out and smile" the main photographer orders and we do exactly as he says. I feel a little out of my comfort zone but it's something I just have to deal with, I knew what I was signing up for. If it wasn't for the good money I might've quit a long time ago.

I notice the photographer ogling Cherry and I get jealous. I know she doesn't want him but I still hate when people stare at what's mine. I slyly reach out and squeeze her perfectly peachy ass right in front of me, hearing her little squeal makes me chuckle. Cherry looks over her shoulder at me with a giggle, she likes it so I do it again. Her cheeks flush a rosy shade and I smile to myself. Thank god for being able to work with my baby. Next on my list is a date, one she'll never forget.