14.

I would be lying if I said it hasn't been tense between Cherry and me. By her puppy-dog eyes and her pleading looks, I can tell she really wants to talk to me but I can't give her the time of day, at least not yet. I'm still very much focused on finding the men who attacked Derek, the urge to get revenge keeps me going. I've been scouting around for information but I've got jack all so far.

"Cherryyy!" I hear a voice call out. "Omg Marcia!" I hear Cherry call back before there's an eruption of squeals. I poke my head out of the bedroom to see a brunette girl excitedly hugging Cherry. I don't know who she is but I assume she's a friend before I disappear again. "I'm so glad to see you, I have so much to tell," Cherry says.

Overhearing their conversation, there isn't much to be interested in. They talk about school and makeup, life after Tulsa and what they aspire to be. I shake my head and continue writing in my journal, letting my emotions pour out. I don't really like calling it a diary, it feels too childish. Derek has been at Mandi's for the past few days, I'm happy that he found someone. For such a charming guy, I'm surprised he isn't flocked with ladies.

My ears perk up when I suddenly hear my name being said.

"Wait...You have a girlfriend?"

"Well, yeah. Her name is Y/n and honestly, I've never felt this way about a girl before"

"I didn't know you were gay" I can sense the genuine shock from Marcia's reaction. The walls are so thin there might as well not be any. "I think I'm gay, I don't know. She's not even talking to me right now" Cherry sighs and I tap my pen against my lips thoughtfully. They keep talking for a while until around five, Marcia finally leaves and it's just us again.

There's a knock on the door and Cherry walks in. "Are you hungry?" She asks me. "So I'm your girlfriend huh?" I avoid her question with one of my own. She goes a little red but gives a small nod. "I didn't know I was gay until I met you, Marcia doesn't seem to mind which is good," she says and I chuckle before waving her over. Cherry takes a seat in my lap and I pull her face close before kissing her.

*SMUT WARNING*

Sure, I was mad before but I'm bewitched. Everything about her drives me crazy and it's time I finally give in. "You wanna...?" I smirk and she catches on. "I've never had sex with a girl before" she whispers nervously and I smile. "Allow me to do the work baby," I tell her. We move over to the bed and I begin to remove her clothing piece by piece until she's a naked work of art on the bed. "Wow..." I run my hands across her body and she shivers.

"What do I do?" She asks and I lay her down. "Just relax" I coo and start kissing downwards. Her hips buck up a little and I smile. She's a dream, a dream turning into my reality. I notice she's wet and that sparks my ego. "Do I make you feel good baby?" I ask and she nods. I make her feel as comfortable as possible before sliding my fingers across her entrance. She gives a small whimper, I can tell she likes it.

When I'm ready, I move my mouth closer and start to lick. She moans and wiggles for a second before I have to hold her hips down. "Stay still" I mumble against her and she purrs. It doesn't take me a moment to know I wanna go all out and I start to suck on her clit whilst gently fingering her. "Y-Y/n" she pants and moans and I speed up, enjoying every moment of her delightful pleasure. 

I add another finger, she can take it. Her hands grip the sheets and I don't stop, not until she's fully aroused. Her legs start to shake either side of my face and I know I'm doing a perfectly good job. Her moans are like music to my ears and I can't get enough of her sweet taste. I talk dirty just a little, it adds to the fun. 

Cherry grinds against my tongue in reaction and she's close I can tell. Giving it all I can, she lets out a loud moan and her body goes limp as she cums all over my tongue. "Mmmm" I lick it all up, making sure not to miss a spot. I trail kisses upwards over her stomach, giving each of her perfect boobs some attention too. I feel her nipples harden in my mouth and I grin before finally reaching up to her lips. 

I slow down, kissing her softly. "Are you okay?" I brush away a few stray hairs from her rosy face. "T-that was amazing" she smiles and I lay on top of her. "Y/n...Can I make you feel good too?" She asks. I look at her curiously, "Are you sure? You don't have to-"

"I want to," she says firmly and that's all I need.

"Then have me, baby."