PART-35

~DREAM》●~

Hoseok's pov

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I sat up on my bed squinting my eye trying to adjust my eye sight to the surrounding light.

I saw the time and it's 7 am. I got up from my bed and walked to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and brushed my teeth.

Today we should go and meet Se Hee and Jungkookie. I quickly wore my clothes and went downstairs to eat breakfast.

I saw Noona there. I said "Good Morning noona" with low voice. She replied with a "Good Morning hobi."

I asked "Noona where are the others and Se Hwa?" while taking a seat.

She said "U know right those lazy people doesn't wake up this early." I just nodded as it is true. She said "Can you wake them up for me hobi?"

I said 'Okay' and went to call the others. I first went to namjoon's room and knocked "Namjoon-ah are you up?"
I heard a faint voice replying "In the shower. Will be in few mins"

With that I went to Jin hyung's room. It was open so I went in and saw them still sleeping. Se Hwa on her dad's chest and Jin hyung hugging her not letting her go. They look so peaceful. But I can't help but to wake him up.

I said "Hyung wake up we should go to hospital. Ireona"

And after so many tries finally he woke up. He slowly put Se Hwa down and went to the bathroom. I came out from his room and finally went to the 95's room. They share the same room so not much problem to.

I knocked on their door and as expected from them they never open their door nor give me a shout that they are up. So I just opened their door as I know these two kids don't lock their doors at night.

When I went in I saw the two sleeping. Jimin sleeping in his usual position without turning and here's our taehyung sleeping on the opposite side while hugging jimin's leg. They look cute.

I didn't want to wake them up but I had no choice. I just woke jimin first and he woke up . But taehyung didn't so I just said jimin to wake him up and to come downstairs to eat.

And finally the most difficult task... To wake yoongi hyung. I really don't want to be roasted early in the morning by his curse even before having my breakfast-

I knocked on his door and no reply. I again knocked it and it was the same. I slowly opened the door and peeped inside his room. There he was sleeping like a dead person.

I slowly went and shook him "H-Hyung can you wake up it's already morni-" and here it began "WHO THE FUCK IS RUINING MY BEAUTY SLEEP."

"HyungIt'salreadymorningandithink youshouldwakeupsowecangotothe
hospitalandmeetseheeandjungkookbye" I just said it in one breathe and ran from there. I don't know if he understood but I ran for my life..

(Just think it was yoongi alone in his room and not the others except for hobi lmao)

I went back to the dining table and soon after the others came and joined me.

We soon left for the hospital to meet them.

__________End of POV __________

Se Hee's Pov