PART-7

FRIENDS

Seo Jun's POV

What she said shocked both me and Jack.... She said "Because nobody spoke to me Or asked me to be anyone's friend as i was an outcast until you both asked me so I was bit startled. Forgive me for my manners". But she didn't cry. Mostly all the girls cry when these happen to them as per our knowledge.

"Hey listen, it's okay. We both want to be your friend" we both said in unison. I and Jack smiled at her. And she did the same to us.

"So would you like to go to the nearest cafe here to hangout. I mean if you don't mind. We won't force." I said and smiled.

_________End of POV__________

Hye jin's POV

When he asked me to hangout with them I just smiled and said "Thank you for inviting me. I would like to hangout with you guys". They chuckled and we 3 went to the cafe.

They asked what I would like to eat and I said "just iced americano is ok for me. What about you guys." Then Jackson said he would like to take "iced Coffee" and Seo Jun said "Hot Americano". We ordered it.

The. Jackson spoke "So where are you from Kim Hye Jin. By the way is it ok if I call you Hye Jin? " I chuckled said "Yes you can call me Hye Jin as we are friends now".

He smiled and Seo Jun excitedly said "Yes we are". I and Jackson laughed at his excitement.

Then Seo Jun asked "So Hye Jin your from?". I said "I'm from Seoul and you guys".

Jackson said "Well, I'm from Busan itself" and then I said "Oh! Nicee." And the I looked at Seo Jun and then he said "Well, I'm from Busan too. Actually Me and Jack are BEST FRIENDS from Kindergarten."

I looked at him and smiled and said "I believe it is a very good feeling having a friend that too from childhood" I said then I looked down with sad face remembering my brothers.

_________End of POV _________

Seo Jun's POV

I looked at jack and nodded and he did the same. Being friends from childhood it made our bond stronger and when we see each others reaction we can understand what do we want to say but can't say it louder.

Then I and Jack said in unison that "Hye Jin-ah we can be best friends too". She looked at us and said "Thank You for being concerned about me.

So I guess I should leave now I have to go to my  part-time job". I and Jack turned to her and asked "Part-time Job?! ". We looked at her in confusion and then she chuckled softly and said "Yes, because I have to earn money to satisfy my expenses".

I and Jack again looked at each other in confusion. I guess Hye Jin understood that we are confused so she spoke again "I guess you both are confused that why should I earn money and where are my parents,right?". We looked at her and nodded as a yes.

Then she said "Okay, I can't say it right now as I have to leave. So would you both mind coming to my house for dinner tomorrow. What do you say?".

I and Jack turned to each other we nodded lightly and then Jack said her "Okay we will come but if you have a family problem because we both are boys and you are a girl. Is it ok to come?".

She then chuckled lightly and said "There is no problem. I live alone. So it's a yes right" She looked at us and we both nodded.

"So tomorrow night 8:30pm. As I work from 4:30 to 7:30". We smiled and then jack said "Yeah no problem". Then I spoke "So where do you stay, I mean where should we come?".

She said "Come to GWANGAN House apartment and call me". She smiled and we did the same.

________End of POV __________

Meanwhile in Kim Mansion~

Yoongi's POV
After Se Hee leave the house it became completely different. There was someone who used to wait for us when we return home late at night but now there is no one. We feel like this is no more a home. It's just a house where people live. When she was here we troubled her to death but now. Pfft.
__________End of POV _________

Jin's POV

Ah we don't even know what to do. Where did she leave. Ahhh!  Did she eat anything. Because when she was here I never saw her eating. Why did we do this.

__________End of POV _________

Hobi's POV

From the times she left us we feel really lonely. We don't know where she is living. How is her health. Is she even taking care of her. I sent her a message but it says this number is incorrect please check the number again.

_________End of POV _________

Namjoon's POV

Even when I go to university I don't see her there too. She even don't have friends whom we can ask about her. Because she was a prey to the bullies not even a single student dared to befriend her. Even we didn't ask her about that.

_________End of POV _________

Jimin's POV

She didn't even leave a Picture of her. She really loved us even though we used to torture her. We never understood her importance Now she is gone. We understand now. She was a Precious Gem to us.

_________End of POV _________

Taehyung's POV

I remember how she used to smile at us when she was little. I even remember when we tortured her she still smiled at us. We feel lonely with out her.

We keep her room clean wishing she will come back to the house again. I, jungkook and each one brings teddy and keep it in her room. Hope she comes back to her house.

_________End of POV _________

Jungkook's POV

I feel the loneliness without my other half, my twin. She must have been so lonely when we left her alone by herself. We didn't let her make friends. Now I miss her so much that I go to her room daily and sleep in her room while hugging her pillow. It smells like her, too good. I hold it and sleep. I even bought the giant teddy bear she like. I wish she listens to our connection and comes back.

_________End of POV _________

~To be continued ~

Hey your Author here. Hope you enjoyed reading this book. I'll update soon. Thanks for reading. Bye. Love Yaa <3