Introduction

This story is a story for more of friend of mine and I have not written any sort of stories or books before

This story is a story for more of friend of mine and I have not written any sort of stories or books before. So, if you are obsessed with Gally or are just reading this for fun then I apologize if it is horrible. This is not fully edited, but I am working on reading through and fixing grammar mistakes. If the story line seems confusing or if you see any grammar mistakes comment and let me know, I will try to fix it.

This book begins with my own sort of story line, however the rest of it is mainly based off the occurring events of the maze runner movies (TMR, TST, TDC). I just find it easier to write based on the movies rather than the books. Also, TMR will be in one book, as TST and TDC will possibly be in a second book- however, it depends on how many chapters, there might be two separate books for TST and TDC. I am not sure yet.

I have already stated this in the description of the book though I will repeat this again; This is a warning. The book may contain; assault, some language, talk of suicide, self harm, and some smut. If any of this may be something that triggers or offends you at all I recommend not reading.

In the next chapter the cast list will be included.

Anyway, without further due, Please do enjoy this, I put a lot of hard work into it even though it is just for my friend.

Please vote and comment if you can, it will be greatly appreciated. I will try to comment back too!

ENJOY!

- Alex <3