raven

Tonight, Stass is throwing a party at our flat because she was in the mood to "get drunk and make reckless decisions". Last time she said some bullshit like that, her ass ended up in rehab and was gone the whole entire summer. If she wants to get drunk, high, or whatever and make reckless decisions, she better not do anything too crazy that will land her ass back in rehab because she's the only person I have left. There's Alex and Blaise, but they don't compare to my friendship with Stass, Draco, and Theo (no offense).

    Miss Anastasia Perez thought it was a good idea to pretty much invite every single person in our class over and of course I'm left to deal with how we're going to fit 200 people in our 4,000 square foot flat. Lucky for us, my ancestors were geniuses and there's a spell that Henri Blackwood came up with an enchantment that can expand the size of a room. After I casted the enchantment, our flat doubled in size.

    While Stass got the rest of our place ready for the party, I went to my bedroom to get ready. As I did my makeup, I tried to think positive. Stass is still friends with both Draco and Theo, so they're invited to the party. Theo is probably going to show up because he lets go of shit easily, but with Draco, I'm not sure if he's going to show up. He seemed somewhat okay, but he also pretty much said that he doesn't want anything to do with me. The chances of him showing up is low, but who knows? Maybe Draco wants to be the center of attention tonight so he might show up drunk with a ton of girls and make a scene like he did at my family's event during the summer.

    If Draco does show up, I have no choice but to keep my distance. He said "I can't have you in my life" which means he can't be around me. I have to respect that and not push him or doing anything that's going to make him want to be even further away from me. Draco needs to get over me and he can't do that if I'm lingering around him like a potent perfume.

    As people started to shuffle into our flat, the music got louder and the scent of a mixture of cigarettes and weed wafted through the air. A party meant for a hundred people doubled in size. Luckily, I casted the enchantment that made the flat bigger and some of the guest brought their own booze which helped with the liquor shortage that began an hour after the party started.

    "Want another drink, Blackwood?", asked Blaise.

    "Sure, why not?", I said holding my plastic cup out so that Blaise could pour more liquor into my cup. This time, he was pouring in Bacardi rum.

    "That's my girl", he grinned. "It's time you start partying like you did back in your Slytherin days. Whatever happened to the Stella who used to break boys's hearts and danced on table tops?"

    "That girl got in trouble a lot and wanted to piss off her ex-boyfriends."

    "Yeah, let's not let that girl come back", Alex said refilling his cup with tequila. "She was always causing trouble that made me want to rip my hair out."

    I placed my hand on Alex's shoulder. "Don't worry, Black. I'm no longer attached to anyone enough to cause drama like that."

    "Thank fuck", he sighed, placing his hand on his heart.

    I rolled my eyes.

    I can't have you in my life. Draco's replayed in my head as I stared at the door, taking sips from my drink. I know watching the door and seeing if Draco was going to come through isn't healthy, but I want to know if he's coming or not. Am I watching because I'm excited to see him? No. Am I watching so I can remove myself from the party? Maybe? I guess I just want to know how far he would go to not have me in his life. Did he mean that he didn't want me emotional or did he mean physically and emotionally? He did say that we have the same friends and our families are close, so he's going to see me, but does that mean he is going to show up tonight?