confrontation

Now that it's been almost two weeks since Draco confessed that he still loves me and wants to get back together, I think it's a good time to dress the situation. I followed Theo's advice (for the first time) and gave Draco his space without making him feel like I hate him or something like that. When we would have our group hangouts, he never showed up. I'm assuming that he's too embarrassed to show his face or rather things go back to how they were before Paris.

    I'm not sure how I should approach this. Should I send him a letter? Do I ask him to come over so we can talk face to face or keep it over parchment? Would he even respond to my letter? Draco seems to be ignoring me by removing himself from situations that I am in. After begging for Draco to stay away these past couple months, I can't believe that I want him to be here right now.

    I still stand by not wanting to get back into a relationship with Draco because he hasn't given me a reason that it would be a good idea. As much as I love someone obsessing over me and being affectionate, I personally think that I am too old to be wasting my time on someone who isn't sincere. I know I'm only twenty years-old, but it feels like time is ticking and I have to invest my all into people who deserve it. If I consider just an ounce of the thought of dating Draco again, it's because I'm lonely and my mother has been convincing me that I'm never going to wed, not because I want him in that way.

    Would I have sex with Draco again if the opportunity came? Probably. There's no denying that I am sexually attracted to him and that there is sexual chemistry. After all, I am only human and I am a woman with needs; Draco Malfoy just happens to satisfy those needs. Sex with Theo was good, but juvenile. With Louis, it wasn't anything special or exciting. But with Draco, he knows exactly how to make a girl's toes curl. He probably picked it up from him his many conquests, but since we're speaking sexual needs, Draco knows what he's doing.

    To me, Draco is nothing more than an ex-boyfriend I shagged. He doesn't give me butterflies or make my heart race like he used to. The only time I got butterflies from him is when he was hitting my g-spot. I don't smile like an idiot when I see him and I don't want to shower him with affection and love. I feel nothing for Draco.

    I pulled out my stationary from the drawer in my desk. I grabbed a sheet of parchment, a black envelope, my quill, and my wax seal. As I wrote my short and simple letter to Draco, I bit down on my bottom lip and concentrated on the words I am writing. If I don't write this carefully, Draco might take it the wrong way.

    Once I was finished with my letter, I walked out to the balcony to my flat and handed the letter to my owl. I cracked my knuckles out of nervousness as I watched the owl fly towards Draco's flat.

    In my letter to Draco, I asked him if he would like to come over and talk. Since he's been ignoring me for two weeks, I hope that he agrees and comes over. What I hope that won't happen is him worming his way into my panties. The last thing I need right now is another hook up session with Draco and have him thinking that I want to get back together with him or anything like that.

    I can hear knocking on the front door from my bedroom. I quickly got up from my bed and ran to the front door, but Stass beat me to it. She opened the door and gasped.

    "Draco... you're here", Stass said awkwardly opening the door. She turned around to look at me and I immediately looked down at the floor. "Come on in I guess."

    Draco slowly entered our flat and Stass slammed the door right behind him. He stood with his hands in the pocket of his trousers and looked back and forth between Stass and I. The energy in the room was awkward. It was quiet and everyone was scared to be the first to speak. I rocked back and forth on my heels and Stass stood with her arms crossed, tapping her foot on the floor.