Chapter 4:

No one's P.O.V.

He stared up at the mansion in shock.

"This is your house?!" He asked, shocked. Wilbur laughed again, before nodding.

"Yes, you gremlin. This is my home. Why don't we go inside?" Wilbur asked. Tommy eagerly nodded his head, following Wilbur up the drive. It was around a 5 minute walk, and the closer Tommy got, the more in awe he was.

The house was huge. Huge features, huge windows, huge gardens, huge everything! They walked through the doors, and Wilbur gave him a quick tour of just the downstairs. He said that the tour for the next floor would take place after breakfast.

They made their way into the kitchen, the scent of something sweet and baked hitting Tommy's nose, making his mouth drool and his stomach grumble. They walked in, and his eyes landed on a plate that was stacked.

He looked at the floppy brown circles on the plate that seemed to be emitting the smell. He poked one with his finger, surprised to find it hot and soft.

"Wilbur, what is this thing?" Tommy asked, looking at it in amazement. Wilbur rolled his eyes at the childish action.

"That's called a pancake, Tommy. You eat it for breakfast." Wilbur explained, getting out two plates and distributing the pancakes on them. He set the plate in front of Tommy, who immediately picked one up, watching it swing slightly at the motion. 

Wilbur rolled his eyes at the amazement in Tommy's, before cutting off a bite and eating it. He almost forgot the most important thing that goes with pancakes. B-syrup! Wilbur walked over to a cabinet, taking out a woode bottle. He knew that it was dangerous, but Tommy didn't know what syrup was, so he would be alright.

Wilbur walked over, and opened the bottle before slowly pouring the substance out on his breakfast. A thick, dark red liquid met the soft sweets, and Wilbur's eyes got a hungry glint in them. He stopped pouring the 'syrup', and got back to eating is pancakes.

He looked up just in time to see Tommy shove half of a pancake in his mouth, not using forks or anything. He just picked it up, and shoved it in. Wilbur started laughing at the young boy's antics, while Tommy was looking at him like he was crazy.

"What you laughing at bitch? Wilbur just shook his head and continued eating. Tommy shrugged his shoulders, but also continued to eat. The kitchen was silent as both boys began eating. Tommy was curious about the substance that Wilbur poured on his breakfast, but he didn't ask.

After breakfast, the two boys rinsed off their plates and put it in the dishwasher. Wilbur turned to Tommy, who was already looking at him.

"You ready for the rest of the tour?" Wilbur asked, smiling. Tommy grinned and nodded eagerly. The taller brunette began leading the boy around, answering questions whenever they were spoken. They passed this one mirror, and Tommy looked in it to see himself, but he didn't see Wilbur. He looked at Wilbur, and saw him still right there, explaining what happened between him and his brother and an archway.

Tommy looked back to the mirror, and it still wasn't showing Wilbur. 'Must be a trick mirror' Tommy thought, though he thought that Wilbur didn't like those things. They continued the tour, before stopping in front of a dark oak door. There was muffled noise coming out of it, but Tommy couldn't decipher what it was.

"Alright Toms, you ready for your surprise?" Wilbur asked, grinning. Tommy grinned back, and nodded, not wanting to seem selfish. Wilbur looked at Tommy again, a weird glint in his eye. Was that desire? Tommy couldn't be sure. 

Wilbur knocked on the door, and the noises stopped. A confused look came cross Tommy's face, before the door started to open on it's own. Once the door was fully opened, a man with sandy blonde hair and a green cloak stood in it's doorway, smiling.

"Happy birthday Tommy!" Phil said, his wings fluffing out in excitement. But for a completely different reason than Tommy's. Tommy's ears perked up when he saw his father figure standing in the doorway.

"Phil!" He said, launching himself at the old man, who laughed and hugged the tall child back. They two broke apart, and Phil ushered the boys inside. Inside the room, Tommy could only describe it as a dark, homey feeling.

The floor was a black stone that had a soft glow to it. There were leather couches surrounding a glass coffee table, that had four mugs of steaming tea on it. There were bookshelves lining the walls, and a roaring fire in the fire place. There was a small window that was above a black wood desk that was covered in papers.

Sitting in an armchair by the fire, was a pig hybrid. He looked up to see a blonde boy staring at him, uncertainty in his gaze. He gave the kid a soft smile, before setting down the book he was previously readying.

"Hello, Tommy. My name's Technoblade, and I'm Wilbur's twin brother." He said, his monotone voice calming somehow. The blonde nodded his head, not noticing how weird it was that Technoblade knew who he was.

The blonde was lead to a couch by Phil, Wilbur following after them. Tommy heard the lock of the door, and turned around to see that the door was closed, and Wilbur was sticking a key in his pocket. He immediately started to get nervous.

His eyes darted around, trying to find anything that could be dangerous. After finding nothing, he turned back to the three males, who were watching him with curiosity. He looked each in the eyes, and knew that they meant no harm.

"Tommy, you ok? You looked a bit pale and nervous- here, drink some tea." Phil said, handing the boy a hot cup of tea. Tommy nodded, and took a sip. The liquid burned his tongue, and was a bit bitter. His face scrunched up, making Wilbur laugh, while Techno just rolled his eyes, resuming his book reading.

Phil pushed a bowl full of tiny crystals in it. Tommy looked at it, confused on what it was and what he was supposed to do with it. Phil picked up on his confusion.

"It's sugar, Tommy. It sweetens things. Put it in your tea, it'll make it sweeter." The blonde boy nodded, taking a spoonful and dumping it into his tea. Phil took a tiny spoon and stirred the liquid around. After that, Tommy took a sip, and was pleasantly surprised to find that they were lying.

He glanced over to the door, and decided he wasn't going to keep quiet about it.

"Wilbur... why did you lock the door?" The three males were surprised by the younger's question, and they gave each other a look that Tommy couldn't decipher. It seemed like they were having a conversation with their eyes.

"Well... for your surprise, Tommy."

1175 words

-Zia