Chapter 14:

Tommy's P.O.V.

I ran out of there as fast as I could. I didn't want them to see me vulnerable. Sure, Wilbur and Phil had always been there for me, comforted me whenever I needed it, but this time... this time, I didn't want them to. 

They were the reason why I was running. They were the reason I was crying. And I didn't want to give them the satisfaction of comforting me. I really wanted to get out of here, but I didn't know how to. Plus, I think they would find me incredibly quickly if I did manage to escape, but that's besides the point.

I didn't even know where I was running too, but before long, I heard the three males calling out, trying to find me. I decided that I was going to hide from them. I didn't want to see them, and I knew that they would check my room first, so I was going to hide from them. 

I stopped running for a second and looked at my surroundings. It appeared that I was in a living room of sorts, with dark oak bookshelves against one of the walls, two windows on the opposite of it, and a fireplace that was burning in between them. 

I looked around and saw a black blanket laying across the couch. I quickly grabbed it and scanned the room. In between the two bookshelves was a table, and underneath it looked like it held a lot of space.

I walked over and crawled under it, before curling up and putting the blanket over me, hopefully hiding any splash of color that could be seen. After getting comfortable, I sighed in relief. I was away from them, and I felt at peace. I could still here them calling out, trying to find me, but I didn't mind.

I was comfortable for once. The cold wall pushing against my back, my tail wrapped around my leg, my ears relaxing on top of my head. It was relaxing. I leaned my head back against the wall. I closed my eyes, and started to think about everything that had happened. 

About Wilbur, Phil, and Dream being vampires. About them turning Tubbo and I into vampires. About the one vampire that killed my entire family in front of me. Just everything that had happened. On top of that, they did this on my 13th birthday, the day that was supposed to be special to me, ruined. Forever doomed to be the day I was turned into a creature of hell.

Soon enough, I felt myself slipping from consciousness, the calls of the ones who turned me echoing in my hearing as my vision faded to black and sleep crawled its way into my mind.

Philza's P.O.V

I watched as he ran out of there after yelling at us. I was stunned. And a little disappointed. I didn't know that he felt that way, but I was hoping that he would get over this quick. Looks like it was going to be a rough couple weeks, assuming that's how long it takes for him to accept his fate.

I looked at my two other sons, and they held a look of guilt on their faces. I sighed, before setting down my mug and straightening my back. The two boys picked their heads up and looked at me. I gave them a kind smile.

"Don't worry boys. He'll come around soon enough, we just have to be there for him while he adjusts. It's going to take a bit, and he's going to say a lot of things that he actually doesn't mean, and we can't snap at him." I explained. They both nodded their heads which made me smile that they understood. "Now, let's go find your baby brother. We can't leave him alone for too long."

Wilbur chuckled, and Techno snickered, but they both got up and we started walking in the direction that Tommy ran off in. We agreed that Wilbur would take the third floor, Techno would take the bottom, and I would take the second. It was a relatively big house, and Tommy could be anywhere.

I decided to check the gaming room, knowing that electronics always interested him. I walked down a hallway, humming to myself. I heard the two boys calling out to their baby brother, which made me smile. 

I passed the living room that was in the middle of the second floor, and noticed that the blanket that was usually on the back of the couch was missing. I didn't think much of it, thinking that one of the boys took it when it got too cold. Techno had a habit of doing that sometimes. 

I opened the door, and saw an empty room. I sighed, and continued to check the second floor. I heard thumping come from the upstairs, and quiet footsteps from the downstairs. They were still looking. 

It had almost been an hour, and I had checked every room. No sign of Tommy. I was starting to get worried now. I heard footsteps coming up and down the stairs, and decided to meet them in the living room. They knew where I was going, and I knew they were going there as well.

We all entered the second floor living room. The two windows that faced the two bookshelves were giving off a natural light, and they were tinted so that we didn't get sunburned. The fireplace in the center was roaring with life, giving the room a warm glow.

I sat on the black leather couch, Techno sitting besides me while Wilbur paced in front of the fireplace. I could tell they were stressed. I sighed, and ran a hand through my hair, my feathers puffing up in annoyance and stress.

"Where could he have gone, Dad? I've checked every window upstairs, none of them have been touched. And besides, we would've heard him if he was attempting to escape. He's still inside the house, I just know it!" Wilbur said, still pacing and running a hand through his hair, messing it up. I opened my mouth to respond, but Techno beat me to it.

"Wil, we've checked everywhere. Unless there's a secret place where he's hidden, he's not here-" Wilbur slammed his fists on the wall, cutting Techno off. He was seething with anger that his own brother had suggested that Tommy wasn't here.

When Wilbur banged his fist against the wall, I heard an almost silent whimper coming from the bookshelves. Turning my head towards them, I scanned not only the shelves, but the table. There was nothing out of the ordinary, except for the black corner- black corner.

My eyes widened in realization. There was a black blanket on this couch, and it was gone. We haven't found Tommy yet because he was a good hider. God damn that sneaky racoon! I smirked, and looked back to see the twins fighting. 

Wilbur's gaze met mine, and he just cocked his head to the side, confused. This made Techno turn his gaze on me, seeing the grin on my face. They were both confused, but they knew I knew something.

"If you're done arguing, then I would be delighted to tell you that we have an eavesdropper in our presence."

1223 words!

-Zia