The Salvatore School

Rachel's POV
I left the woods and returned to Mystic Falls. My family was in New Orleans and I wanted to stay alone for a while. I took a shower and changed clothes. Then I took a very strange decision. I went to the Salvatore School.

******************************

I walk in the school and see Alaric.

Alaric:Hey McCall.

Rachel :Hey Saltzman.

Alaric:I heard you killed your friend the other day.

Rachel:How do you hear what's happening in my life?

Alaric:My mom knows your family pretty well.

Rachel :Oh yeah yeah. Lizzie Saltzman.

Alaric :It's Liz now.

Rachel :Whatever.

Alaric:Did you hear about the new teacher?

Rachel: New teacher?

Alaric:Yeah she's from Europe.

Rachel:Ugh great.

??? :Hey Alaric.

Alaric :Hey Claire.

Claire:Who's that?

Alaric :That's Rachel McCall. I'm sorry Rachel Mikaelson McCall.

Claire:Nice to meet you. I'm Claire Saltzman. Jo's daughter.

Rachel :Who's Jo?

Claire:Josie Saltzman?

Rachel :Oh yeah yeah.

Claire :Come. Let's get to class. I think we're gonna be best friends one day.

Rachel:Ok?

****************************

We are in the classroom and I sit next to Claire. The door opens and a woman walks in. She looks near 50. She has a creepy smile on her face and wide blue eyes.

??? :Good Morning students. My name is Ms. Johnson. Together we're gonna study the history of supernatural.

I raised my hand.

Ms. Johnson:Yes Ms...

Rachel: McCall.

Ms. Johnson: Yes Ms. McCall.

Rachel: What happens if we know everything about supernatural? Do we walk out of the classroom?

She laughed.

Ms. Johnson : No my dear. You sit down and shut your mouth. (She smiled). Now you have your books in front of you, open it on page 8. In that page we can see how vampire lines began. In the picture in page 9 you can see six people. These are called the Mikaelsons. I guess you already know them. They're known for their cruelty and evilness.

I raised my hand.

Ms. Johnson :Yes Ms McCall?

Rachel :You're wrong. The Mikaelsons are very kind. It just that they have a vow that make them evil. Always and Forever.

Ms Johnson :Yes Ms McCall I know about that vow. That vow is the one who has destroyed their reputation. They're evil. Actually I can't describe how much evil they are.

Rachel:They are not evil.

Alaric:Yeah you just say that cause you're one of them.

The teacher looked at me.

Ms Johnson : You really are a Mikaelson?

Rachel:Yes. My full name is Rachel Mikaelson McCall. I'm the daughter of the original tribrid and the true alpha. So if I were you I would behave much more nicer.

She looked at me.

Ms Johnson : Now close you books. I want us to see the cover.

I stood up and held the book in my left hand.

Rachel:This book? This book is full of nonsense.

Whitout saying a word, the book caught on fire. I threw it in the dumpster and walked out the classroom. The bell rang.

Ms Johnson: You can go outside.

When the bell rang for us to return in our classes I just sat on a couch in the hall.

Claire:Dont you wanna go to class?

Rachel:No.

Claire:That book that Ms Johnson gave us was a mistake.

Rachel:No. Coming here was a mistake. I should have stayed in New Orleans.

Claire sat next to me and then we heared footsteps. It was Johnson.

Ms. Johnson :What are you two doing here? Shouldn't you girls be getting to class by now?

Rachel:Shouldn't you be married by now?

Claire laughed.

Ms Johnson : Young lady you just got yourself detention.

Rachel: Don't have to.

I stood up and walked out the school. I got in my car and drove to Bayou.