Subconscious Part 1

Katnice's P.O.V
After Freya and Davina left Rachel unconscious, we put her on her bed and around her a barrier made with magic. Even if she destroyed it last time we thought that now if she wakes up she'll be weaker and she won't be able to break it.

Katnice :What are we going to do? How are we going to bring her back?

Freya :We have to enter in ehr mind. Someone who has big influence on her and bring her back.

Elijah:Who is going to go?

Rebekah :I'll go. Rachel trusts me. I'm the only person who trusts.

Kol:Oh please sister. I am.

Klaus:No I should go.

Katnice :I'm her mother, I should go.

Kol :That doesn't make you the person that has big influence on her.

Davina :I'm sorry, am I the one who knows the answer?

Kol:Answer?

Davina:On who is going to enter her subconscious.

Klaus:And who is that?

Davina:The only person that Rachel kept leaving the house to meet.

We all looked at Damien.

Damien:What me?

Davina:You are the only person she trusts.

Damien: Yeah, she actually said that to me in person.

Katnice :Ok how is he going to enter?

Freya:With my magic. Damien come.

Freya put Damien lay next to Rachel. She warned him that he didn't have much time.

Freya:When you bring her back, with her magic she'll wake up both of you.

He had to find her and bring her back. She casted a spell and them he fell unconscious.

Damien's POV
I wake up in a dark forest. I walk around hoping to find something that will help me find Rachel. Suddenly I hear something. I walk towards the noise and then I face two white sparkles trapped under a fallen tree. I can sense that the creature is terrified. I run to the fallen tree and put my hands under it. I lift it and the creature is free. I turn around to face it and I see a white fox standing on a rock.

 I turn around to face it and I see a white fox standing on a rock

I look at it for a second.

Fox :Thank you

I fall down shocked. The fox can talk?

Damien :You can talk?

Fox:Yes. My name is Foxy.

Damien:Foxy?

Foxy:Yes. Rachel named me. She couldn't be more creative.

The fox grimaces. I didn't even know they could do that.

Damien:You know where Rachel is?

Foxy:Oh yes. But she is deep in the forest. Where the dragon also is.

Damien:The dragon?

Foxy:Yes. The one who is trying to kill her.

Damien:Now I can see what Rachel has in her mind... Can you show me the way?

Foxy:Sure come.

I follow Foxy in the forest. While we keep walking it gets darker and darker.

Foxy:I guess you'll be wondering why it gets darker. This the place that the dragon lives, so you get it.

I nod even if I knew that the fox couldn't see me. I couldn't speak. All this was too much for me. Suddenly Foxy stops.

Foxy:Hide.

We hide behind a tree. I can hear something above us. It's the dragon. The dragon lands and looks around. I can see that Foxy is hidden under a rock, her eyes shut waiting for the dragon to leave. After the dragon leaves, Foxy gets out from her hiding spot and stands in front of me.

Foxy:Come, we're almost there.

We keep walking for a while and then I see on the horizon a little cabin.

Damien:Is that the place where Rachel is?

Foxy:Yes

I run to the cabin. I can hear Foxy's voice calling my name. I open the door of the cabin but it's empty. Foxy enters too.

Damien:I thought you said she is in here.

Foxy:She is. Just wait.

We wait for a while and then in all of a sudden the roof of the cabin flies away.

Foxy:IT'S THE DRAGON!