Attack WCKD

Rachel's POV
Rachel: Supernaturals, Always and Forever.

When I say that phrase everyone starts cheering and clapping. I notice one person on the crowd that is clapping and smiling. Damien. I look at him and get off the mound. I walk to the four boys.

Rachel: Prepare for a war.

They nod and I walk away.

That night
We enter the city and I walk to the main building with Thomas and Newt behind me. But they are disguised and look like guards. We enter the main building and I walk to the elevator. I press the button to go downstairs and the door starts closing but someone stops it with his hand. Janson.

Janson: Hello Rachel.

Rachel: Janson.

Janson :Are you going downstairs?

Rachel:Yes.

Janson:What's with the guards?

Rachel:Well you know how Thomas and the others are. They might come to find me. I have to be ready.

Janson:Have you been taking your pills?

My jaw tightens from these words and my hands turn into fists. Then I put a fake smile and respond.

Rachel:Every night.

He smiles and the elevator stops. I walk outside and when the elevator doors close I I see Teresa walking up to me

Teresa:Hey Rachel.

Rachel :Hey Teresa.

Teresa:I found something incredible. Wanna come see it?

Rachel :No.

Teresa:What do you mean no?

Newt comes closer to me and grabs me from the arm so I can walk faster

Teresa :Hey let her go.

Teresa grabs me from the hand and when she does my eyes flash purple. She lets go of me.

Teresa: What the?

Thomas takes off his mask.

Thomas :Look Teresa we don't have much time. We are in a bit of a hurry.

Janson appears from behind Teresa.

Janson :Thomas!

I push the boys towards the open door and then I press the fire alarm. A bulletproof door closes between me and the boys. I nod and they start running.

Janson :Why did you do that?

Rachel:Relax I just did you a favor. They can't get out.

Janson leaves so he can find the two boys and I walk fast towards the other way.

Teresa:Rachel wait. What happened to your eyes?

Rachel:You don't know?

She moves her head no.

Rachel:I am a supernatural. I am a werewolf, a witch, a banshee and a mermaid. And if I die I'll turn into a vampire. Paige isn't my mother. She made pills that prevented me from seeing the truth

She stops for a second to think and then she starts running.

Teresa:Follow me!

I do as she says and we run to the lab room. With a syringe she takes some of my blood and studies it in the microscope. A smile is painted on her face.

Rachel :Why are you smiling?

Teresa:Rachel, your blood is the cure. Your supernatural blood can heal the virus.

Rachel:Are you sure? Are you 100 percent sure?

She nods and I start running. I run to the elevator and press the button. It arrives and I get in. I press multiple times the lobby button. When I get to the lobby I run to the exit. I get outside and with my eyes I scan the place. I close my eyes to focus on my hearing and I listen to Thomas and Newt fighting. I hear also a train so they are close to the train station. I run as fast as I can. I see the train station's sign and suddenly I stop. Tears start falling from my eyes. I put my knees on the ground and my hand on my mouth. I look up and see Thomas crying. Next to him is Newt laying on the ground dead. I wipe my tears off and stand up. I turn around and head to WCKD's main building.

Thomas:Rachel! Where are you going?

Rachel:To Paige.